Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad (38999 Views)

Marvin record instructs all his artists not to mourn mohbad / Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Kobranet: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2023
jojothaiv:
You see that Apase Angela tweet, that's the truth I've come to cherish about people once they are around.

I don't really fancy all this RIPs and condolences slapped across the Internet, when the nigga was alive did you say kind words about him, did you post him up and all that.

We can do better as humans.

If you ain't never posted a rapper when he was alive
You can't post about him after he get hit

Jcole was spitting the truth cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by gigabyte13: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2023
God abegggggggggg oooooooooooo
Make person no come popular after death than when person dey alive....
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

He die now, everybody dey famz am
When the Marlians were after him
Everybody throway face
#FAKE_LOVE

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Skindiveaa7: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Bella did something, They did nothing
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by 43Ronin: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2023
wetin be dis one like dis, been thru many tins, many many tins, but I still find my feet... imole oo, uh.. faster than a bullet, flyer than a rocket... cry
RIP bro.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by aremubabs: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
It hurt to see artist die, i always likes of wizkid davido and burna boy shouldnt die cause it will hurt me down, wel "Dear mohbad , I pray your troubled soul is
at peace. May you sing now with the angels in heaven.
God rest your soul."

You have forgotten that even you yourself will die one day. Instead of worrying about that, you are worried about someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by thesmallgod(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Humans only care for you when you are no more
From the videos I watched on gistlover he has been crying for help and no one helped him
The same people who ignored him are now mourning him
Naturally humans are not interested in your pains but your gains
So many gist surrounding his death already.
Sometime you people cannot differentiate between emotional feeling and caring.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin kill am....
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Heineken(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
please don't defend anyone abeg
Guys around him are already saying a lot of things
Please shush it
God bless you bro
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by ItisWell22(f): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

sometimes I think of all the rubbish words I know and I wonder how I learned them. Amazing

πŸ˜‘

RIP, Mohbad. 😒

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Topmaike007(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.
Apart from Bella who else again was there for him even you too dey craze

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Heineken(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Na only that Bella be hyn good guy. Others na just eyes service. Bella na correct guy

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mustiboy(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Topmaike007:

Everybody cannot be your friend. He was not a baby.

Nobody owed him that shoulder to lean on

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by 7bucklife: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
They'd take loud..colorado, ice.....sk..rake all manners of ogogoro.....take spirit....eat less ,rest less. Look at zinolesky. He's life is remaining like 2bars. Drug overdose...drug poisoning

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by oyeb15: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2023
YBNL Marlians etc ganged up against him cos d guy is very talented. They don't want to open space for another Kiss Daniel at d top
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Tboymessiah(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2023
WoroSeeWoro:
this guy died because of fear.....i am telling u d truth.,..

NasoLifeBe!!!

You are very right, he may died due to fear of not meeting up with his peers, and not to be laugh by his former record label
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

Everybody cannot be your friend. He was not a baby.

Nobody owed him that shoulder to lean on
yes he was not a Baby, but my problem with those celebrities is that how many of them speak up for him when Naira Marley occult group called Musical label beat him up and he was treated in hospital,how many of them said no to it??

I don't famz Naija music,but I like Mohbad
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Abyounghammed(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:
He had suicidal ideations and struggle through dark thoughts, doubt he got to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist.

Drugs comes to mind, when u are created as a light, but with the help of drugs u awaken the dark, at the age of 27, he isn't Strong enough to manage both reality.... Person wey day take drug get ear infection, normally medicine no fit work for him body again
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
They'd take loud..colorado, ice.....sk..rake all manners of ogogoro.....take spirit....eat less ,rest less. Look at zinolesky. He's life is remaining like 2bars. Drug overdose...drug poisoning
Mohbad case is different because before now he already quit all those things and even started attending church
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Abyounghammed(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2023
MartinsD12:

Cause of death should be investigated immediately, they say it's ear infection, can that kill ? Ok he had ear infection went to the hospital, was given injection, all of a sudden he died, it should be investigated even the hospital too , was is in that injection he was given

Na negative energy go later happen, for an inexperienced, immature 27yo to dey take drug, u think his brain go don mature for anything, na that drugs dey regulate his body, and ordinary hospital injection no fit fight for his defence
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by MartinsD12(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Na negative energy go later happen, for an inexperienced, immature 27yo to dey take drug, u think his brain go don mature for anything, na that drugs dey regulate his body, and ordinary hospital injection no fit fight for his defence
The injection should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2023
When you are admonished and told repeatedly, over and over to LIVE RIGHT. It's for a reason. But proud hearts will not take wise counsel and adjust their ways.

The end will always justify the means. Why should you die a mysterious death, when it
It is not by saying, " damn, this life! "
It is by taking a look at your own life, comparing it with the deceased guy's life, seeing certain similarities, and then deciding to make amends where necessary. Aren't we tired of people acting like they are all of a sudden sober and now know that life is vane and unguaranteed? Since they keep saying, " this life " Or " nothing dey this life " Then why not act as if truly nothing dey this life. But it's all words and Playing to the gallery of feeble, gullible people, in the end.

I pray God gives the family of Moh bad the fortitude to bear this great loss that has befallen them. Now he has gone to sleep till the end of time when he will be resurrected to stand trial by the court of heaven (irrespective of whatever religion or belief he had while alive) smiley You and I are next... whenever that time arrives.
It's refection time. Are you on the right track? You living right according to whichever of the spiritual (not religious) inclinations you cling to?? Are you even trying to give it yiir effort??
Food for thought.

#unapologeticwiththetruth
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mindlog: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Drugs comes to mind, when u are created as a light, but with the help of drugs u awaken the dark, at the age of 27, he isn't Strong enough to manage both reality.... Person wey day take drug get ear infection, normally medicine no fit work for him body again

I still believe NDLEA's youth sensitization against drug abuse is still very outdated, the impact is low as the young ones do not truly grasp the severity of substance abuse on their own lives.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Abyounghammed(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I still believe NDLEA's youth sensitization against drug abuse is still very outdated, the impact is low as the young ones do not truly grasp the severity of substance abuse on their own lives.

I think looking or Tracking the cause of his problem might be parenting poor management.
He lacks love from home, if not he won't result to drug to feel good.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by fawaz050(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. These people blasting others for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.

Don't mind them. Ask them what they did for him too

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Bfly: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
There is no show of fake love here. Everyone is battling with one thing or the other.
It could anyone tomorrow. It was only the death of a shining star.
May his soul rest in power.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by sageb: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to β€œlove” you, just D ai ee.

Only Rexxie and Bella Shmurda were his true friends in the industry.

The sad reality😒
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by ToladolVentures(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2023
this is so sad

RIP

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide as we offer the most efficient Shipping solution for you and your business.

Are you still wondering how to Export your items from Nigeria to Anywhere in US, CANADA AND UK or the rest of the world?

Ship and import all kind of goods and foods from Nigeria into other countries.
From FOOD ITEMS, ART WORKS, GIFT ITEMS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, EXCESS BAGGAGE, CLOTHES, SHOES, BAGS, GROCERIES etc.....

We offer both Global Doorstep delivery and Local delivery.
We ship from Nigeria to all destination and import into Nigeria from anywhere in the world.

We have the expertise and experience to get your freight where you want, ON TIME and in it's original condition.
We are professionals when it comes to Import/Export, Logistics, e-commerce, Cargo and procurement.

Contact us for your next shipping:
Phone Number:
+234 808 129 0461
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by sageb: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

You are very right, he may died due to fear of not meeting up with his peers, and not to be laugh by his former record label

Another angle to the story
Sad😒
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by sageb: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Topmaike007:

Surprisingly, Regha saw the future.
Sad😒
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Desperados(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Humans only care for you when you are no more
From the videos I watched on gistlover he has been crying for help and no one helped him
The same people who ignored him are now mourning him
Naturally humans are not interested in your pains but your gains
So many gist surrounding his death already.

This is the first time I have read something reasonable you commented.

I wish I could like this 100x
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Desperados(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. These people blasting others for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.

You just showed your stupidity with this post.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Desperados(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to β€œlove” you, just D ai ee.

Only Rexxie and Bella Shmurda were his true friends in the industry.

True talk πŸ’―πŸ’―

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable / Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.