Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What's Your Reason For Considering Japa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Your Reason For Considering Japa (15083 Views)

I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by phkka1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Insecurity is in the increase. Food scarcity is another reason.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by 6ixVille: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
I just wanna build cool stuff in an enabling environment, make the world a better place, make money, make love, make babies.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Agunesinjaweola: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
DyingFetus:
Na woman make me japa nothing else

That soft yansh of a Brazilian or Colombian banny , I swr e soft die
This one no be looking woman like you dey for Shoprite !
You'll be thrown into jail and deported for sexual assault before your visa is due for renewal!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by nibacked(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
In share for a better life
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by pafun(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tulumbu has destroy Nigeria.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Thegamingorca(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Make good Money, improve my standard of living. Escape the downward spiral economy
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by achimendy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
My own reason is to make money. Every other thing I hear people say is for their children, safety, healthcare. Who tell una sey dem no dey die abroad or them no dey kill people. Nowhere on earth is safe ooo.
Please share your opinions

I want to japa to Europe because of my career. That's the only thing that's making me to leave this country with deadhead leaders. If I stay in Nigeria my talent will waste for nothing. I need to go to a place where it's encouraged and valued.

That's it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Kaiser20: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
I used to blame Nigerian youths for planning to Japa until Buhari and Tinubu became Presidents, both men who combined to destroy the future of Nigerian youths.
Now I advised everyone,
to please plan to JAPA ASAP if you can.
The clueless President and leaders are not patriotic, they have lost hope in Nigeria.
So naa poor youths go stay behind and clear up their mess, God forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by imustsaymymindo: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
If I would japa, it's for more exposure. And to have more options.

There is nothing as fulfilling as a life with options.

I wish I could even be a Nomad. Live in a different country each year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Another japa topic opened by a moderator’s alternate. Yawn.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
My own reason is to make money. Every other thing I hear people say is for their children, safety, healthcare. Who tell una sey dem no dey die abroad or them no dey kill people. Nowhere on earth is safe ooo.

Well, while danger lurks everywhere, it is undeniable that Nigeria ranks very low among safe and liveable countries on Earth.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by dejol88: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
After realising we have more stupid people in Nigeria, since then I made the decision to japa.
I made the decision since 2015.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by d142475: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
The main reason otherwise welll-to do people japa is because our country is structured to dehumanize us. Nigeria is set up to INTENTIONALLY rub you of your God-given dignity. The Nigerian State is envious of you if you are doing well for yourself--it will come after you, frustrate you, and destroy your good work. I have never seen anything like that in my whole life.
The foundation of the country is evil and the evil men in power like the status quo, because if it is rebuilt, they will lose their wealth and privilege.

Majority of people Japa from Nigeria, not because they are not doing well economically, but because they want to maintain their God-given dignity.

Nigeria is evil. I have tried severally to read the "constitution" , but have never been able to read beyond the first page, because of the lies in it---IT IS THE MOST EVIL DOCUMENT IN THE WORLD. Seeing "We the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria" makes me want to throw up. Which people? It is a military document imposed on us by Northern military generals to favor Northern Oligarchs and their accomplices in the South.

The Nigerian people are one of the most amazing, lively, creative, resilient, and hardworking people in the world . But the Nigerian State is the most EVIL STATE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. To assuage our pain, we call our country Naija...NAIJA is the country we wish we had, but NIGERIA IS THE COUNTRY WE ARE STUCK WITH. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by able20(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
I met one of the strong Tinubu's supporters Son in Germany, I asked why he came to Germany since his Father campaigned for Tinubu.
His reply " My father doesn't believe in Tinubu's government "
Then I realized the extent of the damage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Earthquakes: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Alao046:
Not in my mind, i have never ever considered it in my life.
I can't go and be a slave in another man's country. Nigeria is a very big country. If u are serious with your life, there is no how, i repeat no how you won't make excess money in naija.
I rather be rich and wealthy in Naija than going to be below average class in another man's land.

Make i go dey stand like mumu for US /UK embassy make Oyibo dey asked me foolish question dey use me catch fun grin grin

I been wan reply you but since you think every traveller go to embassies for visa I had to quit. But just to mention, my Canadian PR and Australian PR was DHL to my house address without going to the embassy.
Secondly I make nothing less than 2m monthly when I was in naija now I double it or more, then finally safety, dual citizenship, children future and education.
Everything is not about money even when we still make the money too

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by BigDawsNet: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
No job
Kids deserve other country nationality
Securities
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by ahnie: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
To experience the Good side of life,and to give my kids better exposure.

Kawaii!
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by winner37(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na money dy my head ...
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by CoronaVirusPro: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Beer!

After tasting Budweiser and Corona, I just had every reason to live close to their factories.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by t2luv1: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
DyingFetus:
Na woman make me japa nothing else

That soft yansh of a Brazilian or Colombian banny , I swr e soft die

bieno Amigo. Estoy de acuerdo con todo lo que dijiste. (I agree with everything you said) . Vivo en Miami
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Agunesinjaweola: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
There is no hope in Nigeria !!!
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Alao046:
Not in my mind, i have never ever considered it in my life.
I can't go and be a slave in another man's country. Nigeria is a very big country. If u are serious with your life, there is no how, i repeat no how you won't make excess money in naija.
I rather be rich and wealthy in Naija than going to be below average class in another man's land.

Make i go dey stand like mumu for US /UK embassy make Oyibo dey asked me foolish question dey use me catch fun grin grin
ARE YOU NOT A SLAVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU CALL YOUR OWN ALREADY?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Blitzking: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
to give my kids freedom to travel the world with no label..no restriction..if I remain in nigeria the business run by myself and wife will net 1 to 2 million weekly after paying staff and we plan to buy 1 to 2 properties for short let yearly
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by donbuchi1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
PBAT forged his certificate
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by rickleye: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

If you know the amount diasporans remit to naija useless economy you go close your mouth when people say money is the number one priority for considering to relocate. You can never compare poverty in Nigeria to ordinary SA not to talk of those developed countries

Despite the amount remitted over. Money is not enough reason unless you are doing Yahoo. Money doesn’t grow on trees , it will take a while and even then you will need something that pays on the side with no taxes. The number that article reported Nigerians remitted does it account for the number of Nigerians in disposa as business people , individuals and or others ?
In any case to everyone their own.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
WHY IS IT THAT IS ONLY APC ZOMBIES AND ASS LEAKERS ARE THE ONLY INDIVIDUALS AGAINST THIS JAPA TRAIN?, AND YET AT THEIR SECRET PLACE, THEY ARE REALLY SELLING OFF THEIR DILAPIDATED AND MISRABLE BELONGING EVEN DOWN TO THEIR BOXERS BY ALL MEANS JUST TO JAPA, WHY.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Ginomel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:
Two major reason, been atheist and I believe in meritocracy.

As an Atheist I can't marry a religion person, dating one self na problem in this country. I can't pretend, so the marriage won't work. How about the kids, the woman would want to force some ideology on them, won't want that.

On the issue of meritocracy, I know that no county is corrupt free and some work you need nepotism (what we call connection) and I don't see much wrong with that when it is not done excessively. Some of us don't believe in any grace, just give what we deserve base on our effort and capability.

Are you aware that some people don't get what they deserve despite the effort and capabilities.

But some people get theirs without any effort.

That's what they call grace.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Alao046(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
DEBJOCH1:

ARE YOU NOT A SLAVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU CALL YOUR OWN ALREADY?.

Because u dey assume urself as slave no mean say every other person na slave.
Bye Bye, go help Oyibo dey park their shit, if dem call u black monkey, no involve us.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by IMASTEX: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:
LoLz. You can say that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Father Abraham was told to japa but japa is not for everyone. Solomon no japa.
Solomon's father left excess for him, from where he got the animals offered to God. Unlike Nigeria, these old men have finished everything. They are now eating the future through senseless borrowing. The major reason people are fleeing the country is lack of hope for the country to ever get better.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Alao046(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Earthquakes:

I been wan reply you but since you think every traveller go to embassies for visa I had to quit. But just to mention, my Canadian PR and Australian PR was DHL to my house address without going to the embassy.
Secondly I make nothing less than 2m monthly when I was in naija now I double it or more, then finally safety, dual citizenship, children future and education.
Everything is not about money even when we still make the money too

Even if they make it Visa free, i will still not go.
2million is a lot of money in Naija. 4 million naira abroad is chicken change, you are living there as a poor man.
1. Your safety is not fucking guaranteed abroad, the daylight robbery is America is far more than what we have ever seen in Naija and what we will ever see. Imagine California, as far as what u stole is not more than $950, u can't be punished for it. Imagine how many businesses have crashed because of this. Is it me that will now go and open shop there, God forbids.
2. Dual citizenship is a stupid reason, i can't even comment on that.
3. Na thesame education we go through and we are making it here in Naija. You can even make it without education anywhere in the world. The Oyibo no dey go University like us, na mumu Nigerians dey go dash oyibo millions for education.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Alao046(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Maybe you should tell this your tale by moon light to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily

Or you should tell that to those millions out of school almajiris roaming the streets begging for alms as a means of livelihoods

You can also tell that to most average Nigerians that cannot afford 3 square meal daily

You can extend your sermon to those millions Nigerians living in IDP camp without their loved ones
There are poor are wretched people abroad, there are millions of homeless people there.
There are people who can't afford 1 meal a day abroad, there are millions of beggers abroad also.
All ur reasons are shallow

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by phemmyfour: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
You won't make money. You will just be OK cos you have recurring debt to pay every month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Police Mode Of Operation For Okada Riders / Tanker Explosion Rocks Gwagwa, Abuja (Video, Photos) / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.