Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What's Your Reason For Considering Japa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Your Reason For Considering Japa (15081 Views)

I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 3:54am On Nov 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
You won't make money. You will just be OK cos you have recurring debt to pay every month
he will make money if he's investing back in Nigeria.

Go and make your findings nigga. 15 of every 20 standard houses you see in your community are owned by the diasporans

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Go and make your findings nigga. 15 of every 20 standard houses you see in your community are owned by the diasporans
You have comprehension issue. I was talking about lifestyle abroad, you're talking about building house in Nigeria
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
You have comprehension issue. I was talking about lifestyle abroad, you're talking about building house in Nigeria
Money, money and more money. Legit money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Maybe you should tell this your tale by moon light to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily

Or you should tell that to those millions out of school almajiris roaming the streets begging for alms as a means of livelihoods

You can also tell that to most average Nigerians that cannot afford 3 square meal daily

You can extend your sermon to those millions Nigerians living in IDP camp without their loved ones
So,if you're a millionaire in Nigeria already,you still have to Japa? Someone that is making money in business should close it down and Japa Abi? Clownish
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:

But 90 out of every 100 billionaires in Nigeria are Nigerians. Diasporans mostly save money to buy house which is like their ultimate achievement. The money they used to Japa can be invested into business and build 10's of those houses.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Most fine houses around are owned by local successful business men. Can any diasporans build refinery like Dangote,buy oil stations like Rank,Otedola etc?. If some Nigerians are as rich as Dangote,they would still prefer earning lesser than that abroad than stay in Nigeria
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Most fine houses around are owned by local successful business men. Can any diasporans build refinery like Dangote,buy oil stations like Rank,Otedola etc?. If some Nigerians are as rich as Dangote,they would still prefer earning lesser than that abroad than stay in Nigeria
most of you don't have sense obviously

We're talking about ordinary Nigerians that makes it through relocating abroad compare to you and i that are still in Nigeria. You're talking about the few billionaires with not so bad family background couple with government support to their business

Talk about yourself, siblings and friends still living in Nigeria compare to those who relocated abroad

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamrealdeji:
So,if you're a millionaire in Nigeria already,you still have to Japa? Someone that is making money in business should close it down and Japa Abi? Clownish
Lol

How many millionaires do you have in Nigeria? Nigeria is the capital of poverty and unemployment in the whole world. How many Nigerians can boast of 500k in their bank account? Obviously less than 5%

The few percentage that worth millions are also relocating to have access to quality education, quality healthcare, saner environment et al. All these are what your corrupt leaders and their children are enjoying when they run to those countries. Your corrupt leaders and their children have dual citizenship, while most of you riff raff don't even know the road to airport.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamrealdeji:
But 90 out of every 100 billionaires in Nigeria are Nigerians. Diasporans mostly save money to buy house which is like their ultimate achievement. The money they used to Japa can be invested into business and build 10's of those houses.
olodo

Nigeria doesn't have 100 billionaires. Your useless government has turned most Nigeria youths to Yahoo Yahoo due to unemployment. Your useless corrupt government are the highest paid politicians in the whole world while their citizens are one of the least paid with 30k minimum wage
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:

We're talking about ordinary Nigerians that makes it through relocating abroad compare to you and i that are still in Nigeria. You're talking about the few billionaires with not so bad family background couple with government support to their business

Talk about yourself, siblings and friends still living in Nigeria compare to those who relocated abroad
Speak for yourself pal. Many people are making it big in Nigeria with hardwork and no Yahoo. It's obvious you're from a humble background and don't have rich people around and have never set up a successful business here in Nigeria. Even go to villages and you would see billionaires owning several filling stations,housing estates,hotels,shopping malls,etc and can buy your diasporans uncle that has been abroad since 1990 owning few houses in Nigeria to exile. It's not sure for anybody to become billionaire pal,everything lies on destiny. I watched the video of a palmwine tapper who just completed his multi-million naira duplex and I've seen many people abroad who are expected to already own helicopters and jets but are struggling to build a house after years abroad. Everything depends on hard work and God's grace. Do you think every fine infrastructure abroad is free? No. It would be unwise for a man that's already succeeding in his business here in Nigeria to listen to people like you and sell the whole business just to relocate abroad. Nowhere in the world is safe. Its always good to have it in mind that one would generate his own light with maybe solar,drill borehole,do everything by yourself here in Nigeria. Government shouldn't be relied on. We self reliant and hardworking.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:

I personally know a very hardworking thrift collector here in Nigeria who has built 4 houses from thrift collection and he's a young man. Is it everybody in diaspora that can build 4 houses if they were to start their money making journey at the same time?
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamrealdeji:
I personally know a very hardworking thrift collector here in Nigeria who has built 4 houses from thrift collection and he's a young man. Is it everybody in diaspora that can build 4 houses if they were to start their money making journey at the same time?
you didn't know the record we had as the capital poverty and unemployment in the whole world? You didn't know the record we had as 70% of our youths are into betting and cyber fraud? You didn't know the record we had as the country with most corrupt leaders? You didn't know the record about millions of out of school almajiris children littered the streets begging for alms for survival? You didn't know the record of those poor souls littered in IDP camp without their loved ones?

If i should tell you the life people who had siblings abroad are living in Nigeria you go just dey cry for your life i swear🤣
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Speak for yourself pal. Many people are making it big in Nigeria with hardwork and no Yahoo. It's obvious you're from a humble background and don't have rich people around and have never set up a successful business here in Nigeria. Even go to villages and you would see billionaires owning several filling stations,housing estates,hotels,shopping malls,etc and can buy your diasporans uncle that has been abroad since 1990 owning few houses in Nigeria to exile. It's not sure for anybody to become billionaire pal,everything lies on destiny. I watched the video of a palmwine tapper who just completed his multi-million naira duplex and I've seen many people abroad who are expected to already own helicopters and jets but are struggling to build a house after years abroad. Everything depends on hard work and God's grace. Do you think every fine infrastructure abroad is free? No. It would be unwise for a man that's already succeeding in his business here in Nigeria to listen to people like you and sell the whole business just to relocate abroad. Nowhere in the world is safe. Its always good to have it in mind that one would generate his own light with maybe solar,drill borehole,do everything by yourself here in Nigeria. Government shouldn't be relied on. We self reliant and hardworking.
There is no Destiny in your emilokan Government using tax payers money to contemplate buying presidential yatch while most Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal daily
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you didn't know the record we had as the capital poverty and unemployment in the whole world? You didn't know the record we had as 70% of our youths are into betting and cyber fraud? You didn't know the record we had as the country with most corrupt leaders? You didn't know the record about millions of out of school almajiris children littered the streets begging for alms for survival? You didn't know the record of those poor souls littered in IDP camp without their loved ones?

If i should tell you the life people who had siblings abroad are living in Nigeria you go just dey cry for your life i swear🤣
But how are people that are very rich here in Nigeria making so much money without stepping out of Naija? People are making big money legitimately in Nigeria pal. People like you would sell off your business to raise money to travel abroad. And people like you would say every rich Nigerian is a criminal or ritualist because you don't believe thatoney can be made in Nigeria
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by UnfairLife7(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2023
iamrealdeji:
But how are people that are very rich here in Nigeria making so much money without stepping out of Naija? People are making big money legitimately in Nigeria pal. People like you would sell off your business to raise money to travel abroad. And people like you would say every rich Nigerian is a criminal or ritualist because you don't believe thatoney can be made in Nigeria
if majority of the people are poor and cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily then the country is nothing to write home about. What is the percentage of rich people in Nigeria? Obviously less than 5%. The only rich people i know in my area are those base abroad. You will know through their building. They built mansions and sophisticated houses. Did you know 90% of graduates coming out of school in Nigeria are either jobless or underemployed? Once you don't have connections at the top then get ready to remain jobless or underemployed? Unless you're wicked you wouldn't tell me that you don't know most of our youths are into cyber fraud to feed themselves and family. Most parents even support them with all sorts of things. On Monday morning you can make a research, go round the streets and community and you'd be surprised to see able bodied young men littered the streets walking with their phone doing nothing. The few rich ones in Nigeria are running to saner clines because they know they aren't safe living amongst the poor. Go to our public schools and see how dilapidated they're. 200 students in one class room without chairs, bad roof and windows. Teachers are underpaid. No adequate teachers in public schools and we have jobless graduates that could fill those gaps. Go to general hospital. You'd spend close to a month before any doctor will attend to you. Why? The doctors had all ran to saner clines where their services are very much appreciated. Go to government offices and watch how their staff had become corporate beggars. Go to the airport to see how their staff beg on a daily basis. Begging those coming back from abroad. The roads are bad, no stable electricity, we're still shouting up NEPA at 63, we're still using generator at 63, we still take our phones to our neighbours to charge with Gen, some places in Nigeria haven't seen electricity in their lifetime. No security. The farmers have all abandoned their farmland due to bandits and hardsmen. Hunger is almost everywhere. Hyperinflation has taken every commodity and services. Most families cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily while your corrupt leaders live large at the detriment of the masses. Your useless government will be telling the masses to endure while they cannot endure or make sacrifices. They are in that office for themselves and their cronies not for you and i

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
if majority of the people are poor and cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily then the country is nothing to write home about. What is the percentage of rich people in Nigeria? Obviously less than 5%. The only rich people i know in my area are those base abroad. You will know through their building. They built mansions and sophisticated houses. Did you know 90% of graduates coming out of school in Nigeria are either jobless or underemployed? Once you don't have connections at the top then get ready to remain jobless or underemployed? Unless you're wicked you wouldn't tell me that you don't know most of our youths are into cyber fraud to feed themselves and family. Most parents even support them with all sorts of things. On Monday morning you can make a research, go round the streets and community and you'd be surprised to see able bodied young men littered the streets walking with their phone doing nothing. The few rich ones in Nigeria are running to saner clines because they know they aren't safe living amongst the poor. Go to our public schools and see how dilapidated they're. 200 students in one class room without chairs, bad roof and windows. Teachers are underpaid. No adequate teachers in public schools and we have jobless graduates that could fill those gaps. Go to general hospital. You'd spend close to a month before any doctor will attend to you. Why? The doctors had all ran to saner clines where their services are very much appreciated. Go to government offices and watch how their staff had become corporate beggars. Go to the airport to see how their staff beg on a daily basis. Begging those coming back from abroad. The roads are bad, no stable electricity, we're still shouting up NEPA at 63, we're still using generator at 63, we still take our phones to our neighbours to charge with Gen, some places in Nigeria haven't seen electricity in their lifetime. No security. The farmers have all abandoned their farmland due to bandits and hardsmen. Hunger is almost everywhere. Hyperinflation has taken every commodity and services. Most families cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily while your corrupt leaders live large at the detriment of the masses. Your useless government will be telling the masses to endure while they cannot endure or make sacrifices. They are in that office for themselves and their cronies not for you and i
Dude, you're ranting because you're lazy. Solve problems around you. Buy solar panels and generate light for people around you,have them pay you money. In Nigeria,you make money by solving problems,that's the only way you can collect money directly or indirectly from politicians and civil servants that are stealing it. Stop relying on government. I generate my own light with solar panels. No food for lazy man in Nigeria. We all know the country is messed up but foreigners see real wealth in it and are trooping in to come and invest here while you are looking for ways to go and be their slaves. Hardwork pays in Nigeria,I wake up around 4 am in the morning,well,maybe I'm that punctual become I'm muslim and that's why Allah makes it compulsory for we men to pray in mosque to be punctual and have enough spare time to make money. I can't go to a country where I would be enslaved and at prayer times,I won't be able to go to mosque and pray 5 times daily to my God,praying at it's speculated time in mosque and not at home is 100% compulsory for we Muslim men,women must also pray at it's speculated time but preferably at home for them except during their menses but they must pay back the prayer after menses. Muslims you see japaing around are not good Muslims, that's why you would rarely see a Northerner Japa and it doesn't stop them from making it big in business. If a Northerner can gather money to Japa,he would turn it into billions with business here in Nigeria. There are several billionaire farmers,traders,etc among Northerners that can buy many in diaspora to exile. Many of Northerners are poor because they can't get capital to start business. If they lay their hands on capital,they won't use it to travel out,that's why we have the likes of Rano,Gashash,etc and those big big Alhaji Northerners.
Don't get me wrong o,it's not like I don't like those foreign countries but I would rather make my money here in Nigeria and enjoy vacations in America,Britain,etc and have that freedom,go to any mosque of my choice in any city of my choice but I can never be a slave to a white man and Alhamdullilahi,I thank God,I'm making my money in my Nigeria. Low HDI,low GDP per capital doesn't have any effect in business. What business men like me need is population of people and we laugh to the bank. I know how much I've made this morning alone here in my Nigeria. I know what I'm worth now despite starting my business with a meagre 300k 3 years ago here in my Naija. I know how much I've made in my business today. I thank God for making me a Muslim,I love Prophet Muhammad ﷺ for instilling discipline in me,making me know how rewarding it is to wake up very early and pray my morning prayer in mosque around 5:40 am and branch to work so punctual and having enough spare time,making me avoid interest loans and how sinful it is and that makes me more reliant on making money from my creativity rather than having to borrow in bank.
Give a good Muslim half of the money they use to travel abroad and within 10 years,he would be far richer than an average person abroad for 10 years. The good Muslim would live a disciplined life and make money the honest way,gaining customers trust,do business the way Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said we should do it and that would attract more customers,he would give out Sadakat and Zakat according to the percentage Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said we should give to charity and receive more blessings from God,he would be so prayerful all the time while doing his business,if customers are not coming,he knows the verses of Quran to read for customers to come his way with blessings from God. If he's facing challenges in business,he knows the Quranic verses to read. In all bad nations in the world,there are struggling people but their are few people that make it big with hardwork,use their brains and talents in their business,do everything business needs but majority don't know this and majority are not disciplined. My religion is that of discipline. There is no way for laziness if you're a good Muslim. Even on Fridays,prophet Muhammad ﷺ said go to your workplace after praying in mosque and don't make Friday an holiday. We Muslims work everyday except on festive periods. Prophet discourages we men to even shave our beards and that also would give us more spare time to work. Mind you, I'm not a Northerner o,I'm Yoruba
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Eldemmi(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
t2luv1:

bieno Amigo. Estoy de acuerdo con todo lo que dijiste. (I agree with everything you said) . Vivo en Miami

Como estas? Yo vivo en Nigeria de Nigeria, de donde eres?
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Love800(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bro pls hw is life in benin republic?
Is the place ok?
I plan going there to cook and sell nigerian foods.
Pentagon007:
I traveled to Bénin République and currently working there. Life here is way better than Nigeria and am working and getting paid Valuable currency.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Pentagon007: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Love800:
Bro pls hw is life in benin republic?
Is the place ok?
I plan going there to cook and sell nigerian foods.

The country is stable and the currency (Cefa) has more value than Naira for the past 5 years. 1000 cefa gives you 1500 naira. Mind you, during the recent Naira vs Dollar wahala, the value of the Cefa increased so much that 1000 cefa gives 1900 naira. There is 247 electricity. Nobody uses a generator. There is portable water, any time you turn your tap, water rushes out. Light and water and security is guaranteed! The Nigerians here are mostly into business and the population of Nigerians here is appreciable. There is also Nigerian owned English schools where Nigerian business men enrol their Children. I work in one and the pay is very good especially if you exchange it to Naira. Considering the cooking business you want to establish here. It is a profitable business here and there are only few places cooking and selling Nigeria foods. It is a hot cake here if u cool well. There are other people into such business but there is still chance for more people to come in. Due to the nature of the work most of our people do here(Business-spare parts and auto parts, electronics, Phones) Most families do not have chance to be cooking upandan, so most people buy thier lunch and dinner from the Nigerian food shops. I just had my dinner in one. You will surely succeed if you cook well and relate well with other nija people. Cooks are cashing out.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Love800(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tanks so much.
I appreciate.
The only thing that is making me feel uncomfortable coming there, is the language barrier. Am afraid of it
Pentagon007:

The country is stable and the currency (Cefa) has more value than Naira for the past 5 years. 1000 cefa gives you 1500 naira. Mind you, during the recent Naira vs Dollar wahala, the value of the Cefa increased so much that 1000 cefa gives 1900 naira. There is 247 electricity. Nobody uses a generator. There is portable water, any time you turn your tap, water rushes out. Light and water and security is guaranteed! The Nigerians here are mostly into business and the population of Nigerians here is appreciable. There is also Nigerian owned English schools where Nigerian business men enrol their Children. I work in one and the pay is very good especially if you exchange it to Naira. Considering the cooking business you want to establish here. It is a profitable business here and there are only few places cooking and selling Nigeria foods. It is a hot cake here if u cool well. There are other people into such business but there is still chance for more people to come in. Due to the nature of the work most of our people do here(Business-spare parts and auto parts, electronics, Phones) Most families do not have chance to be cooking upandan, so most people buy thier lunch and dinner from the Nigerian food shops. I just had my dinner in one. You will surely succeed if you cook well and relate well with other nija people. Cooks are cashing out.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Pentagon007: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Love800:
Tanks so much.
I appreciate.
The only thing that is making me feel uncomfortable coming there, is the language barrier. Am afraid of it
I understand your fears. Even i myself I'm not yet good in the french language but am picking up little by little, enough for basic communication. I am only 1 year here but i will pick up more as time goes on. If you are determined to succeed, dont let the fear of language barrier to discourage you. Honestly, you wont know what chances you have been missing until one crosses that Nigerian border.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Love800(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Ok
Tank u so much.
But hw did u gain employment in the school?
Pentagon007:

I understand your fears. Even i myself I'm not yet good in the french language but am picking up little by little, enough for basic communication. I am only 1 year here but i will pick up more as time goes on. If you are determined to succeed, dont let the fear of language barrier to discourage you. Honestly, you wont know what chances you have been missing until one crosses that Nigerian border.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by jesmond3945: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Alao046:
Not in my mind, i have never ever considered it in my life.
I can't go and be a slave in another man's country. Nigeria is a very big country. If u are serious with your life, there is no how, i repeat no how you won't make excess money in naija.
I rather be rich and wealthy in Naija than going to be below average class in another man's land.

Make i go dey stand like mumu for US /UK embassy make Oyibo dey asked me foolish question dey use me catch fun grin grin
everything about you guys is money. Slavery to money. In abroad you embrace tech, you embrace advanced way of living. Not money slaves like many of us in uk.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by jesmond3945: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2023
minakom:
My own reason is to make money. Every other thing I hear people say is for their children, safety, healthcare. Who tell una sey dem no dey die abroad or them no dey kill people. Nowhere on earth is safe ooo.
Please share your opinions
in abroad you embrace 21st century of living were everything is driven by technology. You have AI, automation, robots, driverless cars and many more. It shapes your thinking and makes you productive. Everyrhing is not about money. When you become a slave to money, you are not living.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by jesmond3945: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

If you know the amount diasporans remit to naija useless economy you go close your mouth when people say money is the number one priority for considering to relocate. You can never compare poverty in Nigeria to ordinary SA not to talk of those developed countries

yes they remit money as responsible people to people back home and not that is a priority. If you decide to slave for money your mental health will tank.
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by t2luv1: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Eldemmi:

Como estas? Yo vivo en Nigeria de Nigeria, de donde eres?

muy bien amigo mio. Vivo en el sur de Florida fort lauderdale para ser exactos. soy de Nigeria originalmente
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Akano5(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=126799863] Dude, you're ranting because you're lazy. Solve problems around you. Buy solar panels and generate light for people around you,have them pay you money. In Nigeria,you make money by solving problems,that's the only way you can collect money directly or indirectly from politicians and civil servants that are stealing it. Stop relying on government. I generate my own light with solar panels. No food for lazy man in Nigeria. We all know the country is messed up but foreigners see real wealth in it and are trooping in to come and invest here while you are looking for ways to go and be their slaves. Hardwork pays in Nigeria,I wake up around 4 am in the morning,well,maybe I'm that punctual become I'm muslim and that's why Allah makes it compulsory for we men to pray in mosque to be punctual and have enough spare time to make money.

[ /quote]

Shame on you for this shit you wrote here, you calling him lazy shows how shameless you're...
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Tayorshd87: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
You are my reasoning mate I swear all what you stayed here is also similar to all my ideas too 😢

I still have up to 6m around 2017 in my bank account but then I was hoping things will still get not just better but very better but till now 😢 am still in Naija and things don scatter and my worth now no reach 200k 😢😭😭😭😢😭😭

Who did I offend 😭😭😭😭

Enskynelson:
Regime after regime
Government after government
The hope for a better tomorrow keep dwindling

No value for human life, meaning no matter who you are, one can just get kil*ed for nothing. And even after the kil*ed is no more, there is no hope for justice. I just remember the FUT Minna Lecturer who was slaughtered few days ago.

Sometime you just want to remain a mediocre and chose to stay here, stay down, close your eyes against the odds, keep shut and die in peace but then I remember people don't rest in peace in this part of the world. Dead people's skulls are often mined especially those of the ordinary people. Imagine resting in 'peace' with limbs in a big man's closet in Abuja and the skull in a big man's shop in Ogun. So scary. No clear hope for a better tomorrow and there is no hope for a rest in peace afterwards. Even those that have been sentenced to death end up living longer those who took them to court. Rev King while he has since been sentenced to death is still alive while many of his indirect victims have died.

There is also this thing Nigeria is doing to my mind. I keep seeing evil and bad people having their way everyday. I wake up to see wrong things being served as right. Kai... The thing tire me. I often get drained mentally and it's becoming a threat to my sanity. I wish these are enough reasons to file for an assylum sometimes.

I want to be where those that work succeed and those that don't work don't. I want to be where the bad get punished and where the good get applause; I want to be in a place where there is fear to do wrong no matter who you are.

I have hoped for a better Nigeria and at my young age I am afraid with all I have seen the new Nigeria may not be possible in my generation! 😭

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Eldemmi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
t2luv1:

muy bien amigo mio. Vivo en el sur de Florida fort lauderdale para ser exactos. soy de Nigeria originalmente
Este es interesante disfruta tu semana.recién empiezo a aprender. Necessito ayuda, Tienes algún consejo para mejorar muy bien?
Re: What's Your Reason For Considering Japa by Anguldi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28
FalseProphet1:
To establish prophetic centers all over the world so that people can be sowing seeds in dollars.

I'm tired of prophesying on credit to Nigerians because they're becoming broke day by day.

This I have seen.

You are going to heaven cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Police Mode Of Operation For Okada Riders / Tanker Explosion Rocks Gwagwa, Abuja (Video, Photos) / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.