Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? (2808 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Ladies: How Much You've SAVE|INVEST From Cash_gifts 4rm Bfs? (photos) / Ladies, How Do You Shoot Your Shot When U Want Your Bfs D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by bularuz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
You had other people's wife for free so don't be pained, it's a cycle.

Only decent men deserves decent women
What a dumb thing to type

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by SageWithSarcasm(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
BigBashiru:
Never made sense to me....Why do husbands pay full price, bride price, expensive introductions, travelling hundreds of kilometers to see parents....for someone that was never truly theirs?? That boyfriends had for free without any of those processes?

I think marriages should just be mostly a celebration of God....
We "Rented" the bicycle and we paid "rent" price. You are buying the "bicycle for rent" dont get it for the price of new. Das all
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by SageWithSarcasm(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Fahvvy:
[/b]

It's funny how when it comes to the subject of Chasity, females are quick to use the "good for the goose, good for the gardner" line undecided...

But once it's the subject of responsibilities, they suddenly go dumb undecided...
Right? It's like their skirts dont have pockets no more
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by DonroxyII: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:
Marriage is not worth it at all.
It's very disadvantageous to the Man
Kai, Imagine from Men Who are the Pillars of the Society...

Which one is not advantageous?
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by dontrulee: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
Kai, Imagine from Men Who are the Pillars of the Society...

Which one is not advantageous?

There are good ones around but make we no lie, majority of marriages are just wash. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by DonroxyII: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:

There are good ones around but make we no lie, majority of marriages are just wash. grin
That's Because Majority of Men are Wash in My Own View .... Once a Manager Lose Control of His Captain, You Will Lose Control of Your Team Definitely....

A Man's Duty to Me is to Find all The Plays In the Book & Off The Book to Ensure His "Home" Works .... But Na ...

Fvck is Cheap Nowadays, We all wanna fvck Aside & Still blame same women we re fvcking for the Consequences of Our Actions grin ....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Naijatask: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
cheesy

You don't understand, there's more to a woman than just paying money. Most cases, the exes do the better part of the job in straightening the gurl, teaching them what they know..

Most times, those ex boyfriends succeed in training these girls to snap out of their childishness and be mature both in reasoning, words and action. That is, some ladies you see as wife materials now where once mannerless and childish, until they met the guy who conquered, disciplined and placed them where they truly belong. However, it didn't work for them but working for you. That's why, most of the brides miss and love their exes till date..
You as the husband (to be) wouldn't have considered such a lady for marriage, if you had met them in their early/childish stage. Believe me...

Training them by slacking their vaginas abi?
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by dontrulee: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's Because Majority of Men are Wash in My Own View .... Once a Manager Lose Control of His Captain, You Will Lose Control of Your Team Definitely....

A Man's Duty to Me is to Find all The Plays In the Book & Off The Book to Ensure His "Home" Works .... But Na ...

Fvck is Cheap Nowadays, We all wanna fvck Aside & Still blame same women we re fvcking for the Consequences of Our Actions grin ....

You're right, marriage is hardwork

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by aisha1314(f): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
BigBashiru:
Never made sense to me....Why do husbands pay full price, bride price, expensive introductions, travelling hundreds of kilometers to see parents....for someone that was never truly theirs?? That boyfriends had for free without any of those processes?

This opinion is just nonsense and shitty. Yet another man with misogynistic opinion about women and women's sexuality.
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Merry100: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2023
BigBashiru:

Because they get to have it for a lifetime.
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Bnno: 4:23am On Sep 15, 2023
YoungLionken:
cheesy

You don't understand, there's more to a woman than just paying money. Most cases, the exes do the better part of the job in straightening the gurl, teaching them what they know..

Most times, those ex boyfriends succeed in training these girls to snap out of their childishness and be mature both in reasoning, words and action. That is, some ladies you see as wife materials now where once mannerless and childish, until they met the guy who conquered, disciplined and placed them where they truly belong. However, it didn't work for them but working for you. That's why, most of the brides miss and love their exes till date..
You as the husband (to be) wouldn't have considered such a lady for marriage, if you had met them in their early/childish stage. Believe me...
And how to suck dick properly
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by DonroxyII: 5:23am On Sep 15, 2023
dontrulee:

You're right, marriage is hardwork
Smart-Hardwork cheesy ....
You have wife & your Children Depending on Your Manliness to Sire them to Success ....

You must be Smart to get them there ... To make them fall in Line ..!
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Kipaji: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2023
I have touched on this in my post where I debunked the "make money and women will come" scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/7465815/make-money-women-come

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Merry100:

Because they get to have it for a lifetime.

But it's a significantly depreciated asset. Im better off just having a series of girlfriends....
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
aisha1314:

This opinion is just nonsense and shitty. Yet another man with misogynistic opinion about women and women's sexuality.

Lol at your allegations.

All I'm saying is these days it's better to have both girlfriends and wives....girls express their sexuality in both scenarios...
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
aisha1314:

A woman is free to sleep around if that's what she wants.....but she can't later expect a man (husband) to bear her financial expenses for a lifetime and shouldnt expect the husband to focus on only her....that's all I'm saying.....
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:
I have touched on this in my post where I debunked the "make money and women will come" scam.

Il read and comment but here's a quick summary of some points I want you to know based on my experience speaking to soooo many babes:

1. Not every woman even likes the idea of marriage.
2. Husband is largely a religious construct that has outlived its usefulness....Today most women at a young age have no regard for their future Husband because there's no real need for a Husband except maybe money....everyother thing can be gotten from a boyfriend....
3. Many women look at how much demand/interest they are getting from guys, and then from that postpone the age at which they want to get married.....I met a girl at 20 who was getting lots of interest...based on the level of interest she was getting she said she would get married around 26....when she starts to decline....in between obviously she would hv flings....
4. Many young 18-24 girls receive so much overwhelming attention....if it was you will you settle down even when you are receiving so much attention... be honest....
5. Some girls noticing how in demand they are start dating multiple guys to maximize the sexual pleasure....

Hence a man desirous of a younger female should be comfortable with the idea of flings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:

Also from deductive and empirical reasoning, marriage is not women's preferred type of relationship....if it were, they will be rushing it at younger ages....which is why I said marriage is a religious construct and I would even argue it has outlived its usefulness in its traditional form....some young girls I've met as early as 19 hv questioned the point of marriage and for rational reasons....when a woman has moni that becomes another strong reason for them not to get married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Kipaji: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

Il read and comment but here's a quick summary of some points I want you to know based on my experience speaking to soooo many babes:

1. Not every woman even likes the idea of marriage.
2. Husband is largely a religious construct that has outlived its usefulness....Today most women at a young age have no regard for their future Husband because there's no real need for a Husband except maybe money....everyother thing can be gotten from a boyfriend....
3. Many women look at how much demand/interest they are getting from guys, and then from that postpone the age at which they want to get married.....I met a girl at 20 who was getting lots of interest...based on the level of interest she was getting she said she would get married around 26....when she starts to decline....in between obviously she would hv flings....
4. Many young 18-24 girls receive so much overwhelming attention....if it was you will you settle down even when you are receiving so much attention... be honest....
5. Some girls noticing how in demand they are start dating multiple guys to maximize the sexual pleasure....

Hence a man desirous of a younger female should be comfortable with the idea of flings.

I believe that most women don't want marriages. They just like the (emotional and financial) security it provides and the social benefits. When you truly want something in life, you strive for it.
Now, how many women do you see doing their very best to become the best wife they can be? How many of them, through their actions and behavior, try to make themselves marriageable? How many of them preserve themselves so that they can be a pride for their future man? How many of them crave to be under a man's leadership?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Kipaji: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

Also from deductive and empirical reasoning, marriage is not women's preferred type of relationship....if it were, they will be rushing it at younger ages....which is why I said marriage is a religious construct and I would even argue it has outlived its usefulness in its traditional form....some young girls I've met as early as 19 hv questioned the point of marriage and for rational reasons....when a woman has moni that becomes another strong reason for them not to get married.

And what will this society become as men and women are moving away from marriage?

And what about the kids? Marriage is probably the best environment for kids to grow up in, ceteris paribus. A lot of kids growing up in unstable household is damaging for the society.
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by BigBashiru: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji:

And what will this society become as men and women are moving away from marriage?

And what about the kids? Marriage is probably the best environment for kids to grow up in, ceteris paribus. A lot of kids growing up in unstable household is damaging for the society.

I don't think ppl who grow up without both parents damages them...that's tantamount to saying a child whose father or mother dies will be damaged cos of that....
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Kipaji: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

I don't think ppl who grow up without both parents damages them...that's tantamount to saying a child whose father or mother dies will be damaged cos of that....

I don't think that, either. I am saying in the general case. I know people who grew up without both parents and developed better that those who did.
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by Merry100: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

But it's a significantly depreciated asset. Im better off just having a series of girlfriends....
Why refer to women as assets? You fit the role of a current asset.

If you decide to become a community dick and hire a series of women as your girlfriends, until they retire to become other men's wives, they will consider you an appreciated asset because you are simply a current asset to them. Current assets are cash and other assets that are expected to be converted to cash within a year.
Re: Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I'm pro chastity as I don't have problems with that but an Oloko giveaway can not be self entitled to wanting a chaste woman having taste several women and sexually reckless.

Address the question, don't you know to answer questions correctly? I'm paraphrasing, 'Why are women dumb when it is responsibilities but go Gaga when chastity is talked about'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Married Someone Older Than You Or Know Someone Who Has? Share Experienc / Are Beautiful Girls More Unfaithful Than Their Plainer Sisters? / What To Do When He Freaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.