Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours (60709 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by reiddecuti: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
SEX!!!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Boondocxs(f): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Randy doctor shior!!!
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by CooldipoMPS: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
shocked
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Looks like a case of a jealous colleague he was nacking reporting him for nacking other women 😆

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by ritzyvic1(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2023
This is the only crime this doctor committed here
'sending unsolicited pictures of genitals that were 'taken at work'

If proven, it'll be a serious issue
The rest are stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by DonroxyII: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Cassanova .... He is in Soup Already.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by thesicilian: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2023
If it is just one woman that made the allegations, it is difficult but still possible to defend a man. But once they are more than 2 or 3, just forget it, he has lost the case. And before 6 people can come out to say the same thing against you, there must be at least 50% truth
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Faposky95: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
Randy man
Shior

Olu Chibuchi Buran Randhi
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by pode(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2023
ideapreneursss:
body no be fire wood
If I hear body no be firewood for your mouth again, i go block you

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by onyxo76(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2023
so many werey dey graduate from medical school these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by bangging(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2023
lilyheaven:
How did you know?
We’re you the light bearer?
Besides, he raped no one.
one of them
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by judedwriter(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Controlling your sexual appetite is one of the greatest things that can ever happen to any human.

Unfortunately, majority cannot, that's why we keep reading stories like these.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by franchasofficia: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Women and their love for Dokitas grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by dinachi(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Doctor 'slept with multiple women in GP consulting room during work hours'

Bombshell allegations.

Daily Mail
He will only serve a jail time because he is a man. If it is the other way round and it's a woman sleeping with multiple men or even being a lesbian and sleeping with multiple lesbians, this case won't even go to trial! Men are endangered species in the West.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by spiSeyi: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2023
I thought something like this only happen in sh!t hole. grin What will the Saner clime folks on Nland say about this . No place is perfect and Nigeria is not the worst place to be, there is no perfect system undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by dontrulee: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Breech of work ethics grin
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Fine doc. I bet the women enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by CooldipoMPS: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Did you notice that there is no mention of his nationality.....imagine he is Nigerian......

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by vickydevoka(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
Randy man
Shior
White women sleep with who ever makes them happy at that moment. Even in my place of work, this Iraq guy sleep with all the ladies, married orn unmarried. Funny thing he press them right Infront of everyone n de all smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2023
At least he isn't geh
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by NOwazobia: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2023
God Abeg save me from Kongi crime. 🙏

Women are really a wonder though.

They will enjoy the deed until the whole thing casts, they immediately claim victim.

Why must it be after nemurous women before he got bursted?

So, the first woman was threaten to keep quiet, same with the second and third...

The employee or colleague was even doing it every week, and she was forced all the time.

They where all Hot women, or make Hot by the act and got accustomed to the pleasure until it was bursted.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by LegacyB: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2023
ideapreneursss:
body no be fire wood
Oya clap for yourself if na black man nawh we know what you would type.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Raalsalghul: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Good looking guy.

Fit, financially well off in an admired profession.

Not surprised though.
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Boondocxs(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

White women sleep with who ever makes them happy at that moment. Even in my place of work, this Iraq guy sleep with all the ladies, married orn unmarried. Funny thing he press them right Infront of everyone n de all smile
I don’t even know what to say
The theory about bad boys are true sha
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by tfelicityk(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2023
How many of the women did he pregnant in the process?
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Ttipsy(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Hot doctor

Hot patients
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by jojothaiv(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2023
onyxo76:
so many werey dey graduate from medical school these days.
Add law school too.

But genitaliaa meet and greet during working hours is a no, ethically, the doc goof big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2023
Elon musk Doctor
Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by LordErrk: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2023
isan:
Did he rape them ?

He's a doctor, sleeping with his patients. That goes against all medical ethics, and warrants a suspension

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by scoobyblogspot(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Botragelad:

Did you miss the bit where they wrote during work hours? No one cares what two adults choose to do with themselves, as long as it's not done in your place of work, during work hour.

That's basically what the post is saying. You can do all of that outside of your working place, who cares. The post is not about whether or not he raped them, it's about breaking work rules by having a shag at his workplace during work hours.

This is office romance.. You gat do it wisely. If you are caught then you are wrong but if you aint caught then its normal

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by qtx(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Doctor 'slept with multiple women in GP consulting room during work hours'

Bombshell allegations.

Daily Mail
No where is safe these days? Nobody can be trusted again. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours by iamtardey: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Konji has to be satisfied most of us are sex starved especially all those married nymphos hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.