Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out (1959 Views)

Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. / New Picture Of Jim Iyke With No Shirt On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out by mundus(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Jim Iyke is currently busy with his clothing line Untamed closet which will soon be officially launched, check out these ad pictures of the project.

More pics at http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/10/ad-photoes-of-jim-iyke-in-his-untamed.html

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out by mundus(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out by emofine(f): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2011
Wow. . . I'm impressed, not bad. To be honest I only peeked inside this thread because I thought I was going to have a laughing fit embarassed
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out by mundus(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
yeah
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Jim Iykes Clothoing Line Ad: Check Out by Nellyon(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2011
I believe its Untamed cos its illegal or so to iron the clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Ugo Osmunds does Monaco-pour-la-vie with his hot-model girlfriend Rachel Canning / Looking At Beyonce's Hot Body??? / Fine Boy, No Pimple! Darey Art Alade Wants You To See His Smooth Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.