Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? (2184 Views)

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023
I got a very disturbing text yesterday and it got me really laughing because I could smell the raw anger,pains, bitterness and hatred she has developed for me over time. I can understand if u don't like me anymore but why the deep hatred for something that ended long ago. Like I'm not really friends with me exes but doesn't mean we are enemies.. this one took the hatred to another new level. Which brings me to the question. Ladies, why are some of u still nursing bitterness forever after things go south? Why can't they just grow up and accept reality

Reading her message still cracks me up 😂 😂

2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by TemplarLandry: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Why asking about what you already know?
dkidd:
I got a very disturbing text yesterday and it got me really laughing because I could smell the raw anger,pains, bitterness and hatred she has developed for me over time. I can understand if u don't like me anymore but why the deep hatred for something that ended long ago. Like I'm not really friends with me exes but doesn't mean we are enemies.. this one took the hatred to another new level. Which brings me to the question. Ladies, why are some of u still nursing bitterness forever after things go south? Why can't they just grow up and accept reality

Reading her message still cracks me up 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Ladies, why are some of u still nursing bitterness forever after things go south

An average Nigerian girl is naturally bittered. You'll get to know this when you walk away from a toxic relationship.

Rejection is the only tool that can wreck even the strongest woman on earth. Hell has no fury like a scorned and rejected woman.

Men should learn to reject women that are not adding any value to them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by brain54(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Sometimes depends on the circumstances…

That led to the breakup.

As a guy I have ex’s I still feel bitter about!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by sillysally(f): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Maybe you did her very wrong. I will rather be civil and matured about it than vent my anger on any ex for that matter. She probably has energy to waste on you. Waste of energy on someone probably not worth it

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why asking about what you already know?
My point of view might be different from theirs so it's why I'm asking because I really don't see the need for hating someone u once loved or claimed to

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2023
brain54:
Sometimes depends on the circumstances…

That led to the breakup.

As I guy I have ex’s I still feel bitter about !
Why? Is there any need to be bitter about it?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

An average Nigerian girl is naturally bittered. You'll get to know this when you walk away from a toxic relationship.

Rejection is the only tool that can wreck even the strongest woman on earth. Hell has no fury like a scorned and rejected woman.

Men should learn to reject women that are not adding any value to them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by advanceDNA: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Na normal woman behavior naaaa....

And it's largely because women overestimate their worth in a man's life... They assume by just agreeing to date u and sex is all u need to be happy and fulfilled .... hence should never have reason to break up ..

.... but they are the only ones that have the right to break up when they are tired of u or find someone richer or better.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
Na normal woman behavior naaaa....

And it's largely because women overestimate their worth in a man's life ... They assume by just agreeing to date u and sex is all u need to be happy and fulfilled .... hence should never have reason to break up ..

.... but they are the only ones that have the right to break up when they are tired of u or find someone richer or better.....
Nailed it @bold. Some think they're the center that holds the earth together. That fake over importance they feel sha when in reality ur just another girl like the rest

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by brain54(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2023
dkidd:

Why? Is there any need to be bitter about it?
Sure…

We are all humans with feelings.

Sometimes we may feel betrayed, pained or whatever due to a relationship that went sour. That’s why I said depends on how it ended.

Some of these redpillers started from relationships they felt bitter about.

It’s just their way of handling/grieving the situation.

So the situation is not peculiar with girls… even though they tend to be more emotional gender!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2023
brain54:

Sure…

We are all humans with feelings.

Sometimes we may feel betrayed, pained or whatever due to a relationship that went sour. That’s why I said depends on how it ended.

Some of these redpillers started from relationships they felt bitter about.

It’s just their way of handling/grieving the situation!

I understand u sha.. but no need dwelling on that. Life's lessons learned applied on the next. I wonder why u included the bold... From what I know, TRP basically teaches how to avoid female manipulation and if a bitter man wants to get better isn't it good for everyone? It's a way of life not a coping mechanism bro.
I think ur mixing things up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2023
sillysally:
Maybe you did her very wrong. I will rather be civil and matured about it than vent my anger on any ex for that matter. She probably has energy to waste on you. Waste of energy on someone probably not worth it
The only meaningful thing u wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by brain54(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
dkidd:

I understand u sha.. but no need dwelling on that. Life's lessons learned applied on the next. I wonder why u included the bold... From what I know, TRP basically teaches how to avoid female manipulation and if a bitter man wants to get better isn't it good for everyone? It's a way of life not a coping mechanism bro.
I think ur mixing things up
I think what you should say…

Is that the ideal thing to do is move on. Maybe use the lessons learned to better understand and improve the next relationship.

But remember… not everyone can handle issues same way.

Besides remember I emphasized the fact that it depends on the circumstances resulting in the breakup.

That aside… most of the redpillers I come across on this space seem to me like bitter people, with issues from past relationships. Who use every opportunity to bash and be hateful to women, demean and denegrade them.

Well maybe they are those hiding under the canopy of the real redpillers. I wouldn’t know.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
brain54:

I think what you should say…

Is that the ideal thing to do is move on. Maybe use the lessons learned to better understand and improve the next relationship.

But remember… not everyone can handle issues same way.

Besides remember I emphasized the fact that it depends on the circumstances resulting in the breakup.

That aside… most of the redpillers I come across on this space seem to me like bitter people , with issues from past relationships. Who use every opportunity to bash and be hateful to women, demean and denegrade them.

Well maybe they are those hiding under the canopy of the real redpillers. I wouldn’t know.

Have a good day!

Okay I get u. But @bold I wasn't referring to NL red pill but trp in general though. Thanks for ur contribution and do have a pleasant day ✌️
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Purvan(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Men are like that also

They go to the gym , smoke loud, watch movie , listen to depressing songs when a girl they love so much break up with them

You happen to be one of those niggers that haven't experienced love with a woman

Na pipe and down

When your mama die that kin pain way go pain you is the same as the heart break a girl that you love gives you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Anny69: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:
Men are like that also

They go to the gym , smoke loud, watch movie , listen to depressing songs when a girl they love so much break up with them

You happen to be one of those niggers that haven't experienced love with a woman

Na pipe and down

When your mama die that kin pain way go pain you is the same as the heart break a girl that you love gives you
😂You suprise me, Eric.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Purvan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Anny69:
😂You suprise me, Eric.

Hmm

Are you on crack??
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Anny69: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:

Hmm

Are you on crack??
Tranq. wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by FitCorper: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:
Men are like that also

Na pipe and down

Comrade abeg nor kast us.
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Nonexisting1: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
First they pretend the breakup doesn't hurt them, then they start fuccking around to pepper you. Next the new guy they replaced you with dumps them too, then they start checking your updates on facebook and WhatsApp. Then they find out you were never affected by the breakup at all because you are balling, then they get angry. Next, they see you with another vaginarian more beautiful than they are, then they wish combination of evil and death to you. Nwachineke nothing dey happen, move ahead ahead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Funny enough, there's this girl on WhatsApp who's in the same group chat as I am... We were having some sort of discussion and the discussion was law related when the girl all of a sudden started using her baby daddy as an example.

She started trash talking him and talking of how he's childish, then I asked her how come she still went ahead and had a baby with him if indeed he's childish?

She never did answered me... I think some of these ladies are bitter because they're heartbroken, as a result, they fail to control their emotions.

But personally speaking, I hate it when people start bad mouthing their exes after a breakup as if we're the ones who forced them to go into that failed relationship or marriage in the first place... In most cases it's my gender who do it and I don't like it... I prefer we learn from our mistakes and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Fahvvy: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Females have a very over inflated view of themselves...

That gender be thinking that they're the next best thing after puff puff grin...

So when you decisively reject them, it crashes down their delusion and make them understand the reality of things undecided...

And that reality is that they (females) aren't as important as they think they are to men undecided...

Thus they react with fire and brimstone grin..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dontrulee: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Choose your victims carefully.
Some ladies will stop at nothing to destroy you, so be wise

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
First they pretend the breakup doesn't hurt them, then they start fuccking around to pepper you. Next the new guy they replaced you with dumps them too, then they start checking your updates on facebook and WhatsApp. Then they find out you were never affected by the breakup at all because you are balling, then they get angry. Next, they see you with another vaginarian more beautiful than they are, then they wish combination of evil and death to you. Nwachineke nothing dey happen, move ahead ahead .
Sincers' bro cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by MrCuteking(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Women weh they use "I love you" take dey withdraw money for your account.

Why won't they feel bitter when you eventually decode the system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, there's this girl on WhatsApp who's in the same group chat as I am... We were having some sort of discussion and the discussion was law related when the girl all of a sudden started using her baby daddy as an example.

She started trash talking him and talking of how he's childish, then I asked her how come she still went ahead and had a baby with him if indeed he's childish?

She never did answered me... I think some of these ladies are bitter because they're heartbroken, as a result, they fail to control their emotions.

But personally speaking, I hate it when people start bad mouthing their exes after a breakup as if we're the ones who forced them to go into that failed relationship or marriage in the first place... In most cases it's my gender who do it and I don't like it... I prefer we learn from our mistakes and move on.
Exactly... No need badmouthing or spoiling anyone. It's just uncontrolled emotions. And it's childish anyway and funny I still laugh remembering her message. Ur gender funny sha 😂
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
But then again, maybe I'm saying all this because I haven't been properly dealt with in the dating world.
dkidd:

Exactly... No need badmouthing or spoiling anyone. It's just uncontrolled emotions. And it's childish anyway and funny I still laugh remembering her message. Ur gender funny sha 😂
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Obierika(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
I can't say I blame them
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by dkidd: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Samantha124:
But then again, maybe I'm saying all this because I haven't been properly dealt with in the dating world.
Lol.. by "properly dealt with" I presume u mean heartbroken?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yep... You know too many heartbreaks can turn a good person into a bitter one.

So maybe some of them have been heartbroken so many times.
dkidd:

Lol.. by "properly dealt with" I presume u mean heartbroken?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Because you likely deceived her to get into her pants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? / Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On / All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.