Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star (27264 Views)

Aguero's Father Blasts Pep Guardiola For Treatment Of Man City Legend / George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by ambale(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
This guy has to be the most victimized human on the planet right now

Even his own club fans dont spare him when it comes to the attack

And man is still very strong ooo, i always feel for him, if i had a way to help him i would have

Some persons will not last a month of these abuses sincerely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Creamypie(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eyaaa
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Bfly: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
He has probably scored more own goals and given more assists to opponents than he has done against the opponents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by ultimate73(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Even though he earns millions the man is human, it is easy to ditch out abuse until you're on the receiving end.
His mother should advice him to resign then
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Justbehave(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
zed7:
Mothers will always be mothers. The only one who truly cares is your mum, that’s if you have a 'normal' mum. Spouse and kids may abandon you, but mothers will always be there for you.
And those ones abandoning their new born babies in the trash bins are not mother's abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Timoleon(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
The mum is speaking for herself as a mother as she is entitled to as your mother will stand in your defense even if you are already minister of defense.
Yankiss:
Harry Maguire is mama's boy. Why can't he express himself like a grown up? This sounds funny, like mum is his spokesperson. Haba. And having so many own goals is really challenging. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Chizigreat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
With This You Can Do Greater Things

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ZvrJeQ4IE?si=HVe_-M6_iCVSGT2T
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by zed7: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Justbehave:
And those ones abandoning their new born babies in the trash bins are not mother's abi?
And I said 'normal' mothers, if ordinary comprehension is a problem how do some of you pass exams? Mõrons everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Mosba: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Say all you want madam, that doesn't take away the fact that Maguire's strike against England was the best goal of the match and he was my Man Of The Match.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Justiceleague1: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
victorazyvikctor:
Monkey tripl996 no fine but............him mama like am grin
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by fredoooooo: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
He treated many people psyche, money and feelings worse.
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by NAC1666: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
AImiron:
Harry Maguire's mother Zoe has issued a statement in response to the negativity which has followed the England and Man Utd centre-back around.

Centre-back Maguire has been struggling for game time at club level but featured in both England matches in the recent international break. In the 3-1 win in Scotland, though, he was subject to abuse from certain individuals, both before and after scoring an unfortunate own goal.

30-year-old's defence during the week, hitting out at the behaviour of some of Maguire's critics. Three Lions goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale also launched an impassioned defence, and now Maguire's mother has added her voice to theirs.

As a mum seeing the level of negative and abusive comments in which my son is receiving from some fans, pundits and the media is disgraceful and totally unacceptable to any walk of life never mind someone who works his socks off for club and country," the statement - posted on Instagram - begins. "I was there in the stand as usual, it's not acceptable what's been created, over nothing.

" I understand that in the football world there are ups and downs, positives and negatives but what Harry receives has gone far beyond 'football'. For me seeing him go through what he's going through is not ok.

I would hate to have to see any other parents or players go through this in the future, especially the young boys and girls breaking through the ranks today. Harry has a massive heart and it's a good job he's mentally strong and can handle it as others might not be able too, I wish this sort of abuse on nobody!"

SOURCE
With due respect ma. Your son was the person who first disgrace man united fans in my area first.

3 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by DOptical: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chicentt:
Let Maguire breatheee
grin
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
Wetin the guy so self?

He scored own goal.
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by bareal(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
otubujohn:
But how does Maguire still get called up

Because, the coach wants to disgrace him further. He should have seen the writing on wall.

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by ngmoses17(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
The abuse from Nigerians is most sickening 🤢
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by AImiron: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
NAC1666:

With due respect ma. Your son was the person who first disgrace man united fans in my area first.
🤣😂😂. She should tell her son to stop scoring own goals, that dude is a clown on the pitch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Douglad: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
The guy na human being Tru Tru and some fans can overdo with their reactions 😂
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Achor1111(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mummy's boy.
Mumsy don issue statement.
I know, this woman is not a ManU fan.
She won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Gboom: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Maguire is not really a bad player, but this current man u coach 10 hag is putting pressure on defenders by playing defensive game looking for counterattack in most of his games especially the big teams thereby putting more pressure on his defenders, even that Gabriel Martinez he bought from Ajax is prone to error like Maguire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by OvertheTop(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Maguire should call it a day with football or go to a lesser league. With the amount of blunders and errors he has committed, he can never be a better player again based on mental readiness.

Maguire was once a fantastic defender but he lost it all, man United fans didn’t help at all, social media gave the final punch. Sometimes I feel bad for him as a human, sometimes I wish I could talk to him directly.

Stay strong maguire, quit football and save your self all this embarrassment

So you want to tell him:
Whenever he has challenges, HE SHOULD THROW IN THE TOWEL for the world to be Happy.
if one adopts such a mentality, One will never make any note-worthy success in life.

He should just ignore the Noise and do his best...

4 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by LZAA: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Southgate is to blame for all this
Almost all players lose form for an extended period of time
Wise managers give them time off to recharge and recover form
Sir Alex did it with gary neville and giggs
Pep did it with pique
The list is endless
Instead Southgate is picking a player with only 10 minutes of football ahead of better placed and in form players
Tis a pity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Since he's a goal-scrorer, Man-U should convert him to striker naahhh...

Same thing Real Madrid did to Gareth Bale... From a defender to an attacker. cool

3 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by MorataFC: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Maguire must be a courageous man if not he for don commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Adakintroy: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
He brought it on himself.

.no need putting a high price tag on someone if he can't justify it in the end. 80million is no sorry money. Forget we done De hear am too much. 8million na serious money to come De score ur own team regularly. Quit if you can't do the job.

Ask him mother if him go pay anyone wen no De work around am. Man united set too patient.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Bukola94: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
post=125786020:
Harry Maguire : one of the most bullied and abused football players ever.
Most times, we feel bad for him.

And him sef no dey help matter some times.
Always putting the wrong foot forward!

Poor kid undecided
one of the most bullied and abused player ever, that is a lie. Africa and black players have been abused and bullied more than Mag,some Africa or black players were even attack

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by sterlingD(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mosba:
Say all you want madam, that doesn't take away the fact that Maguire's strike against England was the best goal of the match and he was my Man Of The Match.
Nemesis0147:
Seriously the guy is mentally strong….with the kind of criticism he gets every now and then 🥹….he too should try and improve…he should stop being famous for own goals.
Remember when he kicked pogba head into the net 😂😂
yorke1:
I won't lie, i was happy the moment Harry Maguire came as a substitute as an Arsenal fan the day Arsenal played against Man u.
AImiron:
🤣😂😂. She should tell her son to stop scoring own goals, that dude is a clown on the pitch.
Una make LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Ray07(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Stanweezy:
Harry should move away from English club, maybe go somewhere like Saudi or China and build himself because majority of his mistakes are due to pressure he is passing through
No serious club would sign him. He should have gone to Westham FC but choose to enact the act of greed.

He should enjoy the bench, insult from home and away fans while it last.

I would also blame the evil owners of United. What's there to pay him the requested amount he asked for if at all they care about United. The club matter don tire person sad
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by Cantonese: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Along with pressure, has crept in fear and lack of confidence.

Again he needs to be more careful at his work or rather move a bit up field if he can be useful in other positions.

Na so when I dey secondary school. We dey play interhouse football matches. Everybody dey hail me. I just dey form Pele and Maradona together. I enter as second half substitute. Na so we dey attack. Dem pass ball for me for front of goal. I don position to score. Only thing na make I fire enter net. As ball land for my front. I just fire straight. Omo na breeze I fire o. Ball blow pass me as I land for ground. Hailing stop. Shame catch me. I can never forget for my life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by bhella10: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
I saw England vs. Scotland on bet9ja 2.04 odds grin I checked and there he was, Maguire. Thank you Harry grin
Re: Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star by REDshouse(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
zangaozanga:
Maguire is a disaster waiting to happen
her mum said u should stop this, try and respect her at least for once smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : Burkina Faso Vs Gabon (7 - 6) pens On 23rd Jan 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.