Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (59945 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Shawnnn01:
So because NairaMarley blacklisted n accuse him of drug addiction n lost a lost of show mean they kill him ?

The "they" you imply is it NairaMarley or who I. Particular so police can find you in case they need witness n more evidence, you seem you have been following the case all along.

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by sylve11: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Judolisco:
bro no be cowardness oh... Na poverty... Jst dey pray say make you no poor... Na money dey make person get some kind boldness oh

Na so. cool

Journey well, Imole. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Oloriburuku niẹ
If its drug that killed him, may i meet far more worse trauma till dem pai me.
donkey. He wasn't beaten to death by Marley friends, they had separated several months ago. Okpetu
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by colizee(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
He only records when he has something bad to say about Mohbad, Naiira Marley way no pure.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Ibkrichie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nobody is talking about this nairaland drug addict again, have even forgotten his name 🤔
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Kokodeni(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.

Dumb submission....
There are clear differences between hard drugs and marijuana. Naira Marley has alwayscondemned use and abuse of drugs, in one of his songs 'drug test' he said cocain negative heroin negetive cannabis positive.
Hard drugs are codeine ice totolin Swifnol royphnol pacaline Laughing gas tramadol melanin cocain benzolin opioid etc
Marijuana is not one of them except for the genetically modified ones like loud sk pawpaw etc and the most dangerous of them of Colorado which is modified by adding other MIS like the ones mentioned above.
Herbs don't kill you dey can only give u habits that can lead to death but hard drugs will surely kill u no matter how little quantify you consume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Moniya4Real(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Very sensible response

Pandev:
Ok,samlarry and his goons also went to beat him up because he took drug? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Squirrel1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......
I'm battling with cigarettes n I want to stop too. The useless thing had made me loose a lot life, tbh.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by sylve11: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Osehnetworld:

All your questions are very stupid

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Chno: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
shut up fool if you like take drugs nobody send your papa you are irrelevant
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by sucess001(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Imagine sitting and having the elderly man stand up and be begging you.

This generation of kids have no iota of respect

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kokodeni:

Dumb submission....
There are clear differences between hard drugs and marijuana. Naira Marley has alwayscondemned use and abuse of drugs, in one of his songs 'drug test' he said cocain negative heroin negetive cannabis positive.
Hard drugs are codeine ice totolin Swifnol royphnol pacaline Laughing gas tramadol melanin cocain benzolin opioid etc
Marijuana is not one of them except for the genetically modified ones like loud sk pawpaw etc and the most dangerous of them of Colorado which is modified by adding other MIS like the ones mentioned above.
Herbs don't kill you dey can only give u habits that can lead to death but hard drugs will surely kill u no matter how little quantify you consume
wer you his drug supplier?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Uncle96(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Shataap Mista Perisha..

Doctor Ayukebot. Do u want a patient to die under ur care of from your drug prescription. ?Shut up now and dont take a hit meant for another. Mind ur business and do your nigerian and cameroonian phamarcy runs in peace.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Ashawoman82: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
43Ronin:
I thought yorubas claim to worship elders how can an elderly man is standing while naira marley is lying down addressing him like his slave. The man almost had to prostrate just to hear marley. na so una dey respect una elders?
lol, believe that at your own peril,na them de wake their parents up with kick, for get all those their hypocrisy.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Wandetoluwani(f): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Johel(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am, no be beating. He and Marley don go separate ways long ago. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids. Watch as how drug addicts and mules go attack me

Can you just shutup your smelling gutter mouth.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Johel:

Can you i shutup your smelling gutter mouth with my empty head?.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by TheGift: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uk_aUCfAn8

What Naira Marley Told Mohbad's Father When Mohbad's Father Went To Beg Naira Marley Over Issues Marley Had With Mohbad (Throwback Video)

Is this a full grown Man, begging His sons mate like He is a Houseboy? Because of Money?

Thank God I was raised in a Family where we bow to no Man. I would rather go hungry, until I make a new way.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by ade4real2016: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am, no be beating. He and Marley don go separate ways long ago. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids. Watch as how drug addicts and mules go attack me

You're correct 💯...The issue here has got nothing to do with attack but rather see sense vis-a-vis common sense in ya message....They're much aware of what killed him but pretend...
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Error401: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
U be mumu
Creamypie:
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Error401: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
He cant be a drug addict with those lyrics.
He was always composed
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Error401:
i be mumu and drug addict. So u saying drug killed him torments me too.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Error401:
i be mumu and drug addict. So u saying drug killed him torments me too.
make u no stop drug u hear?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
You mean to say, He took drugs and they took law into their hands by killing him sad
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

You mean to say, He took drugs and they took law into their hands by killing him sad
read. They didnt beat him like u think. They disturbed his production on location. He even wrote to c.p. his death has nothing to do with the attack. They happened separately differently and different times
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by chukkystar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is definitely PR.. A Drug addict has no right to call another person an addict. When things were good He wasn't an addict 😂😂
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Boyooosa(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sheu Sanni's hero
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Halo22: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
For the first time, let me comment on this Mohbad's death. The truth is that only God and the guy knows the cause of his death, but then, I will categorically and authoritatively say it that the Nigerian govt is doing poorly in checking drug abuse and unfortunately, the underage guys are the direct victims of such governmental indifference or unseriousness about drug intake. The NairaMarley that was reporting the Niggy for drugs, who takes drug more than him?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by phemmyfour: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
After show, they always take drugs to get back lost energy. His death came shortly after the show, its not Marley or depression. Simply drug related

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Questionnaires(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
You never gree to sell this phone since last year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.