Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (59931 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by chypotenti(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley may be innocent......

In as much as his death pains me,but my only advice to every young nigha out there is--"Stop doing drugs".

I've never and will never smoke,nor do drugs......
good for you
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Brushstrokes20: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Drug lord pointing fingers
Such a stupid joke 🤣😂😅😆

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izonborn098(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
donbenie:
You should contact Donald Trump..
You guys could cook up some crazy whirlpool of Conspiracy theories..
relax...
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by sonofElElyon: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The silence from mohbad's family and close friends regarding his death shows they're already aware the proximate cause of his death.

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of ear infection.
Depression could trigger drug addiction and bullying can trigger depression... I need not say more

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by LOVEGINO(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
If truly Mohbad is a drug addict, the questions are
1. At what age did he start taking drugs?
2. Who introduced it to him?
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?
4. Are most of this artist drug addicts and drug traffickers?

Please I need answers
ask google.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Fcwilly: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
It's very sad to lose such a young man, I don't pray for such even for my enemies, but then even his stage name ( mohbad - I'm bad) smell drug,
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Octopusssy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
IamAtAnger:
They're all gangsters... dont stress ursef..
Sounds like it
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AllBlack: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Naira hate Mohbad because he refuse to accept many of his evil acts'' that is where the blackmail come's from...

na your mama and papa generate the hate. see as you dey talk like primary two pikin.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Emma1Oj(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:
3. Who are the people with fact that knows about his drug addiction and never reported to the agency that kick against it?

Please I need answers
😃😃😄 You are just so funny.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izonborn098(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Your mama is a hoeee, that why u are so daft....
AllBlack:

na your mama and papa generate the hate. see as you dey talk like primary two pikin.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by linearity: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:

Please I need answers

Nawa for you!

He is an adult and should take 100 percent responsibility for his drug use.

Nobody introduces anybody to Vice, we do them because we want to and should be accountable.

Yes, I understand that there are a few cases of forced inductions and threats of harm if the Vice is not continued but I do not think that there are cases out there where someone will hold a gun to your head and force you to be smoking drugs and threaten you against stopping.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by iamtardey: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Oo ni gbadun naira
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by AllBlack: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Your mama is a hoeee, that why u are so daft....

is that the best you can do? seems you are really in primary 2.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by phorget(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Naira hate Mohbad because he refuse to accept many of his evil acts'' that is where the blackmail come's from....
Abi other young artist like zino, ruger don't smoke? What about naira marley himself?
Mohbad rest on...

Can you enlighten us more regarding those evil acts please?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Xkale1996(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The silence from mohbad's family and close friends regarding his death shows they're already aware the proximate cause of his death.

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of ear infection.
tinnitus doesn't kill guy
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Xkale1996(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.
no mind the liar
Tinnitus doesn't kill
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Shawnnn01: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Who are you or your father to be needing answer 😂. Beside who are you asking ? This your foolish head need excessive flogging for being born foolish.

BGSM:

Please I need answers
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Exceed15: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
If autopsy was carried out all these drama for no dey . Why hurriedly buried him as if he was a common man . For me Naira Marley has no case to another. I m not his fan but to be fair it can't be linked to him. If mohbad was physically attacked or shot then Naira Marley can be summoned for interrogation.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by albert2512: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uk_aUCfAn8

What Naira Marley Told Mohbad's Father When Mohbad's Father Went To Beg Naira Marley Over Issues Marley Had With Mohbad (Throwback Video)

Why was he blindfolded?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by izonborn098(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
I said don't be STUPID..
AllBlack:

is that the best you can do? seems you are really in primary 2.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by tollyboy5(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
I know say na drug kill am. The reason no announcement was made. All these kids
Are you a marlian. Why act like you own lagos, e be like sey you need beating from the street.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Shawnnn01: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
So because NairaMarley blacklisted n accuse him of drug addiction n lost a lost of show mean they kill him ?

The "they" you imply is it NairaMarley or who I. Particular so police can find you in case they need witness n more evidence, you seem you have been following the case all along.

Nemesis0147:
sorry but he was not suffering from any Tinnitus or whatever.
Have you been following the story since last year?

Is like you don’t know the industry…..why did Naira start accusing him of drug abuse just after he insisted on leaving the label?

They were just blacklisting him in the industry.

He lost a lot shows because of this drug allegations….he do drug reach Naira?
The video full twitter…..the guy was too cold for a fault…

Watch some of his interviews….they tormented the guy till his last.
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Bands: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Me i no dey there to no wetin kill am but las las rip to mohbad
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

Are you a marlian. Why act like you own lagos, e be like sey you need beating from the street.
who's this?
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Creamypie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Uncle96:

If i no talk wetin dey my mind.. I will perish , thats on God
and I will not say it
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by yusluvad(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yankee101:
Sometimes you’re angry at God for unanswered prayers

If He answers some of your prayers you’ll be dead

All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose
- Bible
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by Osehnetworld(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM post=125787427 see:

Please I need answers
All your questions are very stupid
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by degreatstalion: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Heard he was suffering from Tinnitus as a result of excess hard drugs while we were told he died of an ear infection.

From what Bella Shmurda said, he was hypertensive. And of course Tinnitus can be a problem from hypertension too.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
And d most common way to kill an addict is to overdose him. No one will suspect a thing, cos he's an addict.

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by FuckTheMod: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Creamypie:
Oloriburuku niẹ
If it's not drug that killed him, may you meet far more worse trauma till dem pai u
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by GABRIEL6036: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
BGSM:

Please I need answers
Assignment....
The question here now is- who is gonna give you answers to the above listed FIND X. 😁😁😁😁
Re: Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad by spencekat(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:

[/b]You definitely have heard his song [b][/b]but never knew he sand it.

One of his song is a popular vibe on TikTok.

[b]Wetin be dis one like dis
You are correct. Same with me.I never knew him, but knew one of his songs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.