Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) (23266 Views)

‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by PraiseHim4ever: 12:23pm On May 15
Edwtwgt:
:
Lolz.... And some fools will still fall for ur scam.... U have sure games yet u still scam people 1k and 2k.... Lolz.... Hungry guy
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by SonofLagos: 12:23pm On May 15
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Konquest: 12:31pm On May 15
kroger:
My Favorite cartoon back in the days.. I shed tears watching the intro now. How I became an adult in a twinkle of an eye is still a mystery to me embarassed
Lol... grin That cracked me up. The feeling can be surreal when you think of the time span right from the 1980s till now.

Indeed, the production quality, graphics and story lines were in sync. I felt like I was a part of the superhuman team in the action cartoon Voltron back then in the 1980s. Arguebly one of the best "top 5" cartoon series of all time.

Transmute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by MissIndependent(f): 12:33pm On May 15
grin grin grin
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by NJV: 12:36pm On May 15
Oh my young days!! cheesy cheesy

My best cartoon then. Followed by Godzilla
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Afonja007: 12:39pm On May 15
Jagabanarmy:

Abeg shift from here
sorry he wrote it with el chapo
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by SEGLIZ: 12:41pm On May 15
Racoon:
Another fascinating cartoon has gone into extinction. Bring back our Voltron
let rep my generation, @Racoon that for refreshing our memory. another one is Kittens In The Carton (if I get it right!). so many though. for those noodles gen that will just land nairaland insulting their fathers. Racoon, them no know say you be their papa!?
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by crazygod(m): 12:47pm On May 15
Zarkon. My favorite character. That his son Prince Lotor worse pass him. Sadistic person. grin
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by opomulero101(m): 12:47pm On May 15
Omo those days,person don old now,which time I get down sit down in front of T.V when bills they pursue man pikin up&down😭😭😭
blowjohn:
NTA ibadan was the bomb.

Frm these kind of cartoons to Mexican soap operas.

No one but you
The rich also cry
Marian los Angeles
Santa Barbara
Egoli place of gold

Etc

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:49pm On May 15
I don't miss it it every Wednesday 4 pm. cool
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On May 15
A relic of the past. I push. Nothing concern me.
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by OvertheTop(m): 12:59pm On May 15
Jokerman:
NTA then... We watched Voltron, Sledgehammer etc. ..

WOW. if you remember Sledgehammer, then you should remember SUPER FORCE. (it is the Year 2020, Times are tough but this man is Tougher)

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by alpharoyalty: 1:02pm On May 15
I remember praying🕊️ to God one day to give me a Voltron lion with the promise that I will use it to fight evil 😂😂😂
Kids🤣

4 Likes

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by completeskills: 1:09pm On May 15
When I use to watch this cartoon then. It was just only picture we use to watch. Never understand one word apart from Voltron..Defender of the universe!!!
Good old days.
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Kaido: 1:12pm On May 15
Voltron
Super Ted
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by blowjohn(m): 1:19pm On May 15
opomulero101:
Omo those days,person don old now,which time I get down sit down in front of T.V when bills they pursue man pikin up&down😭😭😭

Lol
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by theamazonguru(m): 1:21pm On May 15
VOLTRON THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by tnerro1(m): 1:27pm On May 15
StagethemTVee:
Prince Lotor…my guy.
His crush on the princess no be here.

Abi, used to root for the guy to get the babe self😁😁
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by amazingspiderma: 1:44pm On May 15
blowjohn:
NTA ibadan was the bomb.

Frm these kind of cartoons to Mexican soap operas.

No one but you
The rich also cry
Marian los Angeles
Santa Barbara
Egoli place of gold

Etc
The bold and the beautiful

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Shhhh01(f): 1:48pm On May 15
I dunno why i was just laughing throughout. So those guys were space explorers. me dey watch voltron just because of that fine evil prince guy. lol
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgWCp79nzI?feature=shared

https://fb.watch/n2KFKfMC-A/?mibextid=Nif5oz
https://fb.watch/n2KhG-DXSR/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Television series
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltron

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by XtraFortunes: 1:56pm On May 15
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn79FMqPkig?feature=shared

Like and share if this cartoon really made your day as a kid till date. Indomie generation watch us do our things o.

How come the picture quality is so good. I was expecting it quality to be poor considering how old the cartoon is. This is hands down the best cartoon I watched as a kid. Thanks for letting me know I am old oga racoon angry grin
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Ohislee(m): 2:01pm On May 15
Beremx:
One of my best cartoons grin

Voltron
Super Ted
Fraggle Rock
Jimbo
Terrahawk
Scooby Doo
Pinky and the Brain
Ovide

How about birddddd man
Animaniac
Power Rangers
Car racer

So many I can't remember
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Iamthoney(m): 2:11pm On May 15
kerry57:
Hmmm, what a cartoon. Those days when Naija was Naija.

Voltron, superted, DRWHO, PSI love you, the rich also cry, secret of the sand were some of the tv episodes at that time.

I really missed the safety in this county then
You no watch Biker Mice, Robocop, Super force, Power Rangers, Telematch, Tales by moonlight
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by kbit09: 2:19pm On May 15
Beremx:

Voltron
Super Ted
Fraggle Rock
Jimbo
Terrahawk
Scooby Doo
Pinky and the Brain
Ovide

So many I can't remember

Where;
danger mouse
Magic school bus
Conan the barbarian
Biker mice
Dino riders

Omo dem plenty plus that color rainbow color you have to watch while waiting for the station to open

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by luwee(m): 3:00pm On May 15
Wow voltron! good old days when this cartoon was shown on nta 2 channel 5..
That was when naija was naija
My favorite cartoon then.
I can never forget others like terrahawks, thundersub, ovide and the gang..
Omo man don old oh :- embarassed
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Barcalee: 3:27pm On May 15
Iamgrey5:
Old men plenty for Nairaland oh

I first stumbled upon the cartoon in the early 2000s.

Early 2000s ke it has been around way back before then oooo late 80s
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by caracas: 3:28pm On May 15
Beremx:

Voltron
Super Ted
Fraggle Rock
Jimbo
Terrahawk
Scooby Doo
Pinky and the Brain
Ovide

So many I can't remember
So you sef don old like this…..
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by arantess: 3:32pm On May 15
Iamgrey5:
Old men plenty for Nairaland oh

I first stumbled upon the cartoon in the early 2000s.

grin grin
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by arantess: 3:35pm On May 15
Beremx:

Voltron
Super Ted
Fraggle Rock
Jimbo
Terrahawk
Scooby Doo
Pinky and the Brain
Ovide

So many I can't remember
see my mate ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by arantess: 3:38pm On May 15
Iamthoney:
You no watch Biker Mice, Robocop, Super force, Power Rangers, Telematch, Tales by moonlight
telematch should be that german game series or something?
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by zedman1(m): 3:41pm On May 15
Form arms and feet...and now the head, form blazing sword....FORM VOLTRON. Lol, I no remember how dem de take talk the forming sequence again. Sweet cartoon that year. Then there was that scientific cartoon called thunder Sub. That one no be for pikin like that but we still enjoy am too.
Re: When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) by Beremx(f): 3:49pm On May 15
caracas:

So you sef don old like this…..
pesin wey be 44years don old? Abeg o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Producer And Executive Producer On A Movie Set? / BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks / Netflix Dedicates 'A Naija Christmas' To Late Actress Rachel Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.