Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin (110160 Views)

Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
I am loving this cos na so e spirit go behind bend the neck of those responsible for his death if he didn't die a natural death. It will surely come to pass. Except he died of natural cuase .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by thebar: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Muslims bury there people same day that he/she died

But I think that should be scrapped

D guy nah Christian

Many thing still remain unsolved

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
They didn't get his size of d coffin right
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Omodua(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

you do not know mohbad talkless of the music industry. the fact that youre using the words "they said" means you dont even have the knowledge of your own.
Keep quiet. We know him better than you.

He is a victim of collective injustice. He did no wrong. Except he formed independent opinion of his own which his immediate constituency, the music Big Boys found as a threat. That was his albatross.

So,what are you forming to know better than us?

Don't mislead the public and allow the young emerging star have peaceful repose.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omodua:
Keep quiet. We know him better than you.

He is a victim of collective injustice. He did no wrong. Except he formed independent opinion of his own which his immediate constituency, the music Big Boys found as a threat. That was his albatross.

So,what are forming to know better than us?

Don't mislead the public and allow the young emerging start have peaceful repose.

Show me where I said he did any wrong thing to naira Marley his former record label boss. Your time starts now.

If I ask you to name one EP or who shot his feel good I'm sure you dont know except you use Google. Shut up and read to understand the context of what I replied before you spill trash

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by AllenSpencer: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
Why not just bury him like that like that undecided
Is a coffin a must

Well there is more to it shall

When we tell them to walk in the Lord, e go be like say we no know wetin we dey talk undecided

It is well!!!

Does the Lord buy coffin or casket?

Y’all just be relating everything to religion!

Sinners and righteousness people die untimely, so what point are you pointing to?

A pastor died in a plane crash and I am sure you didn’t tell her to walk in the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by denko(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
THIS IS PAINFUL, GIVE HIM LAST RESPECT BUT WAS GIVEN LAST DISRESPECT
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Omodua(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSUApbTqeo?si=VrJFCuhuQwX1BPxZ

UgoloLotee
This is absolute nonsense. He deserved a befitting burial.

His parents should be investigated for this shoddy burial. Mohbad deserves more. Not this animalistic burial.

Where is our humanity

SOBS!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nonexisting1: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
okoroemeka:
no matter how hard you work or how wealthy you are,when you die only the living can take decisions about your corpse,this is a lesson to people that accumulate wealth without helping their brothers and sisters,when we die we will only be remembered for the legacies left behind and 130 years from today every body alive today in Nigeria will be dead including a baby born today,so let us think for a while and realize that life is not only about our own self satisfaction but also to be our brothers keeper
The bolded is nonsense. So the brothers and sisters should fold their arms and wait to be helped? Everybody should just get busy and stop depending on people. This your statement is why I'm becoming more stingy by the day. We can be our brothers' keepers without dashing each other money. Let everyone go out there and work.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by TheBillyonaire: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
HarryGleb:
During the burial of one Igbo man like that, He couldn't fit inside the coffin they bought for him because of his height so one of his kinsmen bent his legs so that he can fit in. Later when the man that bent his legs started bearing children, all his children's legs were bent just like that of the dead man. You see this life especially here in Africa, people should be careful of how they handle the dead.

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Lamanii22(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Why didn’t they even bury him in ebony vault like a celebrity that he was….

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lamanii22:
Why didn’t they even bury him in ebony vault like a celebrity that he was….
Na you go pay?

His family obviously didn't give a hoot about him. They just wanna hurriedly commit him to mother earth so they could share his properties .

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by blackslayer: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
God please forgive me for the sin i committed to bring me into this world! Things like this just make me fear humans to be honest. Like i am terrified of humans and how cruel they can be.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yoruba! Yoruba!! Chai. Tribal bigot, but yet going through trauma the most.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
blackslayer:
God please forgive me for the sin i committed to bring me into this world! Things like this just make me fear humans to be honest. Like i am terrified of humans and how cruel they can be.
People are wicked no be small
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by kamtamark(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
I suspect his name have some terrible meaning that was after him.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

People are wicked no be small

And what most ignoramuses on this thread dont know us that naira marley has been committing crimes in the UK and getting away with it before he even came back to Nigeria to start Marlian records.

There is a high chance he may get away with this.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Calitoscassius(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Heineken:
mehn!!! You well so?
Is rhis supposed to make sense?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by jacobson662(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Muslims bury there people same day that he/she died

But I think that should be scrapped

He's a Christian
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by prophetfire: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Big boy indeed!...did u the read the story at all?

They say he died poor that he couldn't even take care of the new born.
You are talking rubbish. Who said?
He was making arrangements to fly his wife and son abroad out of fear of his oppressors getting at them before he died.
A broke nigger doesn't fly wife and son abroad, can he? He was doing well for himself.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
litigator:
I am loving this cos na so e spirit go behind bend the neck of those responsible for his death if he didn't die a natural death. It will surely come to pass. Except he died of natural cuase .
Folktale, e spirit wouldn't do shit, spirits do not exist. If he was killed, police needs to investigate, arrest and prosecute his killerss, that's all.

I am still waiting for the spirits of 2 individuals to come get me. They tried to rob me, pulled a gun on me, so i shot them two.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by AmDayo: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Calitoscassius:
It is not as if he would notice is it? Did he complain about anyone bending his head and neck?

Naso dem bend your grandpa head when he died. Abeg koshi

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Offpointng: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
oxygeng:
Ignorance kids everywhere. If only the brotherhood will allow deep things to be revealed to the ordinary. DM me if you want......

I know confraternity Gangs use to come for a body part after a member's demise but this one is very strange, really strange
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by latiephwald(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wisereborn:

To buy a befitting coffin ⚰️ for a rich man

He was rich indeed undecided
Someone who was about to buy Range worth 150m Tomoro Friday is not a Big boy hunm?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by flokii: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
The boy's father failed him.. how will people make life unbearable for your son and still treat him in this evil manner in death.. or maybe the father has hand in his death (anything is possible in this life).
One thing I see in all these is that some evil groups are behind the boys early demise and still want to torment him in death, reason they took his corpse to an isolated area in Ikorodu for.burial. Next thing, they'll go and dig him up and steal his corpse for whatever evil agenda they have.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Emmychem:

Yoruba Muslim is different from Hausa Muslim
Say something you have knowledge about bro. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim being different here, the late alafin wasn't buried with casket, the late soundsultan wasn't buried with casket, the late Bobrisky Dad wasn't buried with casket, and many more which I can't mention. Now tell me, were all these people not Yoruba Muslims? were they Hausas? Mohbad is not a Muslim, he doesn't have any single Muslim name, his parents are not Muslim, the "moh" in his name was coined from "Imole" his third name.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by jpdoncumagain: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kai!! They didn’t do this guy any justice indeath oh.
Why the hell is the hurry to bury him if he’s not a Muslim. At least Shey dem for don do autopsy na?
Abi is someone not giving us tue whole gist.
Kai!! Rest in peace bro.
Sad
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Calitoscassius(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Heineken:
mehn!!! You well so?
Is rhis supposed to make sense?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by godofuck231: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder the family is after his property , poor Bastards
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by godofuck231: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
No wonder the family is after his property , poor Bastards
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Brushstrokes20: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
This is all shades of wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.