Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin (109993 Views)

Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by enemyofprogress: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Useless country, useless people, they don’t have any respect for the dead. The poor guy will now come back to the world in his next life with a bent neck. Wicked people
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by franugo(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2023
timesupreloaded:
Nobody is a big boy in the Nigerian music industry. Not even Don Jazzy. All of them na hustler looking for their daily bread

This is such a stupid comment, it beggars belief.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Roozzaay(m): 2:15am On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Muslims bury there people same day that he/she died

But I think that should be scrapped
He was a Christian
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by karkinase(m): 2:28am On Sep 15, 2023
This is not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by BALLOSKI: 3:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

Big boy indeed!...did u the read the story at all?

They say he died poor that he couldn't even take care of the new born.
lies!
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by BALLOSKI: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Nbote:
First I even want to understand why they hurriedly buried him. Muslims don't bury with a casket, they just wrap you with clothes and bury so it isn't about his religion. Why exactly were his family in a hurry to bury him
We need to hear from his dad. Abi na culture? Why didn't they get him a big casket? These are the pictures his son would grow up to see? The neck bending and quick burial must be deliberate and I would like to hear from his parents.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by FireUpNow(m): 3:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:
That is why as a man pls,work hard.

This is not about being rich because Mohbad wasn't a poor dude. The family were just too greedy. Dey reason well before you hit your keyboard

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Balarabe53: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2023
I heard davido gave d wife 2 million na true? If yes, y can't she by a better coffin rather dan dis 1
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by dangotesmummy: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

he worked hard to be a better man.life was just unfair to him because he lacked parental guidance, protection, family support system, education, godly knowledge and a good start in life.he went to sign up with psychopaths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by dangotesmummy: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Jlow2:
Even at death , it’s obvious they family and friends close to him were only after his money, this is the highest level of disrespect, he was not only from a poor background but also from a wicked one, I think outside the box , I know my country we hate pple that think outside the box , but I dnt care.
he was from a polygamous background.i heard he lost his Mom at a young age and his father was not an available dad while his step mom didn't care about him

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Reelmii: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

where u read this ur own news

How can u call a guy that was souppsed to buy the latest range rover today 15th of September poor ..abi u think say na the Money he made from the sunday show in ikorodu he wan use buy am ?

How can u call a guy that was processing PR arrangement for his wife and child abroad poor....do u think travelling is cheap, talk less of permanent residence....

If he was poor like you said,, why are the family trying to collect his properties fron his wife ....shey poor man dey get property nii

Even the wife said he made sure she and their child never lacked any thing.....he provided even when it was not convenient......

So how can u call this guy poor ....just how....
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Yankee101: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2023
Is someone rushing to bury this guy?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Hespee93: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Muslims bury there people same day that he/she died

But I think that should be scrapped

But not in that manner.

He will wrapped with white clothes.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by ford101: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

what has this got to do with working hard.didnt the man work very hard.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by abidem4real: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

Even if he died poor, does that justify the reason he was choked inside the casket like that? I haven't seen even the poorest of the poor being choked like that in death.
It may be errors in the calculation of his height when they wanted to make or buy the casket.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by ford101: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

are you okay. Same person that bought the small casket can still go back and change it to a longer one.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by abidem4real: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't reply him because na nonsense him talk
His statement doesn't even convey modicum of sense. How would you say a popular figure like Mohbad was poor, hence the reason for his choking inside the casket like that? What has wealth got to do with how you are laid in the coffin? We have accounts of some richest of the rich who were buried without ceremonial coffins.
Mohbad's family was just simply stupid to have buried him in that manner.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by pfadom: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2023
There is more to this than money or love. It may have spiritual undertone. You don't know what these boys dip their hands into.

PrinceOfLagos:

Money got nothing to do with this because Mohbad died a big boy

His relatives probably didn't love him that much
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Bahdguyishere: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2023
This shows that the guy is taller than 6ft, people who are taller than 6ft are likely going to be bent inside their caskets like this. Most caskets are not longer than 6fts
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Wisereborn: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2023
latiephwald:

Someone who was about to buy Range worth 150m Tomoro Friday is not a Big boy hunm?
Yet they couldn't order for a coffin his size undecided

Funny, isn't it
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by toygod2: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Somehow to me and like my Dad says, why been so concerned with someone who has gone to another life .

Who’s dead is gone ……. However, if the family could not get his coffin size , why then didn’t they just bury him without one, maybe with clothes only?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by PaNnamdi: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
hardcore007:

Person wey you no know you go just dey type nonsense. Dem dey tell you yet you still dey type nonsense, why ? Prolly for stupid likes.
Stop posting nonsense based on nonsense you read on a nonsense page when you don’t know nothing about a certain person. Sometimes just read and keep scrolling, you won’t die nau haba. Now see as you make yourself sound like a jonsing person because you just wan comment something wey you no know.
Just a piece of advice though, take it or leave it.
U with sound knowledge tell us about Mohbad na.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by bewla(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Nice2023:

he did but many don't like you only gather to milk you
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Ashawoman82: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Germi9:
Dem neva even bury am family dey drag property yet dem no fit still bury am for better coffin
My people if you get money ,as you dey plan your life abeg plan your death join chop life and enjoy your money accumulation of wealth is good but enjoy life while you have it cos nobody gives a fvck about you not even your family
my brother .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Ashawoman82: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2023
correctguy101:

Africans should respect the dead?

OP sef...

Dem never respect those alive finish na dead body wey dem suppose put fire burn troway? cool

The coffin and the corpse go dey underground dey rotten troway. Worms and insects would be having their own feast. shocked

I'm even planning to arrange my own cremation before I die and I'm already letting all concerned know that I don't want ants and worms eating my dead body.... Smh
dey play
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by omolola12345(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2023
Yoruba will always say (won ti ro oku eh). It means with that posture he will not rest until he takes vegeance on all the people responsible for his death provided the death is not natural.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by korm2me(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
This shows that the guy is taller than 6ft, people who are taller than 6ft are likely going to be bent inside their caskets like this. Most caskets are not longer than 6fts

What you just said is totally wrong
6ft is the depth of grave not the lenght of grave
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by bro4u: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
So they can't take measurement and create a casket for him... u no get talk bros
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by hansomb: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2023
It’s the bitter truth many still reluctantly ignore because of their desires they’ve built while living this fake life that will last for just a couple of years. Not actually looking forward to what comes after death and believing it’s the true life that we will live eternally after this masquerade life ends. I call this current life a “Test” or an “Exam” that will separate winners and losers in the afterlife, or should I say the ones who “Failed” and “Passed” the exam? What do you think about life and death? And do you believe in the afterlife?

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by donem: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't reply him because na nonsense him talk
Nah him been the broke shame person for that thread where him buy industrial Milk.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Slurity(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They torment this guy in life still wicked him In death
Are you saying that those that killed him are still the one that buried him?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Judolisco(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Nbote:
First I even want to understand why they hurriedly buried him. Muslims don't bury with a casket, they just wrap you with clothes and bury so it isn't about his religion. Why exactly were his family in a hurry to bury him
na Christian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.