Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin (110006 Views)

Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Judolisco(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2023
correctguy101:

Africans should respect the dead?

OP sef...

Dem never respect those alive finish na dead body wey dem suppose put fire burn troway? cool

The coffin and the corpse go dey underground dey rotten troway. Worms and insects would be having their own feast. shocked

I'm even planning to arrange my own cremation before I die and I'm already letting all concerned know that I don't want ants and worms eating my dead body.... Smh
something wil still eat your ashes... Everything must go somewhere
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2023
This is why I used to love my life. Enjoy your time when you're alive,.. when u died nobody cares. .. common coffin they can't buy to bury this legend and they choose the way to twist his neck to fit in a box.. killing him the second time. What a wicked world.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2023
I always say this.. fear Ur Umunna. They are bad.

Enjoy your time and life when u are still breathing. Don't let things trouble or troubleshoot you. U must leave them behind last last.

Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by jattopeter(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Am sorry to say , I felt there is more to the way he was buried like that .Was he a Christian or Muslim , I don't really understand . They have to explain to us , why was his head bent like that? Could it be according to their culture or what ?
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by lexyclasy: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

you do not know mohbad talkless of the music industry. the fact that youre using the words "they said" means you dont even have the knowledge of your own.
Calm down bro, person tat died rich Davido now gave his old boy N2m
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Reelmii: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
bro4u:

So they can't take measurement and create a casket for him... u no get talk bros
dont mind the guy,, that mean the tallest guy in Nigeria that died months ago, they fold am like package shirt inside coffin abi......
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

read in context. he said the statement as if mohbad is poor and couldnt take care of his child financially and i corrected him. spare me your oxford grammar
/
I guess you were his accountant.

Kudos.
/
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
I guess you were his accountant.

Kudos.
/

I simple search on his networth excluding music streams will save me the foolish mentions. You dont know mohbad. Instead of you to find out who he is you still act dense while being corrected
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nigerians and our mentality,The guy is deceased for Gods sake.
What difference does it make if the head is laid straight.
We are seriously traumatizing the family with all these gimmicks.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Rowj: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Muslims bury there people same day that he/she died

But I think that should be scrapped
go and scrapp it na, since you know more than them, mumu
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Bahdguyishere: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
bro4u:

So they can't take measurement and create a casket for him... u no get talk bros
You think casket is a cloth that you go and measure in your tailor's shop??
Most times they would have gotten to the motuary with the casket before they discovered that the body is actually longer than the casket. I'm talking from experience and you are here justifying what u know nothing about.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by Bahdguyishere: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
korm2me:

What you just said is totally wrong
6ft is the depth of grave not the lenght of grave
Casket mostly are in that size sir sad unless customized or made for short people. smiley
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by correctguy101(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
something wil still eat your ashes... Everything must go somewhere

Not just comfy with letting my corpse rotten... grin

Plus I'll now stress my little girl to now waste money on a useless plank people call coffin. And that too will rot with the body...smh

My body like Lord Jesus' body must never see corruption... wink

I've already started telling them. Nobody should bury this daddy, they should just carry fire and burn it all, whatever they do with the ashes is their problem.

I just hope I'm matured enough to retain even a part of me when I die.
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2023
HOW EXPENSIVE ARE COFFINS PLEASE cry cry
Re: Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin by korm2me(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Casket mostly are in that size sir sad unless customized or made for short people. smiley
Uhmm ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.