Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu (42793 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP / Wike Not Leaving PDP, Ignore 'Manipulated' Viral Video - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by PaulH07: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/wike-not-just-fct-minister-but-my-adviser-tinubu/

Sha do and pay we doctors us our August salary you withheld abeg undecided
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Benwallt:

River's election is the fairest election in the country. Only a dingbat would think it was rigged again a disastrous LP whose slogan is labour in vain

I like your type very well. You can talk nonsense now because it suits your bias. When you have a daughter in nysc that dies because of political manipulation in polling booths or your loved ones become a victim,
You will cry for justice and you wont see. Dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ebufa: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Asiwaju and Wike are great people.

If they want lasting greatness let them disarm and defang the fulani menace threatening the existence of the nation! otherwise allow states to set up state police!
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You will soon change song, adviser on rigging abi
..abi., adviser on rigging matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

I like your type very well. You can talk nonsense now because it suits your bias. When you have a daughter in nysc that dies because of political manipulation in polling booths or your loved ones become a victim,
You will cry for justice and you wont see. Dey play.

Wike stopped Labour party from rigging Rivers election. Those killed were those that resisted the evil intention of labour Party.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Benwallt:

Wike stopped Labour party from rigging Rivers election. Those killed were those that resisted the evil intention of labour Party.

Continue dey play dey go

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They are greater than ojukwu, Simon Ekpa Nnamdi Kanu, pitobi and Atiku combined.

What baffles me is that while you guys are fighting each other tinubu is busy taking igbos along with him to make deals in other countries.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Ademascot: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Frigga13:
Someone wants to derail..

However I know Ekpa.. in his foolishness and stupidity is greater than all Yoruba dead and alive.. from awolowo to druggie. Down to all Yoruba gods , ..

Meanwhile

Picture a mixture of a drug baron and an alcoholic monkey..

Druggie and Drunk

God help Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

This bitterness AGAINST your LANDLORD is harmful to your health fa

4 Likes

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by slowice(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Likes attracts... Two established narco lovers
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Boldideas: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
ideynl1:
Tinubu is a drug baron and a leader of mafia gang.

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffer and a certificate forger.

Thank you for listening

Defamation of character...
Black mailing..
Derogatory statement on the President..
Are you ready to sacrifice your freedom for being stupid??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Boldideas: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
ideynl1:
Tinubu is a drug baron and a leader of mafia gang.

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffer and a certificate forger.

Thank you for listening

Look at your people yet you keep insulting the President.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/two-nigerians-arrested-in-drug-buy-bust-operation-in-the-philippines-2.html
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Etimemy: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

$1/N950, Tinubu is sleeping

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by famology(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
I see tears flowing like flood from the south east. Lol......dis one go pain obidient no be small ooooo
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by psalmsjob: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Truly na you be di OG neck-presser....you even get pictures keep to back up every gbas gbos and still dey on point grin
Yoruba lo ko iya wan....Asiwaju wan fi si fun wan legbegbe. grin

LeoDeKing:

Okay. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Jackbaur88: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Two rugged criminals. One is an internationally acclaimed drug baron, another a local disrupter but are both known election riggers. The combination of these two is plunging Nigeria into despair and desolation
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Memphis357(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Benwallt:

River's election is the fairest election in the country. Only a dingbat would think it was rigged again a disastrous LP whose slogan is labour in vain
One moronic fool spotted...
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Ladyclara002(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
That's why I dislike him
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by discusant: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/wike-not-just-fct-minister-but-my-adviser-tinubu/

Because PDP member, Nyesom Wike, rigged presidential election for APC's Tinubu in Rivers state, Tinubu appointed Wike Minister, and now an adviser.
Shady deals joined the two men.

Tinubu's Academic records: Details of what happened in the US court in the case between Atiku and Tinubu
on Sep 13, 2023.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, versus Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar
—Atiku’s lawyers appeared in person while Tinubu’s Lawyers joined via Phone/Zoom (he needs Oluwole and Olanipeks to whisper in his ears.
—Atiku’s lawyers cited the Trump Vs Obama case where Obama produced his original Cert to debunk the allegations of fake birth Cert and Tinubu should have simply done same for his school records to satisfy Nigerians.
—Atiku’s lawyer averred that the Tinubu that went to CSU is a black American female and the current occupier of the office of ‘President’ of Nigeria is Male who claims not to have dual citizenship and that the BAT that finished from CSU and the Nigerian BAT cannot be the same (American BATMAN and Nigerian BATMAN no be same level o! abi how Bruce Wayne go do maiguard?
-CSU lawyers said there’s been a barrage of attacks on them by Nigerians, Atiku’s lawyers responded that CSU Lawyers should stop crying about it, being that they (Atiku’s lawyers) are being attacked too.
—CSU lawyers said they can’t tell if Social Security number and Date of birth on record for Tinubu is real or fake.
—CSU Lawyers also cannot tell if the Certificate Tinubu presented to INEC is real or fake.
—Atiku’s lawyer averred that CSU updated their fonts and seal of the school at a point in time. ‘When was it changed?’ Atiku’s lawyer asked
Why do you have 2 different presidents sign the same documents with signature issues?
Atiku’s lawyer further probed
‘you just took that out of my mouth.’ Honorable Judge Jeffrey T. Gilbert jumped in and said.
—Atiku’s lawyers showed the court the record that Tinubu used to enter CSU gotten from Enahoro Ebah’s Subpoena.
Judge Gilbert after glancing at it asked with shock ‘IS THIS THE SAME PERSON?’
—CSU said they don’t have a record of Tinubu’s diploma but they are certain he graduated from their school.
—They added that the school doesn’t have dates on their Certificates, only name and the major of the student
—The judge, Hon judge Jeffery T Gilbert asked why the CSU copy and the copy presented by Tinubu to INEC have different signatures but CSU lawyer said ‘I HAVE NO IDEA!
Judge asked if the result given to Tinubu was real and he answered ‘I DON’T KNOW!’
—They asked CSU lawyer to confirm if the letters circulating on social media were real. He first said he didn’t know then later said it seems authentic.
—The Judge asked one final question ‘why didn’t you ask Tinubu if his documents was real or fake?’
Atiku’s lawyer responded that he simply lied under oath and that is why they are in court.
—Judge added that both parties are free to email him more evidence to prove their case tonight.
—The case was adjourned till a later date for ruling as the judge cited that he needs time to go through all the docs considering the importance of the case and impact it’ll have.
Judgment date will be communicated tonight
Our observation:
The Judge is terrified with what he saw He can’t believe his eyes. He’s probably wondering why someone can be that shady or lying under oath, he can’t wrap his head around it.
News.band is an Online newspaper dedicated to the publication of Nigerian news.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ladiguy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
saphiere:
India became the first country to successfully land a spacecraft on the moon's south pole. This was possible because a woman is her president
And India is practicing parliamentary system of governance. The prime minister is in charge of the country , while the president is ceremonial. Read before you drop comment online

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Memphis357:

One moronic fool spotted...

E pain am.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by tiswell(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Frigga13:
Someone wants to derail..

However I know Ekpa.. in his foolishness and stupidity is greater than all Yoruba dead and alive.. from awolowo to druggie. Down to all Yoruba gods , ..

Meanwhile

Picture a mixture of a drug baron and an alcoholic monkey..

Druggie and Drunk

God help Nigerians
God bless Nigeria
...and sunday igbogho da ronu caword😂🤣🤣
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by discusant: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
PDP and LP supporters will cry, they hate the phenomenal wike with passion especially the LP supporters.

From wike's action today, Rivers is on lockdown for BAT regardless of what nonentities say, I saw the king of Grand bonny kingdom in his delegation to the president, he hardly steps out, he must hold wike in high esteem

Rivers is a direct beneficiary of the $8bn FDI from Indorama, the state government has allocated 200 hectares of land for the construction of Indorama fertilizer plant. If the Refinery works in December, it'll also be a big point for this administration.

Go Rivers! Politics without bile and hatred.

You are already weeping, gnashing teeth and clenching fists. A bag of rice at N60000. No electricity. You can't even afford fuel to power your gen. You have no access to treated running water. What else has Tinubu's APC left for you to live on in this modern world?

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They are greater than ojukwu, Simon Ekpa Nnamdi Kanu, pitobi and Atiku combined.

Including your ancestors EZI BIDA
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by nathyx(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
After removing fuel subsidy they increased school fees so that the students can sit at home and chop agbado grin
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Objectively speaking, I doubt it. But the argument can be made.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Srredkita(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jagaban
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ivandrag0n: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
ThiefNubuu is a bastardized criminal
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Luckysbab: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
saphiere:
India became the first country to successfully land a spacecraft on the moon's south pole. This was possible because a woman is her president

Did they deny you a visa to move to India?

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by rickleye: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2023
I can see that the man is working. It however just feels and sounds like all talk with no results.

I know it takes time… just carry us along .

It’s been 120 days and I haven’t gotten any aid to help my bottom line due to current market conditions. It just appears like trial and error.

Give people a win . Either provide low interest loans or send us the palliative aid to cushions the effects of inflation and subsidy removal.

The stupid thing is this issue with his school certificate looming loud in the background. Will this derail all his efforts ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.