Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu (42865 Views)

Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe / Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
seunlayi:
From the few comments on this thread, I just have to conclude that this forum, Nairaland is truly gone. Almost all the rules are already broken in the less than 30 posts before me. Very pathetic
these days, na just to siddon de look....this isn't the nairaland of yesteryear......I wonder how Seun feels about all this though.

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Phred1717: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Codes151:
hope you know that OBI won't have been able to face these forces like BAT
I'm not comparing anybody here.. So keep your political affiliation to yourself. Politicians all know where they meet. Think about what's happening to the next man... If you care
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Gentew(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Someone said whoever ipob miscreants support in national politics always fail and whoever they oppose always soar high.

Wike is the latest example in town. Dino melaye should stop wasting his time.

You're kind of right.... They're just a bitter minority.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by searchlight: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanitizedem:
Asiwaju giving ipi.gs and obidunces hear.t pain normally
There is no heart pain more than the hunger in the land. Grow up toad.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by searchlight: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Jagaban assembled the best team.
Pray that they deliver on the mandate.
Lol delusion. They are yet to deliver and they are already the best? Do you have sense at all?
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by AskNgige2: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Frigga13:

If e no pain you,. You no for reply

Next

I hate fools

Dont mind the Efulefu wey hunger wan kill..

Very soon Davido will give his dad 1m lol
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Codes151(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Phred1717:
I'm not comparing anybody here.. So keep your political affiliation to yourself. Politicians all know where they meet. Think about what's happening to the next man... If you care
i am not o... just saying that while you say urs, try and be open minded... besides, like u have said, them fit dey meet at 2am somewhere d enjoy themselves
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Phred1717:
How does this affect the current standard of living. Tinubu wakeup
Change yours !!! Waiting for them to do it is a virtual hope which may make you frustrated than before. It is a good things if wike can be a adviser to Tinubu . Tinubu and wike are good performers with many Enimies.

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Love56743: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2023
I believe each and everyone of us in the forum are mature enough to know what is right and wrong, this politians are disorganising us the youth by bringing in religious and tribalism among us,those of you supporting tinubu and apc are not even benefiting anything from his government, yet will are attacking each other here, As for Peter obi supporters someone who govern Anambra state for 8 years without creation of job, No youth empowerment, and can't even transform Anambra and yet he is telling us that he would transform Nigeria, how is it going to be possible.. so let us stop fighting and quarrelling over politicians.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Cjayboy: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2023
You seriously lack home training and you know very well..
LeoDeKing:

They are greater than ojukwu, Simon Ekpa Nnamdi Kanu, pitobi and Atiku combined.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Jonjam269: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Obidots have started wailing and grunting as usual, they wail over everything, one of the trademarks of a loser.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2023
symbianDON:
these days, na just to siddon de look....this isn't the nairaland of yesteryear......I wonder how Seun feels about all this though.
Lol, from your moniker, I am convinced you are one of us... Symbian days grin

Yes, I won't be surprised if govt hammer later fell on this forum.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by adebayo987: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by DJInfluence: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You will soon change song
only a matter of time
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by yewit37486: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2023
XAUBulls:

You've said it all... I'm fuming as
I type this as a veteran member of this forum from its inception. Can't folks from around the world just have peace of mind on this NL website and threads again?!

Seun Osewa has completely failed in sanitizing this website as promised this year! His newest moderator deliberately keeps pushing to the front page the NL threads of 5 well-known ethnic bigots and others who relentlessly use curse words, incitements, hate speech and criminally defamatory posts, without punishing them for toxic cyber bullying and constantly violating rules 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 19. There's massive online evidence for this.

It is time for the national intelligence agencies to step in and ensure they get all the administrators of these online platforms to take responsibility for encouraging hate speech, fake news, and outright defamation by these bigots.

I want to see these toxic posters in jail after being charged to court tbh.

Maybe you should start by practicing what you preach. Busy be promoting divisive comments with one hand and then condemning it with the other. Take a look in the mirror first. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by ThinkSmarter: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
searchlight:
Lol delusion. They are yet to deliver and they are already the best? Do you have sense at all?
all of his cabinet members are well educated and they all performed very well in the public and private sectors
The school, private and pubic sectors are the yardsticks to measure the competence of individuals.
Hope u did understand better now?
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by saphiere(f): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
ladiguy:

And India is practicing parliamentary system of governance. The prime minister is in charge of the country , while the president is ceremonial. Read before you drop comment online
ceremonial or not, it's through her appointment that India achieved that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Were People Right About Buhari? / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.