Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu (42823 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP / Wike Not Leaving PDP, Ignore 'Manipulated' Viral Video - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by stevups(m): 12:10am On Sep 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Someone said whoever ipob miscreants support in national politics always fail and whoever they oppose always soar high.

Wike is the latest example in town. Dino melaye should stop wasting his time.

Dino will soon enter his own house...
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by saintkel(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2023
seunlayi:
From the few comments on this thread, I just have to conclude that this forum, Nairaland is truly gone. Almost all the rules are already broken in the less than 30 posts before me. Very pathetic
the mods knows what they r doing.....they r directly involved in dis mess

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by kevinexit(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Frigga13:
Why will this Yoruba peeps do deliberately derail thread.. and still bounce on thread..

Not funny they just break rules without qualms and nothing happens

this is because it is a Yoruba Forum Site. check my signature for a better forum

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by TruthinAction: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2023
These leaders are setting bad precedent for our younger generation. The message is that you must be crooked to get what you want in Nigeria. Honesty doesn’t pay.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by XAUBulls: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2023
seunlayi:
From the few comments on this thread, I just have to conclude that this forum, Nairaland is truly gone. Almost all the rules are already broken in the less than 30 posts before me. Very pathetic
You've said it all... As a veteran member of this forum from inception, I can confirm that NL has lost the standards from back in the 2000s. Can't folks from around the world just have peace of mind on this NL website and threads again?!

Seun Osewa has completely failed in sanitizing this website as promised this year! His newest moderator deliberately keeps pushing to the front page the NL threads of 5 well-known ethnic bigots and others who relentlessly use curse words, incitements, hate speech and criminally defamatory posts, without punishing them for toxic cyber bullying and constantly violating rules 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 19. There's massive online evidence for this.

It is time for the national intelligence agencies to step in and ensure they get all the administrators of these online platforms to take responsibility for encouraging hate speech, fake news, and outright defamation by these bigots.

I want to see these toxic posters in jail after being charged to court tbh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by akilo1: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin
bro u wiked ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by jzimchi: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Only in your dreams Asiwaju has come to stay

Isokotolopia:
You will soon change song
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by jzimchi: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You will soon change song

Asiwaju has come to stay !!! For 8 good years
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Originalsly: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmm ..... 62 man delegation? .... from just one State ... how much did it cost taxpayers? ... how many had anything to say? I guess it was more like a visit to the museum .... all there for photo op with the main exhibit. These people have no shame. Coup loading.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by zudozz: 2:03am On Sep 15, 2023
And Ally! grin

Hope he sniffs cocaine too?
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by eeetuk(m): 2:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Bola Tinubu said " “The Honourable Minister, Wike, is not just the Minister of FCT, he is also my adviser and an admirer of mine. He has hit the ground running and he should be encouraged by the State”.

Who agrees with Bola Tinubu as claimed above?
Not me. And here is why. Bola Tinubu himself is a terrible decision maker. In 2023 after Bola Tinubu clung APC presidential nomination, it took him almost 4 months before choosing his running mate. And when he chose his running, it was this man: Kashim Shettima.
Kashim Shettima? I beg you pardon? I would never have picked Kashim Shettima to serve in a position of power in Nigeria. He is terrorist. In 2014 when Kashim Shettima was the governor of Borno State and Goodluck Jonathan was the President of Nigeria, Boko Haram kidnapped over 200 school girls under Kashim Shettima watch. And the first person on earth to announced knowing about the whereabout of the kidnapped school girls Kashim Shettima. This is the character of person we now called Vice president of Nigeria. Nigeria is going down the toilet, that i can predict.

So, how can it be a surprise for you to hear Bola Tinubu called his Nyesom Wike his adviser?
Eye popping decision by Bola Tinubu!

Now, and question for debate: Knowing what I just told you about, Kashim Shettima, would you have picked kashim Shettima as the vice president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by laskab(f): 2:38am On Sep 15, 2023
Until some people are sued before they have sense. What are your proof that the president, BolaTinubu is a drug baron and leader of mafia gang?

Were your ears or eyes closed at the Presidential election petition court judgement?

Some Nigerians are now aware of opposition party de-marketing such as these cheap unproven libel now and I feel that we should allow the president to work rather than distract him with opposition cheap popularity strategies.

ideynl1:
Tinubu is a drug baron and a leader of mafia gang.

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffer and a certificate forger.

Thank you for listening
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 3:43am On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=ideynl1 post=125795748]Tinubu is a drug baron and a leader of mafia gang.

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffer and a certificate forger.

Thank you for listening [and
he's
born
to
rule
you
and
your
parents.
glory
be
to
God.
GOD
IS
GREAT.]
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by juman(m): 3:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Our messiah.
Our able president.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by juman(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2023
First time igbo man became abuja minister.
The minister is known goals getter.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by guvna(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Frigga13:
Someone wants to derail..

However I know Ekpa.. in his foolishness and stupidity is greater than all Yoruba dead and alive.. from awolowo to druggie. Down to all Yoruba gods , ..

Meanwhile

Picture a mixture of a drug baron and an alcoholic monkey..

Druggie and Drunk

God help Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

E pain this low level brained fool well well.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by guvna(m): 4:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Frigga13:

If e no pain you,. You no for reply

Next

I hate fools

You're a piece of shitt. Monkey brain
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by 123yes(m): 4:14am On Sep 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They are greater than ojukwu, Simon Ekpa Nnamdi Kanu, pitobi and Atiku combined.
But Obi, Atiku Nnamdi kalu are greater than you father. Thank God you are not Tinubu or wike son
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Thief pandora Obituary right now.

Shey they begged you to delete this picture grin grin
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by StarGra: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Rivers, Lagos and Akwa Ibom states hold the wealth of this country; hence we have Wike, Tinubu and Akpabio holding strategic positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2023
Rigger in chief
He is the link to Mary Odili and Odili is the link to her former colleagues in the Supreme Court

Judgment will sweep all of you out for stealing the destiny of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2023
discusant:

You are already weeping, gnashing teeth and clenching fists. A bag of rice at N60000. No electricity. You can't even afford fuel to power your gen. You have no access to treated running water. What else has Tinubu's APC left for you to live on in this modern world?
who's weeping? All you do is complain? You think if your candidate had won, he'll fix those things in one year? Is he a magician?
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Codes151(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Phred1717:
How does this affect the current standard of living. Tinubu wakeup
hope you know that OBI won't have been able to face these forces like BAT
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by saysoo: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by LongT(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Asiwaju and Wike are great people.
we will see about that.
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by pfadom: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2023

Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Where is Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
“I am the Captain and Chief Salesman of the country....."

Nice, but getting involved with narcotics for whatever reason is contradictory and bad publicity for the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.