Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu (16020 Views)

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor- Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu / Funke Olakunrin Died Serving The Poor - Tinubu [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Kuginzi: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
I will work hard for our nation with purpose, determination, and dedication to create wealth for all Nigerians. We have no reason to be poor! We will not look back, we will run aggressively forward."

President Bola Tinubu has reiterated his commitment to making Nigeria better, describing his countrymen as hardworking people but believes the nation has no reason to be poor.

Tinubu said this when he received a high-powered 62-man delegation, comprising leaders from both the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) and the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP), to the State House in Abuja on Thursday.

The Rivers stakeholders are thanking Tinubu for appointing Wike and other indigenes of the oil-rich state.

"We are not lazy people. We are richly endowed. We just need to be our brother’s keeper, and good neighbours to one another. I am not a President that will give excuses,” presidential spokesman Ajuri Ngelale quoted his principal as saying.

"will work hard for our nation with purpose, determination, and dedication to create wealth for all Nigerians. We have no reason to be poor! We will not look back, we will run aggressively forward.”

“Today, we may be swimming against the tide. But the waves will soon propel us forward from behind. We will achieve the goals and dreams of our forefathers. I am inspired by the nation of people I now lead,” the former Lagos State governor added.

The Nigerian leader who said people trust him to turn the tide assured of his government’s resolve to fulfill its promises to the country.

"I am the Captain and Chief Salesman of the country. We have to reverse the trend and achieve possibilities within a short period of time,” President Tinubu said. “Our people have high expectations for us. I pledge to work hard, and I pray to God to put me on the right path, not to disappoint Nigerians.”

Tinubu also said his government would pay attention to the Eleme Junction-Onne axis of the East-West Road linking the Port Harcourt Refinery.

According to him, the FCT Minister Nyesom Wike is a strong adviser and would follow up on the issue for prompt action.

The Honourable Minister, Wike, is not just the Minister of FCT, he is also my adviser and an admirer of mine,” he added. “He has hit the ground running and he should be encouraged by the State”.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/14/nigerians-not-lazy-have-no-reason-to-be-poor-tinubu/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yes Boss

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good to hear.

All in all, we want a better Nigeria.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good to hear.

All in all, we want a better Nigeria.

Best of luck

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Forliving(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Okay

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
sad Meanwhile, all the policies of your illegitimate regime are all geared towards making Nigerians not only poor, but finding it difficult to breath let alone survive.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Ladyclara002(f): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
True

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
And yet you still make life harder for Nigeria everyday.

After this his statement now dollar will become 1000 naira.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
He spoke the truth. Nigerians are far from being lazy.
Despite all the negative odds, people are working tirelessly to surmount all obstacles.
Bubu was a clown when he referred to the youths are lazy.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Curious346: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wike is not a man to be loved . I don't know why Tinubu loves questionable characters

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Curious346:
Wike is not a man to be loved . I don't know why Tinubu loves questionable characters

Because tinubu him self is a questionable character. If you're a thief will you allow honest and sincere people inside your circle?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
E be like say na Ogogoro druggie dey use take drugs

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by eliyke(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Thanks 4 d words of encouragement,bt mk una mk d country dey comfortable 4 us,at least light nd security

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by jmoore(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ajuri Ngelale doing the packaging.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Honestly, I didn't read the details but I know that he's indirectly trying to blame Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is how a true president talks, he defends his people outside. Not the other illiterate that called Nigerian youths lazy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
How can you expect a drug lord to understand what working hard but not succeeding means?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:
And yet you still make life harder for Nigeria everyday.

After this his statement now dollar will become 1000 naira.

Do you spend dollars in Nigeria?

1USD is 1330 Korean WON. Is life hard for Koreans for this reason?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
jmoore:
Ajuri Ngelale doing the packaging.

I feel sorry for the aguri. He go too lie him mouth go pain am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Chinjo2: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
But the person you made president said Nigerian youths are Lazy na.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
He's talking about Nigeria oh as in the estate called Nigeria not the people called Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Quintessence44: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Very inspiring. Good luck, Mr President.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu is the best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria in this present political dispensation. The work rate of this man is second to none.

He showed a workaholic he was during the APC primaries by shuttling between two to three states in a day. Here he is again traversing around the world just to ensure other developed countries believe and invest in Nigeria.

May God grant my president long life and success.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2023
"I am the Captain and Chief Salesman of the country" - Tinubu

Of course you are Mr. President !!!

You are the Jagaban.

The Igwe one of Nigeria

The one who sneezes and obidients run in all directions looking for where to hide

The one whose footsteps send obidients panicking for safety

Your shadow alone sends shivers through their veins, they begin to sweat like they are about to be offered for sacrifices

You alone sent obidients to permanent PTSD, brain damage and mental torture.

God bless Nigeria
God bless The President
God bless the hard working youths

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Olawumi1032(f): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2023
Alright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Do you spend dollars in Nigeria?

1USD is 1330 Korean WON. Is life hard for Koreans for this reason?

God bless your heart! The ignorance is annoying!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 5:12am On Sep 15, 2023
We ate one of rhe strongest race on earth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Nigerians are not lazy at all!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Whalis: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2023
I am afraid to say that Tinubu is not an ordinary person. If he beats all his court cases it is enough reason everyone needs to come together for him to succeed in his vision and dream for Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by MikeMicheal(m): 5:28am On Sep 15, 2023
NAH! I am lazy, and will keep getting richer the lazy way. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by 96ACE: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2023
These men do Atiku strong things, he was surrounded by enemies him no know grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sovereign National Conference: North Set For Showdown / Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.