Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu (16034 Views)

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor- Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu / Funke Olakunrin Died Serving The Poor - Tinubu [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by StarRiderr: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Do you spend dollars in Nigeria?

1USD is 1330 Korean WON. Is life hard for Koreans for this reason?

does Koreans transport thier crude to be refined in Nigeria and also does Koreans import most of their commodities.... make una dey reason with una head not una anus
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
sunboy:

Again, ignorance is bliss ✌🏾

Oga shut up
We don’t conduct our daily trade with dollar, yes.
But can you as an honest Nigerian say the rise in dollar isn’t affecting the nation?
Talk true and shame the devil, don’t try to cover up for your president o.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kfed4ril:

Oga shut up
We don’t conduct our daily trade with dollar, yes.
But can you as an honest Nigerian say the rise in dollar isn’t affecting the nation?
Talk true and shame the devil, don’t try to cover up for your president o.

Again, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
sunboy:

Again, ignorance is bliss.

See you, you don’t know what to say that’s why you dey form intellectual for you self dey cap “ignorance is bliss”. But you’ve not at least dropped one point to counter and shut me up.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by a4cube: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Is he taking a swipe on bubu that called Nigerians lazy?
Re: Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu by sunboy(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Kfed4ril:

See you, you don’t know what to say that’s why you dey form intellectual for you self dey cap “ignorance is bliss”. But you’ve not at least dropped one point to counter and shut me up.

I could have replied with some points but you saying I was defending nonsense is pure ignorance. So I just let you be respectfully.

Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi