Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. (10725 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by finallybusy: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I disagree with that notion entirely. I mean the notion that children are naturally foolish. The reason we train children is so as to get them to learn the rules of how to conform to society and to grow them socially and emotionally. That in no way means that outside of that training and monitoring, they are foolish beings. No, not at all. Case and point, children born and abandoned out there to be raised in orphanages or under wicked conditions. Many of them still grow up into intelligent and smart beings, teaching themselves how to conform and empathize with others, though they are mostly not always well-adjusted. undecided

2. Yes, there are children who through exposure to certain conditions are stripped of their ability to reason right and wrong and so end up copying whatever is placed in front of them. But not all children are that way. Many children are able to weigh each and every teaching to decide if it is worth adopting or not. I used to be that kind of child myself, and thank God I was that way. undecided
β€œLife is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by fijihems: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Some women are just too provocative and disrespectful to their husbands.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by DOM7: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same thing as a greedy woman is raised by someone, must of these abuse of a thing started in a relationship but must women pretend as if is normal until when they are lock in marriage before their eyes clear.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Successfulben:
You're wrong. I was raised by a single mum because she left her abusive marriage. I and my younger sister watched our father beats our mother at the most slightest provocation and we would usually rush to save our mother from the beatings with tears in our eyes. We hated our dad so much and I could remember going to challenge when I was just 13. I have never raised my hands on my sister nor my fiance because I know what my mother passed through in the hands of her abusive husbands. Our father comes occasionally to see us and still begs for us to come back to him. I am 30 now with a masters degree and doing well for myself. I wish all good women well.

Thank God you did turn out well. Most don't.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
fijihems:
Some women are[b] just too provocative and disrespectful to their husbands[/b].
Isn't that the same with many husbands out there?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:
Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ΎπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.
You call him "man of the house"πŸ˜ƒ

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

*IT'S EASIER TO TRAIN A SON THAN TO CORRECT A HUSBAND.*

We could address a lot from the root.

Sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post ?

But! This is just the Fact πŸ‘ŒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

May Almighty God make it easy for us all AmennN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I agree.
It takes a mother and father to raise a good son and great husband
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Atolu01: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
There's sha something innately wrong with the callous, insensitive, abusive, destructive gender; raised "well" or not.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by isabi2lof: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
They learnt that from their parents, what do you expect from a child that grew up in an environment full with choas undecided
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Realguyman1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
Fathers should please bring up their sons properly and stop the gaslighting of the mothers. Only a father can train his son properly. Instead of watching football on Saturdays, use that time to bond with your sons if you are not often around during the week.

A father should also give partial training to the daughters on how a man is supposed to treat them right. Take your daughters out on dates and show them how a potential partner is supposed to behave if they come calling.
At the bolded, wetin come concern time wey man wan take watch football concern training a child properly?
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Successfulben: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Thank God my sister
Skyview01:

Thank God you did turn out well. Most don't.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Successfulben: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
She would have been long dead by now. I do hate my dad for his past actions and love him at the same time cos he is still my dad.
Kobojunkie:
Your mother left, and that helped you lot out a lot. It helped you mentally conclude that what you watched happen to he was indeed wrong and unacceptable. Imagine if she had refused to leave the abusive situation, do you think your story would have turned out the same? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Teymanhenry(f): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Train your children to realize the realities of life. If one marries an abusive partner, it makes me wonder whether the victim was ignorant to all the pointers towards an abusive person during dating and courtship periods?
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Vadese1: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2023
I believed this was how the like of Fani kayode was raise through stolen fund from our nation
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by grandstar(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skyview01:
They learn from the parents too.

If the dad respects the mom, the boy would likely grow to respect women.

Parents need to set an example for the child.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by okwusdaddy: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyclara002:
You're right tho
What of abusive wives or are women now angels
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by tivhador: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Takes one to know one, punk
Successfulben:
You can't try this in the US except in this Zoo republic. But I put this to you in all humility that you're a MAD MAN.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
grandstar:
β–  Parents need to set an example for the child.
How can a women enduring a violent/unhealthy marriage be expected to set an example for her children? undecided
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can a women enduring a violent/unhealthy marriage be expected to set an example for her children? undecided

She should leave.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by essentialone(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2023
grandstar:

She should leave.

To where? Most have nowhere else to go. Dont you get it?
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
essentialone:
β–  To where? Most have nowhere else to go. Dont you get it?
She is an adult and so should be well able to find herself a place far from present harm for her children. There is no reason good enough for why a woman should remain in an abusive relationship particularly when she has kids to care for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by UNUKHASO: 1:27pm On Jan 17
Okay ooo issoright
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jan 17
grandstar:
β–  She should leave.
Her brain should not to do just that. undecided
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by essentialone(m): 1:22am On Jan 24
Who is in a beat position to properly raise a male child? Father or Mother? Please don't say Both.
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Jan 24
essentialone:
β–  Who is in a beat position to properly raise a male child? Father or Mother? Please don't say Both.
Properly raise a male child? Children are Children, and gender has nothing to do with raising them properly. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.