Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? (529 Views)

Nairaland Was Fun Filled When We Have Something Like This / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Current Boyfriend Or Girl. / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by mmadu5(m): 1:59am On Sep 15, 2023
How old were you when Nairaland was created and launched in 2006

i was 17 at the time. back then i used to pay 50 naira for 1 hour at a cafe to access nairaland . i learned about carding on free carding sites. that was when yahoo personal. singlesnet and mingle2 was reigning , i also learned E gold trading infact nairaland then was great,

now its all gone and total ruined by tribalism and Nonentities

4 Likes

Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by MrsTwrite(f): 2:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Religion and tribalism is now the food for thought every single day.

2 Likes

Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2023
But you just registered on nairaland this year... undecided undecided undecided
MrsTwrite:
Religion and tribalism is now the food for thought every single day.
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by RoadMozart(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Samantha124:
But you just registered on nairaland this year... undecided undecided undecided
what if she is not new to NL
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
My new follower... Hiiii!! cheesy cheesy grin

But you could be right..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
RoadMozart:
what if she is not new to NL

1 Like

Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by BOSSkesh(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thatโ€™s true
So many kids on this forum
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by marlow1962(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Back then it was Gold, my big bro introduced me to this platform and I have been a guest since way back before I joined. The educating and fun part was beneficial, but now it's being overrun by retards and punk mods.

2 Likes

Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by Griinhoux: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
mmadu5:

i was 17 at the time. back then i used to pay 50 naira for 1 hour at a cafe to access nairaland . i learned about carding on free carding sites. that was when yahoo personal. singlesnet and mingle2 was reigning , i also learned E gold trading infact nairaland then was great,

bra, please how can I learn carding? I was added to a free carding group on WhatsApp but it got closed after the two new admin attempted swindling the members.
Baba, abeg make dem add me for group, or gimme sites to learn am. I need am bad bad.
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by mmadu5(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Thatโ€™s true
So many kids on this forum

It's really sad
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by fergieboy: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by mmadu5(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergieboy:

contribution?
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by drerocker: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
mmadu5:

I won be your loyal boy pls teach me work
Re: Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? by drerocker: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
mmadu5:

I

I won be your loyal boy pls teach me work
Your contact pls
08034595985+++

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Women They Really Love? / Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! / How Do I Correct This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.