Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! (13791 Views)

The Tech Craze: A Bubble, Not A Solution For Unemployment In Nigeria. / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by abba190: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Dundalk:
your account number:

names:

your bank name:

urgent pls..

grin
grin grin grin
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Afolue(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Keep your government job at all cost. That alone is social security. You’re obviously not a male. Na only man dey know where shoe dey pain am pass. In terms of responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by liftedme(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
The money from your side hustle has outweighed your main salary. This means it is time to resign and give the business more attention.

Which of the two would you rather give up?

If you continue, soon enough, your office work will begin to suffer and your boss will start complaining.

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Pootle: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
what do you sell online

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Tzar(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Kids like you don’t realize you need multiple streams of income to survive in today’s self inflicted craze for wealth. You also need to know stress on a job is not as stressful as joblessness.
You won’t value what you have until you lose it

2 Likes

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
Be doing both if possible get one staff to help in delivery,to relief the stress, government work is more reliable than business o,in this Nigeria economy, business is not that reliable o.

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Dadatao1998: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
Before i can give you any advice, i need to know the followings from you;
Your educational qualifications
The government parastatal/agency you work with
Your current level of employment in the civil service.

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Love800(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Do u mean u can sit comfortably in ur home and be receiving ur pension money in ur bank?
Fatbam005:
We don't know if it is a state or federal job. State job will only afford you loans and after 35 years , you will only see a rickety building while you lobby for pension on queues . Focus on your business bro and be an employer of labour from there. A civil servant remains a servant.
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Love800(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
What do u mean by mdas/ministries?
Greattha:
Well, it's not like government work is all that these days except you rise to certain levels and are in lucrative mdas/ ministries.
The beauty is in the supposed security.

However, do your best to maintain the two cos the current economic situation of Nigeria doesn't really support small businesses. You can't plan or predict anything for now

You're operating online so keep at it, whatever stress you're going through will sort itself out soon.

The day you quit your government job, you'll immediately regret it...

Keep your head high and it'll all work out.

My 2 cents.

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by bonnez(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Come, na ya pishur be dis wia I c so for ya profile with fine bwess?

In that case I have the best advice for you. Send ya wassap digits to me lemme take it up from dia. 😋
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Love800(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
From ur comment u said civil service salary rise with time, when one goes into another higher level in the service. So why are they still complaining that they are poor and finding it hard to feed?
DEBJOCH1:

I DONT USUALLY LIKE COMMENTING, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS KIND OF ADVISE ABOVE ME, I AM FORCED TO COMMENT, YOU SAID YOU WORK IN THE GOVERNMENT AS A CIVIL SERVANT AND EARN N40K A MONTH, THOUGH "A PEANUTE". CIVIL SERVICE JOB IS A LEVEL THING, YOU GROW CLIMBING THE LADER, SO LONG YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED CERTIFICATE OR CERTIFICATION YOU WILL GROW TO YOUR PEAK AT THE CIVIL SERVICE. THE N40K SALARY MIGHT BE INSIGNIFICANT AS TAKE HOME FOR NOW. THE CIVIL SERVICE WORK I KNOW, GIVES YOU ROOM TO PLAY WITH OTHER BSUINESSES, AND NOW YOU SAID YOUR JOB IS AN ONLINE, I DONT SEE ANY REASON WHY YOU SHOULD QUITE THE JOB.

YOU CAN TRY TO WIN THE HEARTH OF YOUR SUPERIOR AT WORK, I KNOW THIS IS NOT NEW THING, BUY THEIR LOVE, WIN THEM TO YOUR SELF, YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN, BY DOING SO, YOU WILL GET THE AMPLE OF TIME TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT WORK.

ONE OF MY CLASS MATE STARTED A CIVIL SERVICE WORK WITH A SALARY OF N40K, WHILE I WAS HIRED BY A PRIVATE COMPANY AND WAS PLACED ON N70K SALARY THEN, THIS MY FRIEND ALWAYS FEEL ENVY OF THAT I EARN HIGHER THAN HIM THEN, BUT NOW FASTFORWARD THEN TO NOW TILL NOW, THE GUY NOW EARN ABOVE N400K, WHILE I AM STILL STATIC. HE HAS TRAVELED TO US, SCOTLAND AND OTHER COUNTRIES FOR COURSES AND TRAINING WHILE I AM STILL REDUNDANT WHERE I AM ARE WITHOUT EVEN EARNING HALF OF HIS SALARY STILL AT PRIVATE SECTOR, THOUGH THANK GOD FOR OTHER SIDE HUSTLE.

THIS SAME FRIEND STILL HAVE THE WHOLE TIME FOR HIM SELF TO RUN HIS OTHER LINES OF BUSINESS, HE GOES TO WORK 10AM, BY 2PM - TO 3PM HE IS DONE FOR THE DAY.

DONT BECAUSE OF THE SMALL SALARY (N40K) AND RESIGN FROM THE JOB.

YOU MIGHT ONLY TAKE A STEP OF RESIGNING IF YOU ARE SURE WITHING YOU THAT YOU ARE FULLY CALLED OR BORN TO BE A FULL TIME ENTERPRENURE, OTHERWISE, OGA, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO HOLD ON TO THAT JOB, MANAGE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS AND THE CIVIL SERVICE JOB TOGETHER, DONT LET ANY ONE DECEIVE YOU OF RESIGNING. SOME OF THE PERSONS ADVISING YOU TO RESIGN STILL EAT FREE MEAL FROM THEIR PARENTS, MOST OF THEM ARE LIABILITIES TO THEIR DEPENDANTS, MAJORITY OF THEM DONT KNOW WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.

SO, A BIRD AT HAND WORTHS MORETHAN MILLIONS OF BIRDS IN THE FOREST.
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Ashawoman82: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
u sell stuffs or na hookup u dey do, better drop contact.

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Bellotelli: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
I'll give you the solution, but first let me handle to ur bobby wink

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Hamachi(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

it's an app I built, it called Timart Business app. CHECK IT OUT ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Hamachi(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
undecided
Bellotelli:
I'll give you the solution, but first let me handle to ur bobby wink
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Hamachi(f): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pootle:
what do you sell online
Timart Business app
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Hamachi(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
dandollaz:
Which online business are you doing.that's my concern now.
Timart Business app on Google play store.
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by dandollaz: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
Timart Business app on Google play store.
Thanks will check it

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Hamachi(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
wink
dandollaz:

Thanks will check it
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Combined the two hustling together.

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by winner37(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Blessed is a man who doesn't relax on one side ...go on with the two .

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by SPAMBOX7: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Even selling online and she's complaining. Lazy ass women everywhere how online Wan take stressful? No be to just carry phone press same way you press send the message you just did?
Government work salary that will cover your feeding and domestic espenses for the month if you are not the frivolous type na it you wan dump
Leave the government work na
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Laredojohn(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
I will advice you should combine both together, you don't need to resign, there is still an advantage in your government job, I also work for Government and do business as well, and mostly my business gives me more pay than my job atimes monthly
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by baum1: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Adexmosty(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Are you

A freelancer
preply tutor
Online entrepreneur

Looking for an Exchanger that is reliable with good rate for your earning Exchange ?

Worry no more 🤗
Adexmosty concept is your best choice

We xchange all legitimately earned digital assets
Paypal fund
Payoneer fund
Wise fund
Skrill fund
Neteller fund
ALL SORT OF CRYPTOS; BTC, USDT, PI, and other
Access dom fund
Uba Africard fund
And other legitimately earned digital asset

All at a very good rate you can't imagine
Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM

Dont take such decisions of leaving your work because of business that may not be stable
to sustain you

When next you collect your monthly salary
Give all out for charity

Do these for just three consecutive months

Then ask yourself if the business is enough to sustain you for that three month with our salary

1 Like

Re: Confused Right Now And Need A Solution!! by Tolulope007(m): 2:45am On Nov 28, 2023
If that is the case can someone manages a government job and a private job together? if someone is saying she can't Manage a government job and a business together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mainone Cable Company Graduate Sales Trainee Programme / Africa Development Bank Young Professionals Program – YPP 2015 / Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.