Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy (32330 Views)

Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake / Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote. / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by 2npe(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2023
last respect for him, that's Nigeria my country for you
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Ade3131: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2023
Toluabigr8:
All the proceeds from this streaming should go to his 5month old boy.

RIP IMOLE

The exact reason why the lady was shouting and crying with their child in her arms is to draw as much sympathy as possible.

I'm not saying she and her son is not deserving of it ooo but I'm only pointing you to the power of female manipulation working on you already.

How about Mohbad's parents, don't they also deserve to eat the fruit of their labour in their son whose life was cut short? But because neither his Mom nor dad did a crying video of themselves telling the world how they wouldn't have had anything to eat unless their son brings them food and money, nobody gives a fxck about them. That's life my brother.

Essence of my story: Just like his baby mama and son, every other person that depends on him should be pitied and considered when proceeds from his work comes out for sharing. They also deserve a share of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Anny69: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Ade3131:

The exact reason why the lady was shouting and crying with their child in her arms is to draw as much sympathy as possible.

I'm not saying she and her son is not deserving of it ooo but I'm only pointing you to the power of female manipulation working on you already.

How about Mohbad's parents, don't they also deserve to eat the fruit of their labour in their son whose life was cut short? But because neither his Mom nor dad did a crying video of themselves telling the world how they wouldn't have had anything to eat unless their son brings them food and money, nobody gives a fxck about them. That's life my brother.

Essence of my story: Just like his baby mama and son, every other person that depends on him should be pitied and considered when proceeds from his work comes out for sharing. They also deserve a share of it.
He married her. According to some sources, the family is already dragging properties with her. There's nothing like female manipulation in this please.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Donaldoni: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2023
He has blown in death just like Dagrin embarassed

O ma se o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Yankee101: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Imagine

I hope his family is tracking so they can use lawyers if necessary to collect his due
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by ablogroup: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2023
I hope his immediate family benefits from this development. Rest in glory Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Fizalis(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2023
kilonshele101:
I see nothing wrong here.

Before you start forming ‘intelligent’ or ‘woke’, remember many of you will spend more money on your parents funeral than what you can give them at once when they are still alive.

This doesn’t mean we are not good people. When someone dies, we tend to do things we wouldn’t do (things being equal) for the person. A strange form of respect.

Bi aba n ba ara eni ja, kin se biti kaku.

Economics and psychology also confirmed that value is (naturally) attached to scarcity.

Oga this your story na tales by moonlight as dead person no know wetin u do for am. Dead person no dey understand respect oga. Do unto them all the good things you would do for them when they're still breathing and leave respect to the dead crap. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by LordAdam16: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngl, I've played Peace and Feel Good more times in the last 24 hours than I ever did.

RIP Imole!

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by emmyN(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2023
Doesn't matter, people just curious. Personally, I've never heard of him before, and it's normal for people to want to know who the much talked about dead young artiste was.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by dangotesmummy: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
They sacrificed him to earn from his music.

Read between the lines.
When will the police invite Marley and Larry??
them don arrest nairamarley and Sam Larry.both of them are in police custody already
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Life is a bìtch. Death is her sister. Sleep is d cousin..
Yea, d all related.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Bbqekpa: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Read between the lines.

You are very myopic
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by oyeb15: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Peace
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by dadabashua1(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2023
I've always loved his songs...dude so talented...RIP.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by judedwriter(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
His glory shone tragically after his death...

Very unfortunate. The enemy has done this.

Reminds me of the late Bruce lee. Who knew Bruce lee until his film 'enter the dragon'?

The film sold all over the world and made him very famous. Strangely, he died before the film could be aired.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by mozona(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Read between the lines.

They will live not enjoy the money.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2023
kilonshele101:
I see nothing wrong here.

Before you start forming ‘intelligent’ or ‘woke’, remember many of you will spend more money on your parents funeral than what you can give them at once when they are still alive.

This doesn’t mean we are not good people. When someone dies, we tend to do things we wouldn’t do (things being equal) for the person. A strange form of respect.

Bi aba n ba ara eni ja, kin se biti kaku.

Economics and psychology also confirmed that value is (naturally) attached to scarcity.

It is wrong! All shades of wrong!

Let's discourage anything that is wrong!

I am young and I can boldly tell you that I can NEVER spend more money on my parents' funeral than I will spend on them when they are alive.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by BabanawanGod: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
some people doe when there glory is about to sprung up the devil or the demos around him will not let him enjoy the glory rest in peace Niga mohbad
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Goalnaldo(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2023
tesppidd:
Who be this Mohbad sef? Which song wey him sing?
lazy Nigerian youth. His songs are up there in the picture the op attached.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Divoc19(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's a normal thing in life.
I remember when my daughter was sick nobody wanted to help. She heard and saw rejections for our cry for help.

People started sending money 30 minutes after she died. I refused to further send my account details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Glory of a person that have departed this world is that you departed having JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Savoir.

The Glory of a man or woman after death is that you hear the MASTER say welcome Home my son! Welcome Home my Daughter.

If you Depart this earth without JESUS Christ, it is lamentations, regrets, pains and Wailings.
You have said it all, Righteous man..
Keep saying it more. angry
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by komzy589(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ade3131:

This world will be rid of fakeness if everyone think like this. That girl will eventually move on with her son, who will not know his father, but what about Mohbad’s parents!
For them, this is the worst stage to lose a promising child.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by kilonshele101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:

It is wrong! All shades of wrong!

Let's discourage anything that is wrong!

I am young and I can boldly tell you that I can NEVER spend more money on my parents' funeral than I will spend on them when they are alive.

Note that i said “at once”

Although some people spend more money at their parents’ funeral just to show off. However, even if you’re giving your parents 500k every two months, you would spend more than that on their funeral.

The fact that you can even afford to give them 500k would make you want to spend more on their funeral.

Trust me. Wait till they die first. You will do it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Emola12(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
God please no let make I die before my glory start to dey shine

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by LegallyBlunt: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
mozona:

They will live not enjoy the money.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by LegallyBlunt: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bbqekpa:

You are very myopic

You're not wise.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by LegallyBlunt: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
them don arrest nairamarley and Sam Larry.both of them are in police custody already
I hope something comes out of it.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by HRMK: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
MAY THAT NEVER BE OUR PORTION IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
kilonshele101:

Note that i said “at once”

Although some people spend more money at their parents’ funeral just to show off. However, even if you’re giving your parents 500k every two months, you would spend more than that on their funeral.

The fact that you can even afford to give them 500k would make you want to spend more on their funeral.

Trust me. Wait till they die first. You will do it.

I will say it again and again with confidence and authority that I disagree with you.

As far as I am concerned, there is no way I would individually spend more than 5m for burial. And I have spent more than 5m at once to get my mum a Gift.

Let's reorient people and let them know that some things are thrash.
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
pls can someone help with 2k.pls
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Goalnaldo:
lazy Nigerian youth. His songs are up there in the picture the op attached.
So because I don't know them drug addicts and miscreants disguising as musicians then I am lazy Nigerian youth?
Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by Kroos80(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
A nice guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / Free Music Downloading / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.