Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture (90101 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Banbulu: 4:51pm On May 02, 2023
undecided undecided

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Rokiat(f): 4:54pm On May 02, 2023
Are you that easily influenced by what other people think and their opinions?

622 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2023
Every monkey has access to the internet and it's very unwise to let what someone with a pea sized brain posted get to u undecided

335 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Ahmback(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2023
I never see the one way I go use chop; na em I wan go dey send out?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Bluezy13(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2023
For those who send money

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by RaySimran: 5:45pm On May 02, 2023
You were never a cheerful giver, then.... undecided

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Wawelexy(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2023
And you let this affects you?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by nerdfrost(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2023
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by nairalanda1(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by ShaqFu: 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided
Very foolish

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Astra101: 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
It's so frustrating for a kind gesture to be misinterpreted by an ingrate sad

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by zombieHUNTER: 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

but it's true and you know it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by VoiceofReal(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2023
SimpleTon

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2023
not entirely true bt I agree to some extent.

its people who don't know how to say No at the right time that have low self esteem issues not necessarily those who give or say yes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by dublinkmy6: 6:42pm On May 02, 2023
Is that a convenient excuse to be a stingy miser?

15 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by OmoleJay: 6:42pm On May 02, 2023
Rt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Krublog(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Somebody's son out of the goodness of his heart just sent some money for this imp after probably pestering the guy with calls and unending WhatsApp chats. Next thing she goes online to "catch cruise" calling the guy "low self esteemed".

Tomorrow now, this one go friend one very "high esteemed" guy, next thing you'd hear is, all men are SCUM.

Are the daughters of Eve not confused like this

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by sniperr007(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
You should not let someone with issues change your view

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by safetyboot: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
I do whatever i know is good, nobody's opinion can stop that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by noble2faith(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
grin
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by PROPEACE: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Philomath1212: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Power of Social Media...
Some people will just write without consulting their brain...
To whom brain is given, sense is expected...

26 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by free2ryhme: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

Low self esteem men sends women money at the slightest whim

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by dapsoneh: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Yes daddy grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by blacksam01: 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
Rokiat:
Are you that easily influenced by what other people think and their opinions?

ladies in Nigeria have all build their mentality on quotes and short message video...

no one tries to settle issues again..they say let them go...

11 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Justbeingreal(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
HUMAN NATURE..

46 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by obinna58(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by OmoleJay: 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
You on your own.
I give if I have, I don’t give if I don’t have.
I
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Emaprince: 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
Honestly this is how majority naija girls reasons.

I remember one guy named ability in my former area back in 2012. This guy always pitied and rendered help to one girl, a single mother whose baby daddy no send at all. He helped her with money to feed sometimes and even buy drugs for her crawling baby.

This guy later left the area. One day some one mentioned this guy's name, the lady jumped in and said "oh ability used to be my mugu. Anytime I needed anything, I'll just ask him and he will drop sharp sharp". Imagine that.

Ability was just a kind hearted guy helping her o.

Na another guy who knows everything attacked her with vicious words. Reminding her how ability helped her treat her ailing child. Now the guy na mugu?

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Karlman: 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
Such is how most women reason!
When you're nice and good hearted to them they take you as mumu!
Then you see them run after men who know no love nor kindness!

Honestly I don't pity them when they get served as most of them really deserve it with their greed and lack of character!

Note: this is not to say sensible women no dey again just that they are very few, very very few!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by xxxangel(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
If you live your life by what people say especially this era where idiotz can easily acces s internet, then abobi you're completely finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by profmallor: 6:45pm On May 02, 2023
But thats not true. No body wastes money like Politicians and yahoo boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.