Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On (2674 Views)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by skino4united(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2023
MichealPsalm:
For real. They don cast. Complains everywhere.
Because of readily available after sales service support right?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2023
This is the annoying thing. Like how will he go back to computer village from ado Ekiti. This person go don cry tire.
Timbrown:
Are you joking. He should go back to computer village from ado-ekiti, because he will get a new device. Who will pay for the inconvenience? You guys are funny.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JennymikeTech: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you give engineer, just consider yourself phoneless. Sorry you had to go through this. This an eye opener, you will not advice anyone to use Xiaomi products.
Revolution2022:
Give engineer for your area na.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JennymikeTech: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
It's a pity, but he doesn't have a choice. Otherwise his money is gone!!
MarkAngell:
This is the annoying thing. Like how will he go back to computer village from ado Ekiti. This person go don cry tire.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JamesGardener: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Off course!! They don't have it. All Xiaomi does is frustrate their customers, and produce phones that heat up like what I don't know.
skino4united:

Because of readily available after sales service support right?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JamesGardener: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Did you even read what you typed. A new phone not coming on is not a serious task?? Uhmm...
noobody:

Still lies,there is no serious task there,
He is entitled to a full year warranty.
Even 2 years in some case where promo was going on.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by BrooksCarter: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Something has to be done ooo. This is a new phone. Xiaomi help a customer.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by NosyNeighbours: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
BrooksCarter:
People wey dey speak Chinese 😂 where dem wan start the help from
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Xiaomi people will not see this one, and help their customer oo. If is to bash other people now, they will be number 1. Rubbish phone.

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by NosyNeighbours: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
noobody:

Try no dey talk like who dem no feed well. Which place can you conveniently see xiaomi phone parts?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by NosyNeighbours: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
JaneMoorer:
Xiaomi people will not see this one, and help their customer oo. If is to bash other people now, they will be number 1. Rubbish phone.
Dem know say dem don Bleep up na, na why. The ones wey come dey buy the phone as gaming phone nai I sorry for

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
No evidence to convince people that they will do better. Only to produce phone wey fit boil water na wetin dem sabi.
NosyNeighbours:

People wey dey speak Chinese 😂 where dem wan start the help from
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
For phone wey dey heat up like mad. The phone go crash.
NosyNeighbours:

Dem know say dem don Bleep up na, na why. The ones wey come dey buy the phone as gaming phone nai I sorry for

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Full year warranty that's taking him back to computer village from ado-ekiti. You just dey type rubbish abeg. Will Xiaomi pay for the inconvenience? Mtcheww...
noobody:

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
I will not advice even my enemy to use it. Xiaomi is all shades of rubbish.
JennymikeTech:
If you give engineer, just consider yourself phoneless. Sorry you had to go through this. This an eye opener, you will not advice anyone to use Xiaomi products.

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
If they reply you, let me know. Rubbish company and their setting.
BrooksCarter:
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
You no get evidence to spot a lie. Xiaomi is backward.
noobody:

Another lair spotted..
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Interview question for new phone 😂. Tell your friend to drop review of the phone. Xiaomi and rubbish 5&6.
Crumbian:
Have you tried another charger? Are you the one that ran the battery to zero or it just went off?

A friend bought this phone like 2 months ago and so far, not a single problem.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Make them damage the phone finally 😃
Revolution2022:
Give engineer for your area na.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
It doesn't happen 😂. It only happens to Xiaomi products.
Crumbian:

Oga, return that phone to where you bought it asap. Probably a factory defect. It happens.

Wait, for how many hours did you use the phone before that happened?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
JaneMoorer:
Interview question for new phone. Tell your friend to drop review of the phone. Xiaomi and rubbish 5&6.

Wrong. Infinix, Tecno, Itel and rubbish be like 4,5,6 and 7.

My bro's being using a Redmi note 9 pro since 2020. Running smoothly till now, not a single fault since. That redmi note 9 pro prompted my friend to buy the Redmi 12 and he's loving it.

His previous phone?... A tecno pop. A disaster of a phone grin cheesy
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
JaneMoorer:
It doesn't happen. It only happens to Xiaomi products.

It'll appear that way if you've been living in a remote village for the past 12 years. grin
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Easyarc4040: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol, you better return the phone 😀
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Easyarc7070: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
How will a New phone not charge... Can only be Redmi
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Easyarc8080: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
What type of bad first impression is this 😄😄
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gaming!! With the kind overheating Xiaomi dey get. The phone go just explode.
NosyNeighbours:

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Coming from someone marketing substandard phone for people that can't settle down and create a proper device, instead they invest time in frustrating their customers.
Crumbian:

It'll appear that way if you've been living in a remote village for the past 12 years. grin
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na only you and your brother get review. The bad reviews other customers are dropping is from where 😂. Clown marketer.
Crumbian:

Wrong. Infinix, Tecno, Itel and rubbish be like 4,5,6 and 7.

My bro's being using a Redmi note 9 pro since 2020. Running smoothly till now, not a single fault since. That redmi note 9 pro prompted my friend to buy the Redmi 12 and he's loving it.

His previous phone?... A tecno pop. A disaster of a phone grin cheesy
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na only Xiaomi dey get first bad impression.
Easyarc8080:
What type of bad first impression is this 😄😄
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pls loud it for those Xiaomi marketers are the back.
JaneMoorer:
You no get evidence to spot a lie. Xiaomi is backward.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MarkAngell: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
And also to produce heated phones.
JaneMoorer:
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JamesGardener: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wait.... People dey use Xiaomi as gaming phone 😂. Laugh wan finish me.
NosyNeighbours:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Need Used Mobile Phones? / I Need Help On How To To Configure My Lg Gw300 For Etisalat Browsing / How Can I Watch And Download Video From Youtube With My Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.