Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On (2669 Views)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2023
I guess I will just brush off this 'crumbs' 😉 cause it's worthless... sorry 🙃.
Crumbian:

Look at this one grin

You're operating an account dedicated to bashing xiaomi and I'm the marketer?

It's like delusion is part of what they teach you guys in transsion marketing school.

Jane Moorer indeeeeeeeed grin cheesy
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmm.... 🤔 pain and frustration seems to be glaring in this comment.
Crumbian:

Who can't settle down and create a proper device? Infinix, Tecno or Itel? grin cheesy

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Shuregirl: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
TallButShort:

You should leave people to purchase what they want. Xiaomi is still a good phone, the only issue I have with them is the after sales and the overheating. If they can fix it, no issues
the issue with after sales service is a turn off sha
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by MOTIONTECH(m): 7:19am On Mar 18
Crumbian:

Wrong. Infinix, Tecno, Itel and rubbish be like 4,5,6 and 7.

My bro's being using a Redmi note 9 pro since 2020. Running smoothly till now, not a single fault since. That redmi note 9 pro prompted my friend to buy the Redmi 12 and he's loving it.

His previous phone?... A tecno pop. A disaster of a phone grin cheesy
I want to buy redmi 12, whats your advise

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 11:19am On Mar 20
MOTIONTECH:
I want to buy redmi 12, whats your advise

Go ahead man. It's a good phone, nice and smooth performance. Unless you bought one with factory defect, you'll definitely get your money's worth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Android Phones Below 30,000 (mediatek ) / What Brand Of Infinix Phone Should I Buy? -ADVICE NEEDED / New On Galaxy S6 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.