Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On (2671 Views)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JamesGardener: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
The worse part is that they don't care. All they're after is to produce microwave phones.
Easyarc8080:
What type of bad first impression is this 😄😄
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JamesGardener: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Seriously... Return the phone, collect your money and buy something else that's not Xiaomi product.
Easyarc4040:
Lol, you better return the phone 😀
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Itadori: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2023
One sad thing about Xiaomi devices is that they don't have aftersales services, though I will suggest you try a new charger
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by skino4united(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoshola0503:
Please I am in dire need of your assistance. My new redmi 12 that I got at the computer village before I left Lagos yesterday has refused to charge and turn on. I am not in Lagos right so returning it to the store is presently not an option for me. Can I get redmi after sales service in Ado Ekiti?

I really don't know what to do. Your assistance and recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Whats the update now?
Have finally found a solution?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by skino4united(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoshola0503:
I hope that won't void the warranty?
It shouldn't
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by skino4united(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
noobody:

Still lies,there is no serious task there,
He is entitled to a full year warranty.
Even 2 years in some case where promo was going on.
A good development
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
The only solution for this person is to return the phone, collect his money and get another device.
skino4united:

Whats the update now?
Have finally found a solution?
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Xiaomi does not have good development. Forget all these one this person typed.
skino4united:

A good development
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
It will.
skino4united:

It shouldn't
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
It will remain same 😕. Let him just collect his money and get something else. If not the phone will just be developing more issues.
Itadori:
One sad thing about Xiaomi devices is that they don't have aftersales services, though I will suggest you try a new charger
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
I will suggest you ask for a refund. Don't accept new device from them, because it's the same rubbish they will still give you. Collect your money complete, it's a new phone.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omo!!! Their phone dey hot like mad!!!
JamesGardener:
The worse part is that they don't care. All they're after is to produce microwave phones.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
😂😂😂 At least I'm not the one marketing microwave phones.
Crumbian:

It'll appear that way if you've been living in a remote village for the past 12 years. grin
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by JaneMoorer: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Simple!!! You forgot to drop the mic bro 🤝
JamesGardener:
Seriously... Return the phone, collect your money and buy something else that's not Xiaomi product.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
JaneMoorer:
At least I'm not the one marketing microwave phones.

Look at this one grin

You're operating an account dedicated to bashing xiaomi and I'm the marketer?

It's like delusion is part of what they teach you guys in transsion marketing school.

Jane Moorer indeeeeeeeed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
MarkAngell:
Coming from someone marketing substandard phone for people that can't settle down and create a proper device, instead they invest time in frustrating their customers.

Who can't settle down and create a proper device? Infinix, Tecno or Itel? grin cheesy
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
MarkAngell:
Na only you and your brother get review. The bad reviews other customers are dropping is from where?. Clown marketer.

They're dropping from transsion marketing school of course. grin cheesy
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by icankel: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pls how much is Tecno spark 10C and pro
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by just2endowed: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Itadori:

There are after sales service for xiaomi. Visit xiaomi service center in ikeja
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by DanyelAmeh: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
This one na problem o... And unlike TECNO, REDMI do not have an after sales service in Nigeria.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Zarandah: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Double wahala for deadibodi grin grin grin
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by kuljayms1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
manolates:
And yet them go they talk say Infinix and Tecno no good see them now grin grin angry trashy phone

Na so dem dey do o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Shuregirl: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
manolates:
And yet them go they talk say Infinix and Tecno no good see them now grin grin angry trashy phone
lol. I always advice people I know to stay away from Xiaomi
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Shuregirl: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
DanyelAmeh:
This one na problem o... And unlike TECNO, REDMI do not have an after sales service in Nigeria.
this is a turn off for me
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Smurfette190: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
icankel:
Pls how much is Tecno spark 10C and pro
Just dey budget around 80-100k or more

1 Like

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Smurfette190: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
JaneMoorer:
I will suggest you ask for a refund. Don't accept new device from them, because it's the same rubbish they will still give you. Collect your money complete, it's a new phone.
Don't expect them to refund you in full. The only thing he can do is to replace the phone with a new one. But this time he should check the device well before leaving the shop. Xiaomi cannot produce two bad phones at once na. There should be other products that are manageable
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by TallButShort: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crumbian:

Wrong. Infinix, Tecno, Itel and rubbish be like 4,5,6 and 7.

My bro's being using a Redmi note 9 pro since 2020. Running smoothly till now, not a single fault since. That redmi note 9 pro prompted my friend to buy the Redmi 12 and he's loving it.

His previous phone?... A tecno pop. A disaster of a phone grin cheesy

There's no phone that won'give you issue, some na immediately, some na after prolonged use. Cus the way they manufacture phones now, I'm not sure they do it for long usage. Xiaomi products are known for overheating, that one I can confirm it, cus one of my guy dey use am game and he must sit face fan
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by TallButShort: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shuregirl:
lol. I always advice people I know to stay away from Xiaomi
You should leave people to purchase what they want. Xiaomi is still a good phone, the only issue I have with them is the after sales and the overheating. If they can fix it, no issues
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by TallButShort: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crumbian:

Look at this one grin

It's like delusion is part of what they teach you guys in transsion marketing school.

Leemao
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by noobody(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crumbian:

Look at this one grin

It's the reason why I stopped replying this thread,
All those with hateful bashing are all sept 2023 accounts,
Even the op that posted the issue is sept 2023 account,
I can't confirm for the OP yet,
But all I can say is all this keyboard warriors are all rouges from transsion,exchanging banters with them is a waste of time as they do not resort to reasoning at all.
I wonder why it's hard to market your product without abuses.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
TallButShort:

There's no phone that won'give you issue, some na immediately, some na after prolonged use. Cus the way they manufacture phones now, I'm not sure they do it for long usage. Xiaomi products are known for overheating, that one I can confirm it, cus one of my guy dey use am game and he must sit face fan

You lie. Even a Redmi note 3 of 2016 won't have you sitting in front of a fan while gaming.

You probably don't know the meaning of that "known for" you used.

Even Umidigi is not known for overheating.
Re: Help! My New Redmi 12 Is Not Coming On by Crumbian: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2023
noobody:

It's the reason why I stopped replying this thread,
All those with hateful bashing are all sept 2023 accounts,
Even the op that posted the issue is sept 2023 account,
I can't confirm for the OP yet,
But all I can say is all this keyboard warriors are all rouges from transsion,exchanging banters with them is a waste of time as they do not resort to reasoning at all.
I wonder why it's hard to market your product without abuses.

You get. I busted one of them a while back. Created a thread with one account, then replied with like 6 other accounts. Most of the accounts were created in March 2023. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Activate Zain Sim? Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss / Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 / All Nigeria GSM Networks Problem Solved Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.