Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri (25518 Views)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: “Journalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by flyinnizam(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
that is a female Tinubu transcript which Tinubu claim was a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Globad(f): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No one takes these mediocre journalists and HoeBee bootlickers serious.

Their 'Operation Mockingbird' agenda against President Tinubu has already been dismantled.

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope

I dedicate “Basquiat” by Aşake to Jagaban.
Great jam!

Tinubu's haters continue to keep him in the news

This is called grace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by flokii: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
The mainstream media is in South West.. it's the blogging platforms that are giving some folks mind to post unverified news however they like.
We need to regulate social media before it gets too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by truthfinder319: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
God bless you, bro..

Children of hate are in the media too. Some of them are even doubting the As and Bs scored by PBAT between 1977-79. Unlike their hero, Peter Obi who made 3rd class at Nsuka and tendered WAEC result to contest presidency. Bola Tinubu remains a hero, brilliant, Stategic, cosmopolitan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Buhari4dullard: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno is seeking favour grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Babastrong(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Peter Obi should make his transcript public. i want to check something.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by truthfinder319: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Go and get a job. Reno Omokri is not your mate bro

jmoore:
Why can't the mumu reno mockery tell that to Atiku he claims to support?

Atiku posted many things against Tinubu's certificate.

The coward should be brave for once in his iifetime.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by StPete: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
If you have brain you shouldn't think Tinubu didn't have certificate, that Tinubu is that poor not to afford going to school, but being a Peter Obi supporter is a big threat to Obidients reasoning faculty

You normally do not have sense but let me take time to school you. Tinubu started making money when he started trafficking heroine when he had “supposedly” finished schooling not before then. But I’m sure your brain thinks that Tinubu came to life with money from heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by flokii: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
truthfinder319:
God bless you, bro..

Children of hate are in the media too. Some of them are even doubting the As and Bs scored by PBAT between 1977-79. Unlike their hero, Peter Obi who made 3rd class at Nsuka and tendered WAEC result to contest presidency. Bola Tinubu remains a hero, brilliant, Stategic, cosmopolitan

It's in their nature to be treacherous.. they want a dull person to rule over sound minds simply because he is their kinsman. What is even paining me is the fact that some fo0lish Yorubas actually joined the bandwagon to support a mediocre with no track record of good governance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Omoawoke2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Very biased and foolish obidients

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by nairalanda1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Conspriacy theories die hard.

Some people still believe Obama was born in Kenya. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Shomek(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

Hi... I noticed you tried to mail me.
You can just write what you want to say on another thread and mention my moniker.
I'll respond.

ok
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Phred1717: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno you're not better than FFK. But where is he now. No matter how you rant, nothing for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Abagworo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shifting goal post. The issue is certificate not if he has transcript. What name is on the certificate? What name is on his WAEC and FSLC certificates? Do they all tally or is there any existent affidavit recognizing the errors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by YeyeGbami: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
StPete:

You normally do not have sense but let me take time to school you. Tinubu started making money when he started trafficking heroine when he had “supposedly” finished schooling not before then. But I’m sure your brain thinks that Tinubu came to life with money from heaven

Buhari died, jibril took over. Olodo ni e

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Mccullum: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
During the campaign period, it's very obvious that many print medias were so biased and taking sides at that time, even Mike Ozhakome complaint about it then.

Many news papers' editors are biased with some electronic medias. But Jagaban is one with divine favoured that elevated by his creator and no obstruction will deny him of getting his goal.

God gives him wisdom that enhance him to be on top as master strategist above his foes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by AMI3(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't pity APC or Tinub on this. What ever he facing is what he started.

He said all kinds of things in the past and u guys think that God is not alive.

This is just the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Basic123: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
If you have brain you shouldn't think Tinubu didn't have certificate, that Tinubu is that poor not to afford going to school, but being a Peter Obi supporter is a big threat to Obidients reasoning faculty
WE WANT TO SEE PETER OBI TRANSCRIPT!
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by olamike02: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

The owner of Nairaland hates Tinubu, but that will not stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2031. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
Probably Seun Osewa is married to an eastern lady. The way they protect those IPOB terrorists is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by porthouse7(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
Seun too is biased
All IPOB terrorists shall never know peace in Jesus name
amen
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Basic123: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Babastrong:
Peter
Obi
should
make
his
transcript
public.
i
want
to
check
something.

Honestly, BATISTS Should trend it.

WE WANT TO SEE PETER OBI TRANSCRIPT TOO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by lebienconnu: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Let the Labour-in-vain continue please. Sebi, we have released academic transcript again. Oya, enter plane to go and verify. Ee ni sinmi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by MeineMutter: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some people’s tickets just dey cut anyhow.

Hope heartbreak won’t kee some ha.ters bayi. It’s good we start regulating social media contents. Lots of f.ake news flying around.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by mayama(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jh has always from time in memorial been biased relating to anything Tinumbu period.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Noerection:

Reno Omokri
Indeed.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Jsucre(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Even Nairaland that pushed the fake story to front page has refused to push the clarification issued by CSU to front page.
na the thing we Seun want chop na e dey find. Any thing to pull traffic goes
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by muykem: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Who is taking Rufia and his Obidients family serious?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps? I need a concrete answer. It's getting too much.

1. House helps get baka pass madam
2. House helps don't say no like madam
3. House help is good at it more than madam.
4.Shw doesn't complain as any style goes.
5 she moans better and cums multiple times than madam.
6. Her clits vibrates better than madams own.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Alliswell248: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obidients are de$troying their chances of rulling this country......
Everything that has transpired after the Feb 25th election brought to the fire, the typical mindset and character of the average obidients.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Olatundex22(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps? I need a concrete answer. It's getting too much.
maybe eating 🍽️ another available meal close by..🤭🤭🤭 it good to change food, one advance doesn’t let your house help cooked 👩‍🍳 food for your family or clean your husband room 👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.