Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri (25517 Views)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: “Journalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2023
flokii:

It's in their nature to be treacherous.. they want a dull person to rule over sound minds simply because he is their kinsman. you have exposed yourselves to be very foolish and senseless cos you all made a "very intelligent" buhari president for 8 years. Point one finger to an innocent man and 4 fingers point back at you. God ain't sleeping. You people have the presidency but remain the opposition,you remain the chief lamentations criers when you are supposed to be partying..it means all isn't well grin
Bawoni iyawo arakurin Akeredolu? grin
What is even paining me is the fact that some fo0lish Yorubas actually joined the bandwagon to support a mediocre with no track record of good governance.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by xperiencelove(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Even Nairaland that pushed the fake story to front page has refused to push the clarification issued by CSU to front page.
Nairaland now thrives on fake news by posting news with no source to front page once it suit the narration of the moderator that should check its validity.

They also post fake news from so many blogs that was created last year or this year during electioneering to spread fake news.

Once you complain, they suspend you. I see no difference from them and our politicians. Everybody is fighting for their pocket.

A mod suspended me last week for calling them out for posting fake news with no source and I was just wondering. It was some years ago I can be sad for getting suspended on NL not today especially this year when I only come there to read lies, derogatory words and uninspiring articles like on Facebook before I uninstalled it in my devices.

An article on NL in 2009 made me chose the part of IT I venture in today. This is not the Nairaland I first visited in April 2009 in my undergraduate days when we learn so many good things on this platform.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
If you have brain you shouldn't think Tinubu didn't have certificate, that Tinubu is that poor not to afford going to school, but being a Peter Obi supporter is a big threat to Obidients reasoning faculty

I still can't get why most of you can't discern what is going on. It's not about whether BAT went to school but that his degree certificate was forged as a result of great discrepancy between the one he submitted to INEC and the one independent sources got from CSU.

It doesn't matter whether you attend an institution or not once you go behind the scene to obtain another degree certificate due to missing certificate and you are deemed not passing the right channels one is taken to have forged certificate. This is what is playing out at the Illinois court, the court will pronounce if the certificate given to INEC is certified true copy from CSU or not.

Everyone should calm down, when this ruling comes this saga will either die or go to another stage.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by lagdmark(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2023
If Tinubu did not get the hungry man Reno a job ASAP, Reno will be hijacked by any other politician who can pay better.
The point now is Reno Omokiri has been hustling in all the social media platforms posting and commenting to attract attention, i hope all his efforts will not be in vain.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by BreconHills(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Obidients are making everything look like a war. Tyranny n fanaticism will be order of the day if this people succeed.

You are completely right. We will all have had to wear Peter obi badges to work in the fgn, get contracts or walk safely down the street. The bigger the badge, the more loyal. Fascists to the core. I warned about this several times way back before the elections. What we saw in sit at home Mondays- that same fear orchestration would have been the national climate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Hangulsaram: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Hahahaha! Peter Obi is there nightmare till tomorrow…. Atiku Abubakar took Tinubu to court over his suspicious certificate and all of them “Agbados and Reno Omokiri” are dragging Obi….
If all the people that were against Tinubu and people carrying this certificate of a thing for here are Obidients, so who are Atiku’s supporters, how did Atiku got 6m votes and who voted for him please? Is there something INEC and Reno Omokiri are not telling us?
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by StPete: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

And who stops you from trafficking in heroine? Why don't you try it too? Idiot!

🤣🤣🤣 this one pain you sha. But I didn’t say anything but the truth na. Your lord and master Thief.nubu is a cocaine pusher
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by emorse(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2023
obembet:

It will be difficult for them to rule this country... All this seed they are sowing will affect them in future. Every other tribe eyes now don clear. Even if they do another election now and Tinubu is not there, they can't win.

Let see how far the attitude wil help them
It's only a relatively few people (on both sides actually) that see this as a tribal battle. Majority of Nigerians are just tired of poor governance.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Kfed4ril(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2023
9jatriot:
My own problem with Reino is that he was one their guy. That time when he used to call himself Buhari tormentor. He even got good press from obidients when he want to chantam house to protest. So, why did their love go sour?

That’s why I’m piting Agbadoits that are licking his ass now, because Reno wey we know, if after 2 years and Tinubu ño notice am, believe me he will go back to insulting Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by omooba74(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2023
You are right, their matters don tired sane minds.The hatred had beclouded their sense of reasonings,only insane minds would still be saying PBAT had no certificate or he presented a fake certificate to INEC...
YeyeGbami:
Asiwaju , as learned as he is will present fake certificate to INEC? these obi people don’t bother to think.

You hate Asiwaju so much that you stopped using your brain to think. O ma shey o.

Go back and listen to asiwaju when he was Lagos state governor, ekute abi wetin una dey call obi no fit stand beside Asiwaju make fear no catch am.

God bless me
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by obembet(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2023
emorse:

It's only a relatively few people (on both sides actually) that see this as a tribal battle. Majority of Nigerians are just tired of poor governance.

U are right dear... Everyone is tired of bad governance....
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Ifaa123: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

The owner of Nairaland hates Tinubu, but that will not stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2031. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

The ultimate truth is that, Only God knows who will be alive till 2031
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by jonnieoneng: 5:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Noerection:

Reno Omokri

It's highly unfortunate that the Legal Teams of Atiku Abubakar and Mr Peter Obi have become fixated on this case because they want to extort more money.

The Tinubu Legal Team is obviously more organized and have better cerebral Lawyers who are already showing the Opposition the lines of Legal highways to follow.

The case will end up a disappointment just like the PEPT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip / Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.