Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members (1060 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by Haakeem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chochovini:
. Liar! Ain‘t my mate? How did you know?

Ok, just lets assume you are older than me or so but record has it that when you were born, instead of coming through the normal birth channel, you passed through the anus out just like faeces that you are. Do you wish to truely know about your conception and legitimacy? Let me just reserve that for now.
But I just want to let you know that you are a wasted sperm with an expired wood dust for brain in your skull.
Came out of the anus.

No wander you seem to reason from the anus.

Low life wasted product like you. Your greatest problem in your miserable low life is pride.

Other noble men would have taken a simple harmless correction without raising any dust. But you, low life, what did you do? Out of pride you went and fabricated a lie and manufactured a mistake that I never made just to cover your shame when you acctually knows nothing really. Go check that comment of mine again I never edited anything. If a comment is edited on NL forum, you‘ll see it under the word “MODIFY“. Fool like you. I later realised you were just pulling my legs when I went back to check again and discovered your folly.
For your information.
I did read the sh!t you inputed up there with your std infested rubb!sh you call a finger.
But WTF is no wander?
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by Haakeem(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
livenija:

Its applicable not appliCAble who is the slowpoke that taught u to write n not mind ur business?
Quote me with your real account, stop hiding behind a fake account.
Don't be unfortunate 😂.
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by livenija: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Haakeem:
Quote me with your real account, stop hiding behind a fake account.
Don't be unfortunate 😂.
any thing like real account for NL? MUMU
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by Haakeem(m): 5:55am On Sep 18, 2023
livenija:
any thing like real account for NL? MUMU
Were.y.
See your mouth like t!nubu own 😡😡😡
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by livenija: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Haakeem:
Were.y.
See your mouth like t!nubu own 😡😡😡
on ur mum V with tinubu watching

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by BItt: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by Westchester(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
BItt:
I was about refreshing my page when my eyes crossed to the statistics side.
Hurry, Nairaland now has 3,077,771 users
We have crossed the 3 million mark

“WE” ??
Bro there’s no “we” !! Seun Osewa doesn’t know you like that lil bro 😭😭
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by BItt: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Westchester:

“WE” ??
Bro there’s no “we” !! Seun Osewa doesn’t know you like that lil bro 😭😭
I spent 15 minutes looking at your profile picture and one this I realized is stardom, people, death and short life is
Re: Nairaland Now Has Over 3 Million Members by Westchester(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2023
BItt:

I spent 15 minutes looking at your profile picture and one this I realized is stardom, people, death and short life is

What
Speak English you muppet! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady / Can You Tell If He's The One For You? / Why Is It Our Young Ladies Love Depending For Recharge Cards For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.