Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points (54308 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Saao(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sermwell:

This your comment reeks of illiteracy and stark ignorance!! Suspicious deaths should not be investigated?? Those who kill each other will die? Seriously?? Do you know how many people have died prematurely?? Which one is if your time never reach....bla bla bla??
those that lack what to say resort to insults. Those that lack what to say are not amenable to learn so lack what to say. So now you know, it's only illiterate that insults
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Sprints3: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
The day a woman is made to sit in Aso Rock, that day news like this would be strange in our ears.
Do you wonder why when people want to buy a Nigerian used car they prefer the one used by a woman?
Women are known to be better managers and coordinators.
This country will fair better in the hands of a woman.
over my dead body.. I have worked for women who were bosses and they almost killed never satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by talented321: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Everybody's aim in this life is to make money regardless of pastor, musician politician and vice vers, and all this people don't want anybody to be above them especially there (boys), that s why they give u rules and regulations to make any amount of money they want from you before letting u go from their custody ...
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Most especially Gospel singers. Nah dat one weak me pass.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by talented321: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
They are greedy and selfish' with the intervention of social media...
elonmuskbaby:
if you tell These young boys will they even listen? They'll be acting like they know it all till they enter problem and these record labels always take advantage of their immaturity naievity and ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by talented321: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
That is how 90% of percent of them behave, they don't their boys to be above them...
Love56743:

Yes you are right bro, same thing happened to me in 2019 when i travel to India, will both have an arrangement that he has 40% and will both agree, but after some months I have gathered alot of money to rent my own, he said that if i want to live that I will pay him 5 million except i stay up to 1 year, will both started arguing before you know he start bringing boy to attack me, but base who i be i have to inform my members that look at what is happening, they are the one who came to sort out the issue with enough warning to him that's how I became free, so my advice to anyone before you enter Hk record lable or anything make sure you are physically and spiritually strong to face anything..
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by talented321: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mohbad was really afraid of them, because naira and sam are senior men in the hood. But he gats wrote them down but it's life.. I learn my 1 or 2 from this dead story with my past experiences..
Timothy89:

the dude should have wrote what really transpired in a note, keep it in his cupboard for this time, Nigerians and other upcoming artistes would have learn from it
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Love56743: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
That is how 90% of percent of them behave, they don't their boys to be above them...
That's why sometimes it's good to be a strong man sometimes, because if not that guy for used me shine for abroad
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Boys don dey para for Naira Marley. He go shalaye tire o......

He better watch his back.

This is a lesson for all those brainless and ill-bred children in this country. Always watch what you say........
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Earthquakes: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Saao:
Person cant die in peace in this country. Everything investigate, if your time no reach, no one can kill you. If indeed he was killed, the killer also will die some day, it's a matter of time. Rip bro

Go stand for express today and see if your time don reach or better still go carry gun rob to see if your time no go reach in 30mins??
If it's by my time, why are people live expectancy higher abroad than Nigeria, is it that all the Nigerian time has reached??
Your life is in your hand, protect it by reducing risky lifestyle, women, drugs, keep fit etc and see how you will live longer than others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by etrange: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Saao:
Person cant die in peace in this country. Everything investigate, if your time no reach, no one can kill you. If indeed he was killed, the killer also will die some day, it's a matter of time. Rip bro

So there's no need to investigate, right?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Felixv: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
I watched this quote from Mike Tyson and it is so true

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nWK9jWQwxjU
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by DonroxyII: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Thugs, drug users, hooligans... these are the role models are our youths are looking up to.

Shame

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ishilove:
Thugs, drug users, hooligans... these are the role models are our youths are looking up to.

Shame
Don't Just Shame Your Society ... What Measures have You Put In Place or are You Planning to Put In Place to Curb/Cushion the Effect of Such Menace On The Youths undecided
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Babastrong(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Campaign after election. where were you and iyabo ojo when mohbad really needed help? is there any justice in a lawless country?.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by PHAYOL81: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
JASONjnr:
In his one of my favourite tracks.,....

Mohbad said, they will claim to be your teacher...

Claiming that you championed his progress means you actually tried suppressing his rise to extreme stardom.....

I lose all my love for Naira Marley ....

KEPT hearing the last statement ofyours often now online especially from individuals whom, even before this incident, had no love for either Naira Marley or his songs. In as much as I believe he's ONE of the PRIME SUSPECTS, I still don't see any reason why he'd already been condemned as the CULPRIT when investigation into the sudden demise of MOHBAD had just started (and over crime he might be innocent about).
REMEMBER, there are viral clips MOHBAD was wary of his WIFE too. Another one of his visitation to the hospital where he learnt of a certain EAR problem. So spare Naira Marley of your hate until it's obviously established and clear he's the devilish criminal.
ALL IN ALL, the world deserves to know why/how MOHBAD died. May GOD strenghten the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by ShaqFu: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ishilove:
Shame
my dear, it is what is obtainable in our society nowadays. It doesn't just stop there, honest work and honest living is being ridiculed and laughed it, this is why people like Naira Marley, he should be behind bars, are being shoved in our faces everyday, all because "they have money" in the name of being celebrities. 🤦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by frankson1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
The day a woman is made to sit in Aso Rock, that day news like this would be strange in our ears.
Do you wonder why when people want to buy a Nigerian used car they prefer the one used by a woman?
Women are known to be better managers and coordinators.
This country will fair better in the hands of a woman.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7837533/wicked-woman-starves-beats-5-year-old&ved=2ahUKEwi2t67Qz6-BAxU5UUEAHTEIDrUQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2ve2tpPaL2zkN8VX1FbujA
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by BOYS2MEN: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rubbish.....if u support evil..e go reach ur doorstep...[quote author=adenigga post=125820727][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
my dear, it is what is obtainable in our society nowadays. It doesn't just stop there, honest work and honest living is being ridiculed and laughed it, this is why people like Naira Marley, he should be behind bars, are being shoved in our faces everyday, all because "they have money" in the name of being celebrities. 🤦
That is what happens in a society that worships money and material wealth

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Timothy89(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad was really afraid of them, because naira and sam are senior men in the hood. But he gats wrote them down but it's life.. I learn my 1 or 2 from this dead story with my past experiences..

yeah same here

never fear of what you can survive with braveness and doggedness

if the dude had move to the likes of Mc oluomo maybe they would have sort this out in a diplomatic way or other way

he was surrounded by small boys when he needed Agba awo during the time he pull out

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Chrismania100: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Stop saying Nigeria is mourning, just say Yoruba is mourning yoruba musician...Nobody knew him here in South south and nothing concerns us with his demise
Ladyclara002:
Una dey cause more problems here o

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by talented321: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2023
That's just the truth' he would have look for the intervention of some upper hands sinces he has some cash with him.. I never believe mohbad will be this naive...
Timothy89:

yeah same here

never fear of what you can survive with braveness and doggedness

if the dude had move to the likes of Mc oluomo maybe they would have sort this out in a diplomatic way or other way

he was surrounded by small boys when he needed Agba awo during the time he pull out

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by BALLOSKI: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Tracka:
Where were you people when the young man was calling for intervention up and down Now that he's dead, everybody is Justice advocate

Meanwhile.... it's a season of sex tapes, another celebrity, Mhiz Gold accused, watch here>>>>>> https://trendygists.com/2023/09/15/its-melanie-choco-netizens-reacts-to-mhiz-gold-alleged-leak-sex-tape-video/
Where were you and what did you do about it, too?
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Tracka: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2023
I am not the one calling for nonsense justice. At least, I could not do anything then, and I don't have anything to do now. It's better this way than being a hypocrite like you guys. If you people had applied the energy you are applying now, there would have been a 90% chance that Mohbad would still be alive. Of what use it is now that he's dead??
BALLOSKI:
Where were you and what did you do about it, too?
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by BALLOSKI: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Tracka:
I am not the one calling for nonsense justice. At least, I could not do anything then, and I don't have anything to do now. It's better this way than being a hypocrite like you guys. If you people had applied the energy you are applying now, there would have been a 90% chance that Mohbad would still be alive. Of what use it is now that he's dead??
Then shut da fvck up and stop telling people how and when to react.

When Mohbad cried out, people supported him by dragging Naira Marley on the social media. If videos we're seeing now were here, people would have done more. If Mohbad told us his petition isn't being looked at, people would pull the police on twitter. People did what they could and since he's since moved on and released an EP, everyone thought all was well until his sudden demise. Wetin you want make people do? Go and kill NM before now?

Just wait and see how it'd feel when you're the victim, then tell people when and what to say.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Babinski: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
To all the boys who have plans of joining yahoo, music or drug deals' remember their are prices to pay and at the same time u don't breach the rules and regulations because they behave like cult groups once u breach the laws and refuse to comply...
Example for yahoo, if u happen to cashout today, it's between u and ur chairman that will share that money, the evil chairmen will give u what they like and u don't have any choice..
This mohbad story' started somewhere because of this same reasons. Now he is gone and nobody is in best position to really tell what transpired between him(mohbad), sam larry and naira marley..
Becareful of ur steps...

Be very careful of the people you associate with!

The irony of it all is that with the increased play of Mohbad music after his death, Naira Marley is making more money and profiting. I doubt if Mohbad after falling out with Naira Marley had much access to the revenue from music he made under the label. Now that he is gone, who would go to the label to ask for royalties? His wife? His family? Well, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Timothy89(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
That's just the truth' he would have look for the intervention of some upper hands sinces he has some cash with him.. I never believe mohbad will be this naive...

fears evaporate his thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.