Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points (54331 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by youngreezy(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2023
naira Marley is evil shikena
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Tboymessiah(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by 22tiger: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Apart from Marley and his gang drugs contributed to this guy situation. say no to drugs if you don’t want your dream cut short

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Omihanifa: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2023
So sad
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by BlueDragonttess(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2023
We will soon discover the truth.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Queenext: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Y
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by dkidd: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Now that he's gone what's next Sammy
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by CooldipoMPS: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Gentew(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2023
JASONjnr:
In his one of my favourite tracks.,....

Mohbad said, they will claim to be your teacher...

Claiming that you championed his progress means you actually tried suppressing his rise to extreme stardom.....

I lose all my love for Naira Marley ....

He doesn't care about your love either...... Naira won't miss you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Lanre1st(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2023
God knows the truth of the matter

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Edusouls(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2023
MrAgbako:

🙄

You don't know anything about restless souls
They don't rest until they get justice.
If not in this life but definitely in the afterlife
don’t mind kids on nairaland they are yet to understand this life, they think everything ends on social media

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2023
The idiot said just yesterday that he needs to be appreciated for not being a serial killer.

Shame on him and every adult that identified with the Marlians

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Watcharena: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
To all the boys who have plans of joining yahoo, music or drug deals' remember their are prices to pay and at the same time u don't breach the rules and regulations because they behave like cult groups once u breach the laws and refuse to comply...
Example for yahoo, if u happen to cashout today, it's between u and ur chairman that will share that money, the evil chairmen will give u what they like and u don't have any choice..
This mohbad story' started somewhere because of this same reasons. Now he is gone and nobody is in best position to really tell what transpired between him(mohbad), sam larry and naira marley..
Becareful of ur steps...
there is some those going in to music in particular really need to understand,when someone sign you in to his record level or whatever they call it, that person is spending a lot of money to raise you from no where ,the young signee is like an investment to the owner of the record so he need to get his return on investment before you think of leaving the record.

Before they go into any record level they should sign agreement on how many years the new signee must stay in the company before he can leave,so that the owner can get his return on investment and both parties must stick to that agreement.

The boy wanted leaving about two years after he was signed by Naira Marley going by the nature of music industry that's very dangerous.

Still naira Marley might not be behind his death ,the best ways is to investigate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2023
My own is,why was the guy buried in a small coffee and had his head and neck bented?
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by fisayodayo: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Most especially Gospel singers. Nah dat one weak me pass.

Please can you share your ordeal. I don’t know this happens with gospel musicians too.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Saao:
Person cant die in peace in this country. Everything investigate, if your time no reach, no one can kill you. If indeed he was killed, the killer also will die some day, it's a matter if time. Rip bro

Mohbad didn't live up to his days. He was killed.. But how is what we don't know...? Could even be Juju or so... But what's certain is that his light was shut off by some wicked persons...
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by sylve11: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
To all the boys who have plans of joining yahoo, music or drug deals' remember their are prices to pay and at the same time u don't breach the rules and regulations because they behave like cult groups once u breach the laws and refuse to comply...
Example for yahoo, if u happen to cashout today, it's between u and ur chairman that will share that money, the evil chairmen will give u what they like and u don't have any choice..
This mohbad story' started somewhere because of this same reasons. Now he is gone and nobody is in best position to really tell what transpired between him(mohbad), sam larry and naira marley..
Becareful of ur steps...

Hmmm cool
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by slowice(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Tracka:
Where were you people when the young man was calling for intervention up and down Now that he's dead, everybody is Justice advocate

Meanwhile.... it's a season of sex tapes, another celebrity, Mhiz Gold accused, watch here>>>>>> https://trendygists.com/2023/09/15/its-melanie-choco-netizens-reacts-to-mhiz-gold-alleged-leak-sex-tape-video/

So you rather everyone keep quiet about his demise because they didn't step up when he cried out for help? Just trying to understand what you re drvinig at.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Codes151(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Well, I am not accusing Him of anything just that he needs to stop smoking. Doing a live vid and mumbling thrash. Wtf?

He should have prepared his speech in pidgin or use Yoruba with translation.

All I heard was mubhsififjkgkgkbfjjsvadjfnfjsbsbdjdj
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Kingosytex(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
The day a woman is made to sit in Aso Rock, that day news like this would be strange in our ears.
Do you wonder why when people want to buy a Nigerian used car they prefer the one used by a woman?
Women are known to be better managers and coordinators.
This country will fair better in the hands of a woman.

Is the constitution against women contesting for the office of the president?
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Alwaysachick: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Una dey cause more problems here o

Walahi, the blogger worse pass Marlian and associates. What narrative are they trying to paint?
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Amaggedon: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Saao:
Person cant die in peace in this country. Everything investigate, if your time no reach, no one can kill you. If indeed he was killed, the killer also will die some day, it's a matter if time. Rip bro
You're so naive.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Tracka: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2023
What is the importance now when he's already gone Of what use is the noise you guys are making now??
slowice:

So you rather everyone keep quiet about his demise because they didn't step up when he cried out for help? Just trying to understand what you re drvinig at.
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by ceejay80s(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Gentlelox: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
The day a woman is made to sit in Aso Rock, that day news like this would be strange in our ears.
Do you wonder why when people want to buy a Nigerian used car they prefer the one used by a woman?
Women are known to be better managers and coordinators.
This country will fair better in the hands of a woman.
You get mouth here bt for life u nor fit talk where people dey talk and men dey used u as dey like...

Everybody na perfect for online
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Blackdisciple(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2023
No 3 is wack because police will do nothing...

A thug came out and threatened voters from exercising their right in a viral video and it happened, on seeing the video many voters refused to come out and vote... the same police came out to say he was only joking and the effect took place no arrest was made...

Another thug came out vividly mentioned a party if you will not vote for that party you shouldn't bother coming out to vote same no arrest, no investigation was made. And I asked why should we agree that police will do as stated on 3..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Kukutente23: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Most especially Gospel singers. Nah dat one weak me pass.
You're always offpoint
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Breadnote: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling).depression.suicidal thought s.addiction.low self esteem.lack of focus in life.how to find a life partner.how to recover from heart break.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.WhatsApp.07062106186
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Breadnote: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling).depression.suicidal thought s.addiction.low self esteem.lack of focus in life.how to find a life partner.how to recover from heart break.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.WhatsApp.07062106186
Re: Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points by Love56743: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
Becareful of ur steps...

Yes you are right bro, same thing happened to me in 2019 when i travel to India, will both have an arrangement that he has 40% and will both agree, but after some months I have gathered alot of money to rent my own, he said that if i want to live that I will pay him 5 million except i stay up to 1 year, will both started arguing before you know he start bringing boy to attack me, but base who i be i have to inform my members that look at what is happening, they are the one who came to sort out the issue with enough warning to him that's how I became free, so my advice to anyone before you enter Hk record lable or anything make sure you are physically and spiritually strong to face anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.