Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (91137 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Blasting his song....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Cantonese: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Very sad.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Rebuke: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why the wife come resemble Hilda Balci like that shocked
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Rebuke: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bronxie:
Blasting his song....Sabi?
Chei guy has a very distinctive voice.

Burna voice dey learn where he dey.

One thing that really calms me down is music

So sad they quenched that guy like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Kemadealadire(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Glimpsetv: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MrHighSea: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
The stories are disjointed.
Somebody(People) must be in custody of huge skeletons in their closet.

Young star, may you shine longer and bright than your predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by nkemoma(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
How are we sure it's his son?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by olajac: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
You're sage. A very good point!

Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Father4all: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
What I don't understand is that who are the people and what did he do to them that they want to kill him. So many things are left unanswered. Maybe, his wife should tell Nigerians. Was he a Cultist or what cheesy
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Vulcanheph(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
The boy is his spitting image

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Opans: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
nkemoma:
How are we sure it's his son?
The little boy looks like Mohbad.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Glimpsetv: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bronxie:
Blasting his song....Sabi?
Chei guy has a very distinctive voice.

Burna voice dey learn where he dey.

One thing that really calms me down is music
na when person die him dey blow..u know am when him dey alive.96 percent of persons here knew him and his songs after his death
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by nkemoma(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vulcanheph:

The little boy looks like Mohbad.

Ok ..
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by sedIoyol(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Too bad . So popular after death
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Reelmii: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
na when person die him dey blow..u know am when him dey alive.96 percent of persons here knew him and his songs after his death

Stop judging.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Bolajodus: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Painful exit! If we are truly pained by Mohbad demise , let's pray to God Almighty to expressly take His course of vengeance over His killer.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820957:
What a beautiful family 👪.

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

God gat you forever Liam.

All of us at MANNA got you too ❤️.

Rest in perfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad
I think Naira Marley and mohbad's dad should be questioned very well
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by McLizbae: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
So up till now nobody know wetin kill this young man!?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Oyindamolah: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria Music Industry is deep
Ask LDee why he left for UK
What happened to the third man in trybes men (I cannot remember his name)not 2shot or LDee?
Chuddy K is another revelation that the industry is deeper than you think
Cynthia Morgan
Sasha
Terry G nko
Maleke nko
Kuchi Kuchi Crooner
Our very own Airforce1 had his own fair share
Omihanifa:
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by DrAkpamudehe: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided

God bless you. He joined a cult fronting as a music label to gain fame and wealth. When he saw wetin pass am, he begin run after taking oath. As much as I condemn what has happened to him, but let's not deny the fact that he was not innocent. He knew what he was getting into. Unfortunately, a lot of walking corpses on this forum will curse and threaten you for saying the obvious truth

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Dennisochampa: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
E sure me say this boy go revenge him paps death when e grow up..... Kid has no smiles at all
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Chibuzoripob: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
sad if nah man killed him,may SORROW be their portion, may DEATH visit every one of them.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Kukutente23: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
I thought there's a voice note where he accused the wife of trying to kill him too
I am no longer understanding

And why is the chief zombie famzing the guy like this
I hope it won't start calling him darling musician

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Oyindamolah: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
We4all:
The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

I pray what happened to her happen to you or your enemy, do you know what it is to be a widow at 24yrs? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by livinbygrace: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
It’s painful but Mohbad too was recently initiated into con fraternity and he performed at Concert organized by Cubana Chief priest in Ikorodu ,a day to his death.
Trouble starter when he left Marlian records (Mostly Eiye) and started rolling with (Zlatan,Chief Priest,Poco lee,Aloma ).
He even called Zino a slave to his former label boss.
What scatter everything was his latest song
Kilonfo loke,Eiye Lon fo loke!
Omo Eniyan Lon ri Nile. (Only birds fly in the sky but normal human being walks).
The death is painful but he played I to their hands.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by stasius: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Accept Jesus as your saviour and submit to his authority and everything shall be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.