Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (91069 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Mhizzard(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2023
dominique:

Dagrin's family were not forgotten, they were assisted by celebs on at least 2 different occasions yet they keep coming back to beg for more. For celebs to ignore them the last time they publicly came out to beg shows they're tired of the incessant begging. It's the public begging we see, only God knows how many times they privately reach out to those celebs. It's so sad that they lost a strong pillar in their family, that shouldn't mean they should turn themselves to serial beggers.
am in a confusion,i would like you to explain to me.here i go,mohbad was a millionaira before his disparture from earth;the way you people are quoting,especially dagrin relative are suffering from financial problem,it is as if mohbad family will experience such to.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2023
nkemoma:
How are we sure it's his son?
how are we sure you're your father son? Or have you done DNA to proof that your father begot you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2023
post=125820961:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo

Guy you are so irritating. Pls go away permanent from this forum
No one likes you . No one respects you or your views. The mods don't like you so no matter how you report me nothing will be done

You are finished Fred. As buhari exited your aura vanished. . You r destiny went .

Respect yourself since you are broke these days . I heard you sold your Mac book 🤣🤣🤣

go away

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Mhizzard:

am in a confusion,i would like you to explain to me.here i go,mohbad was a millionaira before his disparture from earth;the way you people are quoting,especially dagrin relative are suffering from financial problem,it is as if mohbad family will experience such to.
mohbad father said his son doesn't have a house of his own. Maybe that also fueled the reason why people assume he doesn't have money
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Mhizzard(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
mohbad father said his son doesn't have a house of his own. Maybe that also fueled the reason why people assume he doesn't have money
this revelation really got me shocked,why do most celeb lives the life of 'acquire house of which it is not erect by them'.okay if at all he got no house what about his net that usally surface on internet (even if he got 1billion has net worth it will surely finish one day cus money no matter how quantity money may be if there is no add up it will surely finish without remain 1kobo)
so,many celeb we assume they are well to do,they are not;what a life
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by essentialone(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
She chose to marry a celebrity and superstar.

She should accept all the problems that come with it.

But that her breasts no bad at all. Mohbad no dey suck at all?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ImperialYoruba: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2023
May his soul rest in peace!

So much has been said about him demonstrating him as a good man, transparent and very smart.

So sad, a painful loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Franzinni: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Kidnappers are killing people daily and nobody give a damn but one guy dies and the whole nation is using his death as ringtone ... Human beings are storage creatures

The only reason why they are sensationalizing this case is becasue there is drama behind it and the drama is interesting to discuss to invoke emotions.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by nkemoma(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
how are we sure you're your father son? Or have you done DNA to proof that your father begot you?

I knew an idiot will post this exact words... and you didn't disappoint
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by phemmyfour: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2023
post=125820960:
More from Mrs Wunmi Imole Mohbad...

(Yeah, they actually got married,
She ain't a baby mama has being said by many)
NL and late news
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Ignatio(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
We4all:
The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

Looks like you're among those that made his life hard.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2023
I hear he was a drog dealar like Tifnubu. undecided
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2023
nkemoma:

I knew an idiot will post this exact words... and you didn't disappoint
You think say na only you one sabi talk? E sure me die say no be your papa born you. Go do DNA to prove us wrong grin
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by spine: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

What a big void his death would create for the whole family

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

Very funny.
Person say e no want inherit your beef with another group because he had no personal issue with them
He rather avoided conflict and kept his realationship cool with all parties.

Some hot blooded people tag am snitch.

Thank God he's alive today
To take care of his loved ones and run business
All I see is good choices.

God rest the soul of the departed.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2023
post=125820961:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo

Why do you have to use NM’s words as your own? Or do you belong to their team as well
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by NLPoliceWoman: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Guy you are so irritating. Pls go away permanent from this forum
No one likes you . No one respects you or your views. The mods don't like you so no matter how you report me nothing will be done

You are finished Fred. As buhari exited your aura vanished. . You r destiny went .

Respect yourself since you are broke these days . I heard you sold your Mac book

go away
Again,
Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by sonofsteven: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

I bet you don't really know about death row records

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Gamesmart: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Seriously

Look at the beautiful young lady settling down with such a person because of fame or what?

Exactly!

If you marry someone who takes drugs, foolishly have a baby with the person and the person dies young, don't come and whine in my ears or seek my pity about the consequences of your drughead dying or being out of the picture.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by nkemoma(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You think say na only you one sabi talk? E sure me die say no be your papa born you. Go do DNA to prove us wrong grin

E sure me say no be my papa born me Na your papa born me??

Goat.

E sure me say the man you think is your father isn't..... one nigga somewhere you dunno was the one that sowed his oats...

If you say na lie.. carry the man wey you think say e b ... go do DNA

Ozuuoo
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by FuckTheMod: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided
Stop being oloriburuku
What do you mean he wants fame and wealth?
SOME OF YOU ARE JUST TOO DAFT.
TELL ME IF YOU AND ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION DOES NOT FAME AND WEALTH.

MOHBAD WAS SIMPLY TALENTED.
HE WAS ONLY JUST VERY UNFORTUNATE TO BE AMONG AND AROUND SELFISH AND GREEDY BASTARƊS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by hollywater: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na another Man go come dey cruise that fine girl now o.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by UnfairLife7(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
nkemoma:

E sure me say no be my papa born me Na your papa born me??

Goat.

E sure me say the man you think is your father isn't..... one nigga somewhere you dunno was the one that sowed his oats...

If you say na lie.. carry the man wey you think say e b ... go do DNA

Ozuuoo
Ewu gambia grin
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by XAUBulls: 1:14am On Sep 18, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Most people that made promises most times end up doing nothing giving one excuse or the other. My own believe is that if truly you want to help someone, i expected you to go out of your way in fulfilling your promise. Promise is a debt even to God himself not to talk of human
We're on the same page here... Well said!
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by cassette(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

Make God take you too ? Or na hell your demonic soul like ?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ericmor: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:
cry

you try but imole was not running mouth like tupac was, he was just doing music and asking for his freedom
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Brek: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
post=125820957:
What a beautiful family 👪.

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

God gat you forever Liam.

All of us at MANNA got you too ❤️.

Rest in perfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by AskProf: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Bankowner: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by falcon01: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
K
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Rest in nperfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad
hvf
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by LINSAR: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.