Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (91027 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by aktolly54(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:

Dagrin's family were not forgotten, they were assisted by celebs on at least 2 different occasions yet they keep coming back to beg for more. For celebs to ignore them the last time they publicly came out to beg shows they're tired of the incessant begging. It's the public begging we see, only God knows how many times they privately reach out to those celebs. It's so sad that they lost a strong pillar in their family, that shouldn't mean they should turn themselves to serial beggers.
Who get catalog to dagrin work? His song blow more when he died and someone definitely make money on dead dagrin. That's the issue need to be addressed and hope same thing doesn't happen to mobad . All money generated through his music should be put in trustfunds for mohbad kid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by XAUBulls: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820960:
More from Mrs Wunmi Imole Mohbad...

(Yeah, they actually got married,
She ain't a baby mama has being said by many)
She's only just 24! After shedding those tears... She'll get married to another dude down the road, and move on with her life and the child. Period.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Una no wan let this young man rest ba?
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by samuel9000: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
May be in occultic association...more to this jor

post=125820961:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Snakedoctor1: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820957:
What a beautiful family 👪.

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

God gat you forever Liam.

All of us at MANNA got you too ❤️.

Rest in perfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad

I struggled with PTSD after my brother passed the way he did let alone a young woman widowed in such brutal way. God please have mercy on your people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Jackanda1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
bro nothing like juju or anything. Drug is fueling those hooligans like Sam Larry.
Those people take too much drugs. Look at olamide that said he doesn't do drugs but just cigarettes. Look at how fresh he looks. Look at those ones that do drugs even with their fat bank account still look sick and malnourished. I no wan mentions names. Drugs addiction is a huge problem. We have to admit that
Olamide told you he doesn't do drugs and you believe him? Did you also say he looks fresh? Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by highchief1: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

nobody got anybody death na bad thg.in the next few years nobody will care again.we have seen thgs like this before.Make God keep us alive to take care of our families until they are independent.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by XAUBulls: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:

Dagrin's family were not forgotten, they were assisted by celebs on at least 2 different occasions yet they keep coming back to beg for more. For celebs to ignore them the last time they publicly came out to beg shows they're tired of the incessant begging. It's the public begging we see, only God knows how many times they privately reach out to those celebs. It's so sad that they lost a strong pillar in their family, that shouldn't mean they should turn themselves to serial beggers.
How sustainable were the 2 original helps for Dagrin's fam? There should be a "teach them how to fish" condition attached to any financial donations not these media stunts.

So many money donation publicity stunts out there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by spagettiluv: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided
wanted to back out from carrying drugs
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Airlord2030: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
bro nothing like juju or anything. Drug is fueling those hooligans like Sam Larry.
Those people take too much drugs. Look at olamide that said he doesn't do drugs but just cigarettes. Look at how fresh he looks. Look at those ones that do drugs even with their fat bank account still look sick and malnourished. I no wan mentions names wizkid. Drugs addiction is a huge problem. We have to admit that
cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by abbey621(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sometimes you must choose between making more money from the lion's mouth or escaping with the little you have and live to fight another day.

There's more to this than meets the eye, everybody is now shouting justice but when the guy dey alive, nobody fit counsel am to leave the chaotic lifestyle and choose sanity! Not even the wife could advise him to run for his life! F*ck the music industry, na person wey dey alive dey worry about limelight!

He could not confide in his father, friends or wife. He was not the religious type so abeg tell me how was this boy supposed to get guidance? Now this one dey cry, how she suppose tell her son blah blah blah but nobody knew what he was passing through pass you! Wahlahi if she had raised the issue on social media or insist on leaving him unless he leaves the game, the boy might still be alive.

Everybody failed the guy including himself.....An unfortunate situation that could have been prevented if people used logic instead of emotions!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
The kind of stuffs you ladies put on your faces ehn... Una no just dey pity una skin.

His son looks so much like him... Little man looks legit angry with the world.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by StrongInBed1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm a born again tribalistic animal to the core but I felt so sad about this boy passing out. I came to know his struggle
some days ago. May all that contributed to his deme face same fate.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ghiloman28(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
In next few month the girl will moove on to another guy. Rip to Moh you fought well but sadly not wise when you alive
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Weathered: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

What a big void his death would create for the whole family

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

a low-wit drug addict like you should not be making imbecilic comparison.

So Tupac was the mohbad of California. Tupac died before mohbad was even out ...when idiots like you have access to public platform, you unleash stupidity to the public

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
We4all:
The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

People have their own way of mourning.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Timothy89(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think he knew what's up before making that statement, the encouraging part of this is, he had history before leaving this earth, this babe should just keep quiet, leave a quiet life and find a way out to leave this country with the child

that child will take revenge of his father's death if he find his hands to the gun in the future
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Weathered:

So Tupac was the mohbad of California. Tupac died before mohbad was even out ...when idiots like you have access to public platform, you unleash stupidity to the public

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Have some level of decorum

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by NJV: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
When we tell pple to fear God and serve Him, they will not hear word. What has the boy's association with darkness profited him now? Never knew him or his songs but it would have been better if he knew God and didn't go the way of the world. That way he'll be sure of meeting his maker with joy, since we must all meet him someday. But what really is his fate now? Is it really by typing rest in peace? Which peace? Let's all fear God now that we still have the time. There's no repentance in the grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by bigtt76(f): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imagine this boy growing up to see his father's neck broke in the coffin because some overzealous person sold a undersized one to the and possibly say ' e for orun eh danu' 🤦🏿‍♂️😢

post=125820957:

What a sad loss.

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MrBanner(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Luuki:
may his soul rest in peace, love his song feel good.

Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank
SCAMMERS
Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Weathered: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:

I know of someone who got widowed with 5 kids to cater for, the youngest was only a few months old. Today she's managing and training the children on her own, the oldest 2 already in higher institution and the baby soon to enter secondary school. Life happens to a lot of people yet they don't turn themselves into charity cases because they lost a breadwinner. Dagrin's family's incessant begging has turned them into nuisances to celebrities who once rallied round to support them.
You're a mod, now shut up talking about a family this disrespectfully on a public forum .

Many people didn't know this until you brought it here even when the topic was on mohbad

The family you're unconscionably berating like this has children watching your uncouth words in public.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by tobby20: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
I will do his son a favour whenever wherever I meet him
but how much your papa get sef
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Weathered: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

Rule 2 myn d44 Se un Nlfp.mod domi.nique Obin.oscopy muk.ina2

Have some level of decorum
no decorum is required for people like you. Your Dominique is also derailing this thread as well.

Fucking idiot

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Weathered:
no decorum is required for people like you. Your Dominique is also detailing this thread as well.

Fucking idiot
.just so you know, I choose decorum to make this forum great that's why I reported you instead of going low like you

On a good day 10 of you combined can't come to me to cap these crap 1 on 1 without ending
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by LockDown69(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good people do not last long.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by tobby20: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Nigeria Music Industry is deep
Ask LDee why he left for UK
What happened to the third man in trybes men (I cannot remember his name)not 2shot or LDee?
Chuddy K is another revelation that the industry is deeper than you think
Cynthia Morgan
Sasha
Terry G nko
Maleke nko
Kuchi Kuchi Crooner
Our very own Airforce1 had his own fair share
you didn’t add out boss dbullll or has he finally blow too

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ceejay80s(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
What's all these rubbish on frontpage
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by tobby20: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Weathered:

you don’t understand what he’s saying

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Weathered: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

.just so you know, I choose decorum to make this forum great that's why I reported you instead of going low like you

On a good day 10 of you combined can't come to me to cap these crap 1 on 1 without ending
you're a street illiterate
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Kingzjayzee: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
post=125820961:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo
As written by NairaMarley 😁
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Glimpsetv: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.