Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba (30369 Views)

Gov Alex Otti Commissions GEOMETRIC POWER PLANT + Aba, Abia State To Enjoy 24/7 / Governor Otti Commissions The First Road Project In Abia State. / Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia โ€“ Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by meum: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
This is 100days in office.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by VinnyBaba: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
i wonder oo my bro a girl of 18 must be the one behind the account stupidness at it peak

No, Iyaebe is a Mature Lady.๐Ÿ™‚

She is 38 and will be 39 years Next Year, 2024.๐Ÿ˜’

Just that, Na Lack of Husband or Toasters make Her no get SENSE. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
I never knew Der r capable men like Otti in Abia. From Orji to Ikpeazu administration was a mistake of governors elected by Abians.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win

Some people just hate good things......

It's like you feel suffering is your birthright.

Not everyone is born to suffer, and those who aren't know who to vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Cool
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by tobstarizhia(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Great. At least he paved the road and covered the gutters hopefully. Open gutters must be declared illegal construction practice nationwide
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by EconomistXplain: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Dre555:
Road that will not last up to 5yrs

na julius Berger and Niger cat they work am ooo...no b kwe kwe construction company oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by austinofo(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Oti is Asiwaju's product and that's why Obi hates him
We have many empty heads on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
even your fellow Tinubu ronu supporters are ashamed of you and your comment

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Ewedegubbler: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Obi entrenched APGA so much that itโ€™s impossible to dislodge them in Anambra and now he has brought in labour in Abia. Dem go become araldite that dethroning them is Gona be even harder than APGAs

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by TreasureJunky: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
What Otti has done in 3months, Tinubu can never achieve it in 8years

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
even your fellow Tinubu ronu supporters are ashamed of you and your comment
I don't even know the real you again

So many similar monikas

Do you want to deny the fact that Oti is an Asiwaju's boy? He only used the LP to coast to victory and that's why Obi avoids him like a plague

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Powersurge: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
We need to encourage mr governor because itโ€™s not easy
Iโ€™ve been hearing good things about the roads heโ€™s building
Keep it up

Una don start with una mediocrity. Person wey never proof himself una don dey start hype.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by slivertongue: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

ain't you tired of you fruitless divisive tendencies
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
The problem is Abia state used to be bad roads but not anymore .

Alex Otti of the Labour Party is in charge now and doing pretty well to fix Abia roads .

Abia is obviously more of a mega city than Lagos all thanks to the new sheriff in town, sir Alex Otti, the executive governor of Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by 1Dray(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Seun, your forum is dying. The good ones holding the fort are leaving.
You're doing absolutely nothing to curb tribalism here. It's only a matter of time.

Don't mind him, I pointed him and his tribalist cop that has 44 mind to a tribal slur, they both ignore it because the offender is their tribesman.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even know the real you again

So many similar monikas

Do you want to deny the fact that Oti is an Asiwaju's boy? He only used the LP to coast to victory and that's why Obi avoids him like a plague
Modify that senseless comment that you made then we can talk
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Morbeta11(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

Na waooo....make una go find work oooo idol minds plenty for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Okwyjesus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
In life,let your works speak and your mouth opened thereafter
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by spencekat(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
DevilSignature:
Abia state finally have a governor
Not those dumb heads like Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpazu
And Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Okwyjesus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

Otti will most likely decamp. Orji Kalu wooed him to APC before Ikechi Emenike hijacked the ticket.

I want him to follow the path of Ebonyi man.
Who opposition help...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by FashionCookie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good one ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rich4god:
It's obvious that any governor who didn't perform in his state intentionally did not want to work.
The money to work with is there but the greedy governors were looting it

Alex Otti has exposed that the previous governors of Abia state from Orji kanu to Ikpeazu are thieves whose only reason for delving into politics s to steal and destroy .

See the magic sir Alex Otti is doing in Abia state ... I'm so happy that abians voted for him .

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by NACE13: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
I always believed this man will work. I hope he continues with the momentum. If he can guarantee steady power supply, good, accessible road and removal of those louts, Abia will be a force to reckon with.

I still believe hope wish Asiwaju will get Nigeria better but based on these shady records he has, I just hope he is repentant. Even Pablo Escobar was a man loved by the people of Medellin.

I hope Uzodinma, Yahaya Bello are keenly observing and taking notes.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Otti will most likely decamp. Orji Kalu wooed him to APC before Ikechi Emenike hijacked the ticket
You understand better what I'm saying
Most of these nairalanders don't even know politics but they are just here to dish out insult

Me that I have a corner in my house where I stay to eavesdrop on all political discussion of my dad and his friends
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Modify that senseless comment that you made then we can talk
Truth cannot be modified

You are a camelion with too many colors

Which one is your real and true color?
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Jomonix: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

You people and Obi. You cannot get over him for daring to make political inroads.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Realist777: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win
You are the one playing politics of bitterness now na

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by one4GOD(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
jmoore:

Say no to drug abuse!!!

Otti is not a drug trafficker like Tinubu.
very devastating how people allow drugs to destroy them and even their future. Leave them bro we are all here together
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by mikywonder(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

Zone B
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
ABIA STATE MUST BEE GREAT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atikuโ€™s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.