Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba (30368 Views)

Gov Alex Otti Commissions GEOMETRIC POWER PLANT + Aba, Abia State To Enjoy 24/7 / Governor Otti Commissions The First Road Project In Abia State. / Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by aylipple: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
These are supposed to be basic dividends of democracy but Ikpeazu & T.A Orji before him spent a combined 16yrs doing only God knows what.

May Gov. Alex Otti's tenure bring widespread development and progress to Abia; the people there deserve nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ValarDoharis: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why do you hate Obi this much? You'll think you're just doing banter but subconsciously, you're already there
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Oti is Asiwaju's product and that's why Obi hates him
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why do you hate Obi this much? You'll think you're just doing banter but subconsciously, you're already there
I don't hate him but I'm just for the truth

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Swiftgrp: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibechris2:
I was in Abia state two weeks ago and I am elated to see the people very happy and contented with the govt for the first time in our history.

Most drivers aren't stressed anymore, keke riders are more than happy as no tout is tearing them tickets just to enrich one touts some where.

I personally visited the timber market in Umuahia where I bought building materials for my house,I could see things for myself,at least no agbero or tout any where to harass people for carrying goods.

Keke riders and bus drivers now pay their levies online and u can show ur receipt digitally or u go to a designated govt office to pay for ur ticket either weekly,monthly or daily.

In fact,all I can say is that,abia state is in a safe hands now. Even the state teaching hospital is now being renovated and salary arrears of workers are being paid.

A visit will convince u.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ValarDoharis: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
You think i made this accusation because of just this post?

Besides, what do you mean by the truth? You've been pretending like you don't know Thuvb is a fraud!
IconicR:
I don't hate him but I'm just for the truth
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Swiftgrp: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You think i made this accusation because of just this post?

Besides, what do you mean by the truth? You've been pretending like you don't know Thuvb is a fraud!
I don't know about that
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ValarDoharis: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
You see why i said you have personal hatred for Obi?
IconicR:
I don't know about that
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You see why i said you have personal hatred for Obi?
Honestly I don't
I was only irritated by the way he wanted to deceive Nigerians
Him and others are the same, they were once together in the same party and I can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ValarDoharis: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Does Tinubu not have far more vices than Obi?
IconicR:
Honestly I don't
I was only irritated by the way he wanted to deceive Nigerians
Him and others are the same, they were once together in the same party and I can't be deceived
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Tochj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
That weed is not for you dearie
But those 23 who like ur trash na mumu
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by luluosas(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Examplary leadership. Good one there
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Forumobserver12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rich4god:
It's obvious that any governor who didn't perform in his state intentionally did not want to work.

Some of them are plain wicked, while some are just incompetent and confused..
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by sperem: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lastmankc:
Guy,I really don't know what to tell you.You collected money from me since last year December to help revamp my CV,I tried contacting you but you don't take your calls.Send you so many messages on WhatsApp and you refuse to reply even after reading them.And tomorrow you will be calling our politicians theives.You are here again looking for innocent people to sca*m.You won't end well dude
Sir please text me now
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by andycom(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

You seriously need to change your weed and colos supplier.

And also check in to yabaleft, cos you're a mad person no cap.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Lastmankc(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
sperem:

Sir please text me now
That's what you told me the other time to text you which I did and you refuse to do the needful.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by sperem: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lastmankc:
That's what you told me the other time to text you which I did and you refuse to do the needful.
I will do the CV for you today. Promise
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Rich4god(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Forumobserver12:

Some of them are plain wicked, while some are just incompetent and confused..

It's just wickedness... Cos even if someone is incompetent, his advisers is supposed to put him in the right direction.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by diego101(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wetin you dey smoke ?

IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Perfectbeing(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Otti is playing catch up to what LCDA and LG chairmen do in LASG.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Blazebond(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nice,kudos to him.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Reflect7: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
NOW I KNOW WHY NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS.

THE MASSES ARE IGNORANT, AND THE LEADERS CAPITALIZE ON THEIR IGNORANCE.

ON THIS 4 PAGE THREAD, NOT A SINGLE CRITICISM OF THAT SUBSTANDARD, PRIMITIVE, DISGUSTING ROAD THAT WILL BE REJECTED IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY FOR ITS OPEN DRAINAGE AND LACK OF SIDEWALKS FOR PEDESTRIANS.

DO ANY OF YOU MORONS EVER SEE THESE ROADS AND ASK, “WHERE ARE PEDESTRIANS SUPPOSED TO WALK?”

UNA NO GET BRAIN?

DO YOU THINK PEDESTRIANS ARE MEANT TO WALK ON THE ASPHALT ROAD, WITH CARS, BUSES AND LORRIES?

HOW CAN YOU ACCEPT THIS NONSENSE?

THESE SAME LEADERS TRAVEL ABROAD DAILY, AND KNOW HOW ROADS SHOULD BE BUILT.

YET THEY COME HERE AND BUILD THESE ROTTEN THINGS, AND YOU PRAISE THEM FOR IT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Road wey no reach 200m max.

Mediocres
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by scholes23(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win
See the result of smoking weed during rainy season.
Dey play
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by scholes23(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Alika
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by BlackAdam65: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
great job but is there any laws that stop governors from constructing side walks It bitters me when I see road being constructed without sidewalks we are in the 21st century for Christ sake
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by adolfHitler1934: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win
Which drug is tormenting your brain this evening, abeg.

Hope there are people around you sha before we begin to hear another story.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by missionmex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Says a daft
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by BluntCrazeMan: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

If Tinubu is really doing well,, I wouldn't be complaining..

But something is really happening which we warned about even far before the elections.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Generalyemi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

A woman without sense,stinks
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by int0x80(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Good governance is not hard, some Nigerian politicians are just extremely wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.