Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba (30370 Views)

Gov Alex Otti Commissions GEOMETRIC POWER PLANT + Aba, Abia State To Enjoy 24/7 / Governor Otti Commissions The First Road Project In Abia State. / Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Tozocalamity: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Oti is Asiwaju's product and that's why Obi hates him
i think ur such a foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Sonyboom: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
See wetin my people de celebrate n make mouth about. This life no balance.

Zionmdde:
Nice one
Oti is really an answered prayers for abians

God bless that woman that refused to bulge under pressure to rob abians of what they have been missing for the past 18yrs
This is the kind of blessing pdp and these heartless politicians wanted to steal. Ikpeazu, TA orji, Karma will remember you people one day.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Amaggedon: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Iyeabe you don't use to be this stupid, what happened ?
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Truth cannot be modified

You are a camelion with too many colors

Which one is your real and true color?
You fu**up with that comment ..

Go and modify or get tha hell out of my mention
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You fu**up with that comment ..

Go and modify or get tha hell out of my mention
You don't know politics as I thought

Go and make your findings about Oti before you ever think of misquoting me

It's not all comment you rush to fight
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by historic: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
i wonder oo my bro a girl of 18 must be the one behind the account stupidness at it peak

You don't know that lady?... She is someone who is insane on this forum.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
You don't know politics as I thought

Go and make your findings about Oti before you ever think of misquoting me

It's not all comment you rush to fight
Otti contested under PDP many times but failed till Peter Obi joined Labour Party and helped him win the Governorship race with large margin....

Alex was already a successful bank chief before delving into politics . He was ready to serve his people well and the labour Party through Peter Obi gave him to push to win.. now see beautiful Abia state had become under sir Alex Otti in less than 100 days in office .

Alex second term is already guaranteed.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by olarent: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wao,that is commendable, my brother this useless leader we have in this countryno what is good but greediness and hearless is the problem to enrich their croniesand tout used during election. I do used one person for my work in my house due to heavyrain
not that heavy but bad road form sango ota in ogun state to itori less than 10km the plumber can not come,look at how governmentdeniedthe plumberof realise at was #k after removing transport of #1500 becausei have plan to pay him 7k now i we sources locally.Good road indeed promotes and lead to prosperouseconomy.
Ibechris2:
I was in Abia state two weeks ago and I am elated to see the people very happy and contented with the govt for the first time in our history.

Most drivers aren't stressed anymore, keke riders are more than happy as no tout is tearing them tickets just to enrich one touts some where.

I personally visited the timber market in Umuahia where I bought building materials for my house,I could see things for myself,at least no agbero or tout any where to harass people for carrying goods.

Keke riders and bus drivers now pay their levies online and u can show ur receipt digitally or u go to a designated govt office to pay for ur ticket either weekly,monthly or daily.

In fact,all I can say is that,abia state is in a safe hands now. Even the state teaching hospital is now being renovated and salary arrears of workers are being paid.

A visit will convince u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Dre555: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
EconomistXplain:

na julius Berger and Niger cat they work am ooo...no b kwe kwe construction company oo
the best na to do concrete road
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by olarent: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
@seun forum like this shouldbe for like minded that hardly you we know their origin of birth we should be more matureto know what is good and bad.
1Dray:

Don't mind him, I pointed him and his tribalist cop that has 44 mind to a tribal slur, they both ignore it because the offender is their tribesman.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Otti contested under PDP many times but failed till Peter Obi joined Labour Party and helped him win the Governorship race with large margin....

Alex was already a successful bank chief before delving into politics . He was ready to serve his people well and the labour Party through Peter Obi gave him to push to win.. now see beautiful Abia state had become under sir Alex Otti in less than 100 days in office .

Alex second term is already guaranteed.
I used to tell you guys that Oti left APC when some people tried to frustrate him and had no option but to use the LP to get into power but you all came for my head. I know what I'm saying if I call him an Asiwaju boy and I acknowledge his work so far

You can see someone is confirming my statement as well

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Justpassingby45(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
i wonder oo my bro a girl of 18 must be the one behind the account stupidness at it peak

WHO TOLD YOU THAT THING IS A GIRL
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Papayaayasager(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
When the righteous, right rule the poeple enjoy.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Zionmdde: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sonyboom:
See wetin my people de celebrate n make mouth about. This life no balance.

So how has your tinubu imparted the common man since he came to office. What will you say an ordinary man has benefitted from him asides suffering
Just carry your bigotic self out of my mentions
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Rubyjade: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Seun, your forum is dying. The good ones holding the fort are leaving.
You're doing absolutely nothing to curb tribalism here. It's only a matter of time.
Louder!!!! It obvious he cares less about it but more concerned about driving revenue with sponsored post and ads
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by paramakina202: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win

You are having malaria induced dream.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Kaiser20: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
DevilSignature:
Abia state finally has a governor
Not those dumb heads like Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpazu
The 2 states that really need governors like Otti are Ogun State and Kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Henry22(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Make your papa go sack am, don't face your brown roof republic and leave Igbos alone. Udele
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Mrpojj(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Can your likes just rest?
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by jesus247alive(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
The governors there before were they animals or aliens I don't just understand how wicked humans can be....
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by CSTRR: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Otti will most likely decamp. Orji Kalu wooed him to APC before Ikechi Emenike hijacked the ticket.

I want him to follow the path of Ebonyi man.
Who opposition help...
The only person his decamping will help is otti and his family, to enhance his future political ambition at the federal.

It will not help you or any abian citizen.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by paramakina202: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Obi entrenched APGA so much that it’s impossible to dislodge them in Anambra and now he has brought in labour in Abia. Dem go become araldite that dethroning them is Gona be even harder than APGAs

With all due respect to Peter Obi he did not bring Labour Party to Abia state as Alex Otti was already a Labour party candidate before Obi joined Labour Party.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by bewla(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

This una thing no be here oooo

Most the governors make road while the other sector.suffer

Una no get love
Security
School
Hospital
Agriculture
Tourism
Suffer while we all clap for nothing Apc pdp labor abga all party in Nigeria na same
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I used to tell you guys that Oti left APC when some people tried to frustrate him and had no option but to use the LP to get into power but you all came for my head. I know what I'm saying if I call him an Asiwaju boy and I acknowledge his work so far

You can see someone is confirming my statement as well
you talk like a kid
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by ufotunang: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
That is why you should be voting for labour party candidates...they provide good goverance to their people and better life
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by OmekaguGCFR1: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
historic:

You don't know that lady?... She is someone who is insane on this forum.
she might be a female because she is big critics of nigeria men just like jennyclay
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
What sort of attention seeking is this.

Don't you have work.

This is so disgusting, that bastard behind this account. I doubt it's a female behind this account.

This attention seeking, is something else. Don't you hae a life outside this forum. This Psychopath.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by JuanDeDios: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by MasterTeeUSA: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Was it concrete road...and the asphalt does not seem thick enough....great work putting drainage on both sides but not in all parts...so overall a C+ work. Gov Eng Minister Umahi needs to start calling all the Govs.

References1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vwS9fBXUR4ihgLuPGfXg21YdjeGjKjuccZKWA5QJKtGfL9uZgR9LFuA2noWity8Bl&id=100039447206065&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you talk like a kid
The last time you made this statement I forgave you

I forgive you again

But next time you must undergo all the whole process to earn my forgiveness

Have you forgotten who I am
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by KillahPriest: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Zionmdde:

Rather than displaying outright stupidity, why not just pretend you didn't see the thread
that's an impossible request you made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.