Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba (30363 Views)

Gov Alex Otti Commissions GEOMETRIC POWER PLANT + Aba, Abia State To Enjoy 24/7 / Governor Otti Commissions The First Road Project In Abia State. / Ikpeazu-led Government Has Weaponized Hunger In Abia – Alex Otti Attack Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by IreneChidi(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
i wonder oo my bro a girl of 18 must be the one behind the account stupidness at it peak
that person is not a girl
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by achimendy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
References1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vwS9fBXUR4ihgLuPGfXg21YdjeGjKjuccZKWA5QJKtGfL9uZgR9LFuA2noWity8Bl&id=100039447206065&mibextid=Nif5oz

From the first time I saw this man's eyes and heard his speech I knew he's in for work.

I commend your effort sir. More grace to keep doing what you doing.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by achimendy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Oti is Asiwaju's product and that's why Obi hates him

Werey
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by yemmywesey(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good for the Albanians.
Is it only road Mr governor was elected for
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by worksmart(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Soludo!
Soludo!
Soludo!!
How many times did I call you?

Come and see what your mate is doing angry

Soludo you are very heartless, despite all the trust and goodwill we gave you in Anambra you still decided that you would not build any infrastructure even after 18months.

Stop your stupid propaganda and eye-service style of governance you are no longer fooling anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by goaldynboy: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Zionmdde:

Rather than displaying outright stupidity, why not just pretend you didn't see the thread

What baffles me more is the eight lunatics that like his/her trash comment!!
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Princeton92(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness
The court will sack him apc will win

Tell us what you hunger for.... Good governance OR just to stay in power?

Cause you seemingly confused sha!
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
The last time you made this statement I forgave you

I forgive you again

But next time you must undergo all the whole process to earn my forgiveness

Have you forgotten who I am
Joker πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by lapintoz: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is what we want. Development across the country. This way, some people will not claim another man's land belong to no one....

And not sit at home at the order of a foolish man living comfortably in Finland.

You gerrit 😁
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Na di am sure Obi told you this in the meeting you had with him? Pls tell us what else you discussed besides your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by franchasofficia: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Hahahahaha you like quarrel pass fight, why shocked
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Forumobserver12(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

How is Dr.Otti Mr.Tinubu's product Keanu ?
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by worksmart(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Abia has found a saviour!
Abia is regaining it's former glory.

Please pray for us in Anambra, we entered One Chance for Soludo government. We never knew the man is a wicked scammer who has failed to build anything in his 18months as governor.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by slowice(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

You are mentally unstable
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by nolyyy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Why do u always have that urge to yan dust
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by NOwazobia: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
i wonder oo my bro a girl of 18 must be the one behind the account stupidness at it peak
I don't think that account is mentally up to 15yrs.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by DestinyNigga: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him

And Tilubu has hit the ground running cheesy cheesy
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by DestinyNigga: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omoh make we Anambrarians exchange governor with Abia people. On behalf of Anambrarians, we are giving u Abians Prof. Soludo in return of Gov. Otti grin
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by fx45(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No, Iyaebe is a Mature Lady.πŸ™‚

She is 38 and will be 39 years Next Year, 2024.πŸ˜’

Just that, Na Lack of Husband or Toasters make Her no get SENSE. 😟😌😌
That IconicR girl is waiting for NYSC. She should be around 21 years but actually a very idle, toxic, cantankerous and a very badly-behaved young woman. Her own mother recently chased her away from her office because of bad behavior.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hahahahaha you like quarrel pass fight, why shocked
But I'm saying the truth

Urgi wooed Oti to our party APC but he was frustrated out of our party
So he joined LP to pursue his ambition and lp as at that time was nothing before decimal point

It turned out that obi's ambition came in hand and it favoured Oti and he won the election.
He's always an Asiwaju boy and that's the hidden reason Obi stylishly avoids him
Check someone confirming my statement from the image below

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Joker πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚
Don't let this new monika deceive you
I'm IYthegreat product of a two-faced sword βš”οΈ warrior
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by WHITELIGHTER: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
And Obaseki can’t even do one road since the turn of this year…all roads in Benin are bad
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by eldoradoxx: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop playing politics of bitterness

The court will sack him apc will win
APC winning Abia Governorship is like APGA winning Kano Governorship. A
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by gammarays(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Obi hates this Oti
He stylishly avoids him
Mugu, if Oti is Asiwaju's product, Asiwaju should act like Oti.

Oti brought Abians happiness, Asiwaju brought pains, agony and suffering even to his Agbado supporters like you.

Nigeria needs Obi to and LP to bring joy and development
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Don't let this new monika deceive you
I'm IYthegreat product of a two-faced sword βš”οΈ warrior
dey play o

1 Like

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by gammarays(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Omoh make we Anambrarians exchange governor with Abia people. On behalf of Anambrarians, we are giving u Abians Prof. Soludo in return of Gov. Otti grin
A radical change is sweeping across South East thanks to LP and Obi. Soludo will be swept away next election. Same with Hope Uzodinma in Imo state.

Now you either perform or get out. Kanu and Obi opened our eyes. The rapid development of South East is on the horizons.
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Alliswell248: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
jmoore:

Say no to drug abuse!!!

Otti is not a drug trafficker like Tinubu.

Drug traffickers like....Emeka...chinedu....chukwuameka...

Everybody knows the tribe associated with drug trafficking in Nigeria.....even your kinsmen are tired of been associated as the drug tribe
Shameless people..... spoiling the reputation of Nigeria abroad.

Linda ikeji dey burst daily on her blog.

Shameless people....
Sow love...reap love.....sow hatred....reap hatred raise to power 100.

Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Obyino: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dre555:
Road that will not last up to 5yrs
STFU
If E spoil them go fix am
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by BOSSkesh(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Princeton92:

Tell us what you hunger for.... Good governance OR just to stay in power?

Cause you seemingly confused sha!
Good governance and no tribe in Nigeria gives good governance like the yorubas
From awo to obasanjo to tinubu
Just watch out
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Lastmankc(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
sperem:
I hope he continues like this
Guy,I really don't know what to tell you.You collected money from me since last year December to help revamp my CV,I tried contacting you but you don't take your calls.Send you so many messages on WhatsApp and you refuse to reply even after reading them.And tomorrow you will be calling our politicians theives.You are here again looking for innocent people to sca*m.You won't end well dude
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by Dre555: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obyino:
STFU
If E spoil them go fix am
nkita ala
Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
God done finally blessed abia state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.