Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! (45706 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by eepeepook: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2023
It took a week before Nairaland posted this. What a useless forum. This place is only for throwing insults.

3 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by 2best(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2023
This might be true, but honestly these things happen. I know someone who only realized this balls were gone when he got home. It took him about a week to get his stuff back.
What I'm saying in essence Is it might be a format, but these things happens like for real

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Kakamorufu(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
I have never seen a scene like that before. I don't believe such can happen as well.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by TooMuchSense1(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Felix6:
I completely dismiss your submission based on Experiences. I have witnessed this act twice happened to my "very very" close pals (one in secondary school and the other in the university, 1999 and 2004 respectively). We were never criminals nor organised group. Just circle of school friends from primary days and same locality.
Infact one of the victim has a his family member recently appointed into this present administration as a minister, which means the family have been balling long ago, well connected and rooted politically then and till date. So money was no issue. Both cases I was in the hospital and in the white house for the secondary school case.
grin grin
So what eventually happened to your "close pals". Do you mean their d!cks are gone forever or were the d!cks restored (if so, how) ?

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by nairalanda1(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

God will bless you five thousand fold for this info.

We all need to be careful. It's a jungle out there.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by hosemujica: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.
You said nothing but the truth , but some Nigerians are scared of realizing that what they have believed to be true all their live is actually a big lie.

But yes, I have been a victim myself. Good thing there was a rational Nigerian with critical thinking abilities that saved the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Abagworo(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerians believe in things that don't exist. There is nothing like disappearing manhood.

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by emperor4love(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Jameszinchenkov:

Mumu man
Na why you go poor till you die
aristotle or socrate way wise,one day e go shock u
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Where do you people find all this truth?
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by alizma: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2023
naijapips04:

Another educated idiot. It is always restored. Of all these years of dick stealing, you can't show us any evidence? It's always the stupid story of it been restored every time. Oga use your head.
I know your type and I won't descend low to your class. I didn't insult you when I admonished you to give benefits of doubt to the view of others but because you are raised in a particular way and cannot hide it, you responded with insults.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by livebullet(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Same way pastors claim miracle n Rob the gullible followers

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Chizigreat(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2023
The Kind Of Faith That Moves Mountains.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVrUKWm72mQ?si=sbKGdA6UpRLzbrwh
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Morbeta11(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2023
I have been expecting this thread to hit front page for over a week.....OP you are 100% right.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Cjnr: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
SOLUTION

If someone accuse you of stealing just grab the person remove his pant dont let it go without a fight. Try and let people open and see. Let you be the one to chose who to check it.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by shunlet(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Alchemy528:
embarassedNothing like the truth abeg,,,
No one knows the true thing about his death

You no dey read before you comment? We are talking about disappearing manhood here as a criminal format.... Not disappearing Mohbad

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by naijapips04: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2023
alizma:

I know your type and I won't descend low to your class. I didn't insult you when I admonished you to give benefits of doubt to the view of others but because you are raised in a particular way and cannot hide it, you responded with insults.

show evidence and stop this mumu yarn.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by PoliteActivist: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.

If you had been following the details of the reports you'd have been embarrassed posting this.
In most cases the accused were beggars someone just gave money or dedtitute-looking people. Also it's a known phenomenon that have happened/happens in other places. Seems it's a medical condition called koro. See below

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Yankee101: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2023
I felt there was some scam behind that nonsense
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Edoziesmart(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Believe this Op at your own risk
So you believe someone can steal your manhood by mere touching of you?
If so you need to go back to your school to seek for refund of school fees because a stark illiterate is better than you.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Funflipper: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2023
slam7000:

There is no such thing as organ stealing. The only organ stealing is the type of evil which Dr Noah Kekere practiced and performed on his unsuspecting patients.

Private organ ‘stealing’ is nonsense. Anyone accusing a fellow man of stealing or making his organ disappear is evil and should be locked up.

There is. Don't be misled.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Funflipper: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Edoziesmart:

So you believe someone can steal your manhood by mere touching of you?
If so you need to go back to your school to seek for refund of school fees because a stark illiterate is better than you.

A resounding YES!
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2023
smiley when you tell them to hush these meaningless superstitions they’ll call you names.

HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Otuegbe: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Last month at sandfill near lekki toll gate. Some Hausa boys almost killed one innocent guy.
One of them accused him of stealing his manhood.
Before we know it he started making calls.
Trust Aboki, they will not hear the side of the other guy. Beating from left and right.
I and some other guys managed to drag them to the police men guarding four point hotel.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by NinjaMetahuman: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerians believe this story of manhood missing because they are extremely stupid.

A lot of countries are superstitious but they are never this stupid.

Until there is clear law against mob action and people actually going to prison for stupid things like this, it will continue to happen..

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Funflipper: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
superCleanworks:

all he said was the truth. this format has been around since the 80s or maybe even before then.

That is not always the case. The case I witnessed was a little boy who was at the farm with his mother when a strange guy called him and asked for directions and touched in the process. No robbery took place anywhere.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Funflipper: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2023
cococandy:
smiley when you tell them to hush these meaningless superstitions they’ll call you names.

It is not superstition. It is real.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by olakan22: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Unfortunately, even 'credible' news sources publish such news giving the fable life and coverage. Approximately 10 such stories have hit front page on Nairaland. I hope a bit outlet reiterate OPs statement so we can trash this Mena ASAP
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by cococandy(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Funflipper:

It is not superstition. It is real.

Excuse yourself
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by ManOfSon: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Tomorrow is Sunday. Nigerian churches will be full to overflowing with so-called Christians. Come Monday, they'll all return to their superstitions about disappearing manhoods, money rituals, stolen destinies, etc. Jesus said it all. These people honor me with their lips. But their heart is far from me.

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Equity15(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Lol I didn't expect you to understand what I wrote. I shared to cases that I heard up close, the first is unlikely because we all knows the guy. The second unlikely too because by the time I got there, they said the guy is testing the D with a girl in the oza room, so my question how come the penis thief is always been caught, infact I have never seen a man living without his manhood because it was stolen or have you?
i wonder why i never thought of this. This is so true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.