Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! (45789 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by descarado: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2023
budaatum:

I can't believe this old scam still works. Bet Nigerians are even more superstitious since the 80s, especially considering the reduction in education funding.
Was govt funding education before?
Never heard of that.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by MrsTwrite(f): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmm... How do you know all these?
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Sk5050: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street

cc. Seun, nlfpmod, Mynd44, OAM4J,

It's obviously stupid nonsense but when you have a large population who believe juju is real, this is what you get.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
LordReed:

It's obviously stupid nonsense but when you have a large population who believe juju is real, this is what you get.
big bro. The thing tire me o.

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Karleb:
When majority of citizens are uneducated, what do you expect.

Thanks for shedding light on this scam @Hardmirror.
those that are educated too are usually stupid

5 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
budaatum:

I can't believe this old scam still works. Bet Nigerians are even more superstitious since the 80s, especially considering the reduction in education funding.
education? I have seen highly educated Nigerians that are superstitious idiots

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Gadafi001(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Juju
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
ednut1:
Remember this story

https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/09/man-claims-beggar-who-allegedly-made-mans-penis-disappear-is-innocent/
This happened at ikeja along. The same place I mentioned many criminals carryout this scam. I am sure the begger's bag of money disappeared

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by budaatum: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
HardMirror:

Think, 'collective education', as opposed to the educated individual.

By the way, is science compulsory in Nigerian secondary schools, or can one still dump it at jss?

Is critical thinking on our education radar yet?

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by budaatum: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
ednut1:
Remember this story

https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/09/man-claims-beggar-who-allegedly-made-mans-penis-disappear-is-innocent/

Reminds me of pick pockets at Ketu busstop.

budaatum:

I was at Ketu Busstop some almost many years ago when someone starting yelling "ole, ole". Suddenly, some man was grabbed and begun to be beaten. I jumped in, as small as I was, telling everyone it was not true, and eventually, he was let go.

What had really happened and which no one saw was that the person who yelled "ole" was the ole, and only began shouting when his hand was caught in the pocket of the person he accused. And when he shouted ole, the members of the Ketu Busstop Pickpocket Association joined in to protect him.
That man, a teacher, paid my bus fare for that week, but we both had to avoid Ketu busstop for a while and walk to Ojota instead.

8 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2023
HardMirror:

https:///Ekwulu/status/1704144195575787833?t=YKerxBS_B62pXGhaRvh_Zw&s=08

a so called nuclear engineering phd. story started logically then degenerated into bs

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https:///Ekwulu/status/1704144195575787833?t=YKerxBS_B62pXGhaRvh_Zw&s=08

a so called nuclear engineering phd. story started logically then degenerated into bs
hahaha. Thanks for sharing. This is why I don't fall for the fallacy of appealing to authority. Many educated idiots.

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by emperor4love(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Until urs get lost one day u won't believe others,if u don't believe in juju is real, I do believe and have seen tested,no too much talk

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
emperor4love:
Until urs get lost one day u won't believe others,if u don't believe in juju is real, I do believe and have seen tested,no too much talk
lol. Very funny. No need for much talk. JUST SHOW ME ONE SINGLE EVIDENCE OF A MAN THAT LOST HIS PENIS TO JUJU. JUST 1 SINGLE EVIDENCE.
I am waiting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
emperor4love:
I'm back and can see you are online. Show us just one verified case of dick disappearing. Idiot. I knew you would run away. That is how stupid people like you spread fake news. to provide evidence becomes a problem.

you will never find a dickless man that would tell you he lost his dick to someone who used jazz on him. If I had such jazz i will be stealing people's kidneys that have value instead, so why are they not using it to steal kidneys too.
I am sure you will claim to be educated too. Oponu oshi

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2023
This should be on the front page. Seun, Mynd44, Dominique.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by KnownUnknown: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sacred instructions tell them that magic is real. Profane ideas and entertainment institutions tell them that magic is real.
Why are you surprised that they think magic is real?

Bullshit in bullshit out. Educate them with nonsense expect foolish behavior.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by KnownUnknown: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
HardMirror:

The governor of Lagos and his wife are prime examples.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Hohenheim(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is a very logical explanation, even when I was a kid I barely believed these stories.
There's also the angle of those thieves using the opportunity to pickpocket phones from the crowd that will gather.

The only real thing they're doing is causing mass hysteria

5 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Felix6: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2023
I completely dismiss your submission based on Experiences. I have witnessed this act twice happened to my "very very" close pals (one in secondary school and the other in the university, 1999 and 2004 respectively). We were never criminals nor organised group. Just circle of school friends from primary days and same locality.
Infact one of the victim has a his family member recently appointed into this present administration as a minister, which means the family have been balling long ago, well connected and rooted politically then and till date. So money was no issue. Both cases I was in the hospital and in the white house for the secondary school case.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Exceed15: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2023
I have never believed that trash.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Tingotoe: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Only dumb superstitious Africans believe your penis can be stolen. Retarded fools

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Majesty7: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.

Your submission truly makes sense. 100% possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Lawalemi(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Thanks. In my over 40 years on earth, I've always been sceptical about this situation
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by alizma: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.
The fact that you probably witnessed or guess all these, doesn't mean the reversed is entirely false. There are actually cases of people taking others penxs, they confess and restored to the owner, in such case do you still consider the accused as the victim?
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by spencekat(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:

I'm back and can see you are online. Show us just one verified case of dick disappearing. Idiot. I knew you would run away. That is how stupid people like you spread fake news. to provide evidence becomes a problem.

you will never find a dickless man that would tell you he lost his dick to someone who used jazz on him. If I had such jazz i will be stealing people's kidneys [/b]that have value instead[b], so why are they not using it to steal kidneys too.
I am sure you will claim to be educated too. Oponu oshi
So prick 'the life giver' does not have value abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.