Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! (45711 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Guyman01: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
What to do if you fall victim to these criminals
Hopefully you do not fall victim, but if you do, you need to be ready be very loud, this is not time to be explaining o.

The moment the marks man accuses you, scream and say they are trying to rob you. Be very loud and tell them you know their format. Tell them the format has cast and if they are sure, you are ready to go to the police station with them let them prove it. No dull o. Be very loud and shout for help.

Yes, just keep screaming and if possible hold on to him tight and shout thief thief, his gang members will disappear and that will put him also on the defensive and make reasonable people to come to your aid and call the Police for investigation
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by McLizbae: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin dream walker spotted...
Alchemy528:
embarassedNothing like the truth abeg,,,
No one knows the true thing about his death

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by smasher1(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.

I don't believe such stories at all.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Funflipper:

That is not always the case. The case I witnessed was a little boy who was at the farm with his mother when a strange guy called him and asked for directions and touched in the process. No robbery took place anywhere.

fear can cause it and it is normal. It has happened to me before. Google testicle retraction by cremaster muscle. Stop talking like an illiterate

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Greenvine: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Please first before you commentquote author=Alchemy528 post=125825761] embarassedNothing like the truth abeg,,,
No one knows the true thing about his death [/quote]
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Adakintroy: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2023
All this mumu lies.

Why not ur hand, or leg or ear. Why penis

People like creating mystery out of fear

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Adakintroy:
All this mumu lies.

Why not ur hand, or leg or ear. Why penis

People like creating mystery out of fear
If they are not criminals then it is this natural reflex. see screenshot below

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Alcoron: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Wonderful exposé HardMirror, if more people exposed these criminals on the internet, from their knowledge of their activities or experience, these criminals will be well controlled. A lack of enlightenment make people fall victim.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hopefully you do not fall victim, but if you do, you need to be ready be very loud, this is not time to be explaining o.

The moment the marks man accuses you, scream and say they are trying to rob you. Be very loud and tell them you know their format. Tell them the format has cast and if they are sure, you are ready to go to the police station with them let them prove it. No dull o. Be very loud and shout for help.
what of the people they catch and they will agree that the stole the manhood
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Adakintroy: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:

If they are not criminals then it is this natural reflex. see screenshot below

Ur reference is to testicles even not penis.

But even so the context is possibility of a body part disappearing through magic.

Do you take it serious.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by olympianares: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:

fear can cause it and it is normal. It has happened to me before. Google testicle retraction by cremaster muscle. Stop talking like an illiterate
This I can boldly say I have experienced...I was under the AC for long and suddenly I couldn't feel it anymore
I tried touching while still with my clothes on,but still no sensation

omo I craze oh,I had to strip down In the presence of my colleague telling him that I can't feel my HOD anymore

After stripping then I saw my GUY almost tucked inside my abdomen

Omo as I touched the cap,I no feel anything at all
I pinch and nearly tear am oh
nothing oh
My colleague just dey laff me,The werey come tell me say na cold catch my HOD,say make I go outside in the sun..
or make I watch xvideos.

That was the first time
and it has happened more after that

I believe this happens more on growers than showers

3 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by mozona(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:

Oga I agree with you, but people will believe going to the police is escape rout for you.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Adakintroy:

Ur reference is to testicles even not penis.

But even so the context is possibility of a body part disappearing through magic.

Do you take it serious.

some cases of accusation it is the testicles they are referring to
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by doggedfighter(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Funflipper:

A resounding YES!

Jester
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Isokoson1: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Op keep quiet, pray make e no ever happen to you. Something way happen to me 2012 and you are here saying rubbish,
Omo ..i dey on my own, I dey find wetin I go eat.. This man from no where come meet me dey ask me where him go buy cigarettes, I tell the idiot say I don't know, the guy touch me for back say thank you, immediately one kind cold come enter my body.. Immediately I know that this man Don do some thing to me.. Omo the man come dey Run I come dey shout.. People follow me until we catch the man.. To my greatest surprise, I open my dick, e come small come shrink, like say nothing dey Dia, nothing way I do way e come.. Thank God after the man see much beating, and him come say before him go bring am make we carry him go police station, because him know say if him return am, them go burn him instantly, we carry the bastard go station, nah so the guy come talk something touch me for back.. Omo cold disappear, I have to go knack ashawo oo, igala man way come from Lagos say them send am to bring manhood they will pay him, 2012 March 17 ..i no go ever forget am for my life..

Just pray make e no ever happen to you..

Wetin pain me pass be say police later cover the case up.. And free the man

Come lie to us say the man escape... 2012 March 17 for Abuja.. Kubwa to be precise... Just pray make e no happen to you..

Police they cover them up once them give police huge amount of money..

That same year they do somebody for my area.. Due to thinking and crying the guy committed suicide.. So shut up your mouth.. You fit be one of them

3 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Adakintroy: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:

some cases of accusation it is the testicles they are referring to

Forget the merry go round.

Do you believe they can make some one private part disappear through magic.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Edoziesmart(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Funflipper:

A resounding YES!
Good for you

I don't believe in superstition and I will never believe this farbricated story of missing pen.is till I see it as eyewitness.

Growing up in the city of Aba the story was rampart then in the 90's but I didn't buy any of the false story till date.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by salvation77177: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2023
It's a lie, no manhood is disappearing. It happened to my elder brother because the criminals knew he had money on him All noise of about disappearing manhood is being perpetrated by the criminal gangs with the intent to real and rob the accused.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by dodato: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Not new and quite similar to the blood-drinking Women in Hijab saga going on in Nothern Nigeria right now This phenomenon is known as *Mass psychogenic or sociogenic illness* google it and you will see some incredible cases worldwide. The Nigerian Ebola scare of 2014 was part of this syndrome. My favorites are the Belgian Coca-Cola incident In 1999, and The Tanganyika laughter epidemic In 1962. Mass psychogenic
illness crops up when a group or society is experiencing some form of trauma which in this case is the current unprecedented hardship occasioned by Fuel hikes and hyperinflation.
Also, check the Havana syndrome to see how this illness caused a major diplomatic row between Cuba and the USA in 20117.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by EDOSBROWN: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Edoziesmart:

So you believe someone can steal your manhood by mere touching of you?
If so you need to go back to your school to seek for refund of school fees because a stark illiterate is better than you.

I have seen it live, I know what I am saying,
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Kenosky1: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.

Indeed Nigerians are actually superstitious. Yesterday, a woman claimed that her man friend slept with her and now she excretes maggots. The poor man was stripped naked and bitten up by Onitsha boys but equally wanted to see the maggot on the woman's private part grin. Lo and behold there was nothing of such and the lady was stripped naked too

3 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Dittodat: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
No society can truly develop when you have the supposedly educated youths till believing in money ritual, disappearing manhood, Pastor promised miracles and other illogical asinine archaic neanderthal fables.
Sad and pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by seunayantokun(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
The guy is correct, but evil doers could still do such. So, I would say the poster is 98% right.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.

I knew all along that joystick missing was a lie, I just didn't know why the "victims" were claiming that. But thanks to you, I know why now. smiley smiley
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
seunayantokun:
The guy is correct, but evil doers could still do such. So, I would say the poster is 98% right.
Free your mind of all these lies and be liberated. You are still one of the superstitious people Op is talking about
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

I have seen it live, I know what I am saying,
Lie from the pit hell! You guys can lie for Africa! You didn't see it, you were only in an environment where someone claimed to be a victim.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Isokoson1:
Op keep quiet, pray make e no ever happen to you. Something way happen to me 2012 and you are here saying rubbish,
Omo ..i dey on my own, I dey find wetin I go eat.. This man from no where come meet me dey ask me where him go buy cigarettes, I tell the idiot say I don't know, the guy touch me for back say thank you, immediately one kind cold come enter my body.. Immediately I know that this man Don do some thing to me.. Omo the man come dey Run I come dey shout.. People follow me until we catch the man.. To my greatest surprise, I open my dick, e come small come shrink, like say nothing dey Dia, nothing way I do way e come.. Thank God after the man see much beating, and him come say before him go bring am make we carry him go police station, because him know say if him return am, them go burn him instantly, we carry the bastard go station, nah so the guy come talk something touch me for back.. Omo cold disappear, I have to go knack ashawo oo, igala man way come from Lagos say them send am to bring manhood they will pay him, 2012 March 17 ..i no go ever forget am for my life..

Just pray make e no ever happen to you..

Wetin pain me pass be say police later cover the case up.. And free the man

Come lie to us say the man escape... 2012 March 17 for Abuja.. Kubwa to be precise... Just pray make e no happen to you..

Police they cover them up once them give police huge amount of money..

That same year they do somebody for my area.. Due to thinking and crying the guy committed suicide.. So shut up your mouth.. You fit be one of them

Lol. He touched you and your joystick shrunk instead of disappearing. Did that mean your joystick become two small Joysticks instead of one big joystick where you still had one and the criminal had the other small one?
Because, if you are still having a whole joystick though small, what then was in the possession of the criminal? grin grin grin You didn't make sense
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blakjewelry:

It could be true because a guy in my own area was once accused, he was almost lynched. Very quiet guy, it took the intervention of people around the area to save him. Though I have seen a guy close who claim his penis was stolen Sha but I am yet to verify because the story differs. Some claim the shrinks some says it plane but one thing that is common is, all the dicks were replace.
That's because no penis was missing in all the cases despite the claims
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Karleb:
When majority of citizens are uneducated, what do you expect.

Thanks for shedding light on this scam @Hardmirror.
Many are actually educated but their education didn't change them.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by seunayantokun(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
maasoap:

Free your mind of all these lies and be liberated. You are still one of the superstitious people Op is talking about

Would you let others breathe, please? Is it a crime to hold a different opinion? I've agreed that what is happening out there is an organised crime, but metaphysical powers are still possible. It is not what you test and observe in a laboratory. It's not a superstition, it is real. You may choose to disbelieve it until you require deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by real777(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Years ago this happened to my neighbour while he was walking pass a small army barracks close to my father's house. Luckily for him, the army swung into action and drove him to our house because his elder bro was our tenant then. On getting to our place, we were shocked to see this innocent man handcuffed in company of army men. Surprisingly, this man was traveling from another state to visit his brother when the incident occurred. Immediately they saw my dad, they explained what happened and said they wanted to be sure if his elder brother truly lives in our house.

To cut the story short, later same day the guy was freed because the accuser's penis never disappeared in the first place after doctor's confirmation. Is been more than 20 years this happened and nothing has been heard of in the matter. That is not to say there is'nt diabolical people walking the streets with charms but this right here is a case of raising false alarm to steal from their victims.

Most nigerians are a people full of herd mentality mostly lacking in education. People mistake education to being a university graduate and is part of the causes the country is in a tailspin.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Kaymania(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Reelz:
Another one is if u in a public transit n the person close to u starts coughing rapidly n wants to spit across u.. check very well he is targeting your pocket or valuables.. don't fall a victim.

Omo, this was how my brand-new Infinix Hot 4 Pro got stolen in a Micra taxi in Ibadan that year. Luckily, I spotted it missing before the thief got too far. I chased after him, and when he saw me running towards him, he returned my phone.
I happy kpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.