Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! (45709 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by CondemnBattery(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Are you sure you read the article
Alchemy528:
embarassedNothing like the truth abeg,,,
No one knows the true thing about his death
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by superCleanworks(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
gift2xl:
Even me they suspect you OP. your read is good but I still de suspect you.

all he said was the truth. this format has been around since the 80s or maybe even before then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Chibuzoripob: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
sad very true.I doubt these CRIMINALS can try thrir dirty tricks on confam Street noys.The kind of stabbing from broken bottle. If they survive, good
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by RepoMan007: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Hello nairalanders.
Recently, there has been an increase in the incidence of manhood disappearing. This is an old street format that criminals use to rob and extort people. Those being accused are actually the victims and those claiming their manhood disappeared are criminals. I have seen this first hand and this is how it works.

These criminals work in groups.
They would position themselves around and look out for someone they know they can easily intimidate, like if you look fresh and gentle.
one of them will walk up to you and hit you, before you can react, he would scream on top of his voice that his joystick has disappeared.
Now, this is where it gets really deadly.
Before you can defend yourself, his gang members would quickly come out from where they are waiting and begin to beat you. Some of his co criminals would pretend they checked the penis and they would confirm that they joystick had truly disappeared. It is all planned and they are all together.
In the process of beating you, your phones, wallet and other valuables, even your shoes will go missing. But you are fighting for your life, so you are not focussed on the things they are already stealing off you.
But because Nigerians are superstitious, they would believe the criminals and join hands in beating the unfortunate young man they accuse.

Guys, be careful out there and let us ensure we hand these criminals to the police.

This format works because Nigerians are too superstitious. Those people you see being accused are the victims.
I have personally witnessed it and it is similar to a format criminals use in computer village where the victim gets accused and beaten by the criminals stealing your phones. We have had to recover a phone of a victim that fell for something similar to this. The criminals even almost stabbed the boy just to steal his phone.

Be careful on the street guys. Stop smiling and looking weak when you walk on the street.
You must very useless in life to formulate such crime laundering crap and bring to public. The ones happening I know of doesn't involve theft. They are pure allegation of missing parts and have nothing to do with your silly stereotyping of a wicked crime and new format.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by tollyboy5(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Hardmirror the man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Donedeal1(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerian believed everything, so superstitious

That is the reason most criminal goes free

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by just2endowed: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Reelz:
Another one is if u in a public transit n the person close to u starts coughing rapidly n wants to spit across u.. check very well he is targeting your pocket or valuables.. don't fall a victim.

Lol I sabi this format. The idiot was coughing excessively and sneezing until I use my bag and place it between us so that he won't get to my pocket.

The guy stop coughing immediately and told conductor he want to get down.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Newton2024: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
How is this possible in line with your narration?
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by nairamaniac: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Op, what if the gang decide to use a person that has been fully castrated from childhood?

How do we combat this method now?
Considering no one ever saw the before picture?
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Mayeldah(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2023
All these drama just to steal phones and 2k inside wallet? They are petty thieves then

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by talented321: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Manhood not mohbad..
Alchemy528:

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Jameszinchenkov: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2023
emperor4love:
Until urs get lost one day u won't believe others,if u don't believe in juju is real, I do believe and have seen tested,no too much talk
Mumu man
Na why you go poor till you die

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by GeneralBuhari: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2023
This sounds much more plausible.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by soccerlite: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2023
The more you look the less you understand

Coverup everywhere
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
RepoMan007:
You must very useless in life to formulate such crime laundering crap and bring to public. The ones happening I know of doesn't involve theft. They are pure allegation of missing parts and have nothing to do with your silly stereotyping of a wicked crime and new format.
bastard. If I ask you to bring proof now you will run away. Give us just one single proof

5 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Dennisbulkan: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Alchemy528:

Typical illiterate

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by naijapips04: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2023
alizma:

The fact that you probably witnessed or guess all these, doesn't mean the reversed is entirely false. There are actually cases of people taking others penxs, they confess and restored to the owner, in such case do you still consider the accused as the victim?

Another educated idiot. It is always restored. Of all these years of dick stealing, you can't show us any evidence? It's always the stupid story of it been restored every time. Oga use your head.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by olaoye2008: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Pray that bad thing should not happen to you.
It's real ooo.
I have witnessed it in my area.
A case of a very known friend
Pray that you should not experience such before you believe in Organ disappearance.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by naijapips04: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2023
RepoMan007:

Show evidence, ewu.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by slowice(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Make sense
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by naijapips04: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2023
olaoye2008:
Pray that bad thing should not happen to you.
It's real ooo.
I have witnessed it in my area.
A case of a very known friend
Pray that you should not experience such before you believe in Organ disappearance.

Show evidence.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Coldie(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2023
This is a fact.

Nigerians are far too superstitious, that's y there's so much evil and ritual going on in Nigeria cause we believe nonsense too much.

It's 100% impossible for that to happen, I repeat 100% impossible.

Just like disappearing juju and bullet proof jazz don't work.

We need to wake up

5 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by Balaking: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
But why is there a video of a man confessing to it with the police
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by mayorofyentown(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Be careful its stil cold outside.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by RepoMan007: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
bastard. If I ask you to bring proof now you will run away. Give us just one single proof
and where is your own evidence. Similar thing is happening in northern cities and there is no evidence it is gangs using it as format to rob. Parts are truly going missing.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by yeman05(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Alchemy528:
This person didn’t read the headline. M so pretty sure he read “Mohbad” instead

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by MrAgbako: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
What to do if you fall victim to these criminals
Hopefully you do not fall victim, but if you do, you need to be ready be very loud, this is not time to be explaining o.

The moment the marks man accuses you, scream and say they are trying to rob you. Be very loud and tell them you know their format. Tell them the format has cast and if they are sure, you are ready to go to the police station with them let them prove it. No dull o. Be very loud and shout for help.
Omo 😂

E don cast.
Those criminals go chop breakfast 💔 by force 😂

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by phemmyflexxy(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2023
@OP, as much as your write makes a lot of sense, and that could be a new dimension of crime in the society doesn't mean organ theft is not true...
I have witnessed it not less than 4 times... On one ocassion the culprit had gone before the victim realized it. The penis shrinks to less than an inch and the victim could not stand on his feet... It took the intervention of one Mallam Boka to retrieve it...
On three other ocassions the culprits confessed and gave solutions. In fact they stated when it will return....
The first time it happened around me I was about 7 years old and I wondered why a matured man will pull his trousers in the market and be shouting for help. The culprit was a Fulani man. He was apprehended and taken to the police station.
All these cases happened in Kaduna.
May we not fall victims ooo...
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by doneback04: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2023
My mom called me yesterday night and was saying I should be careful that in calabar that manhood are missing daily basis
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by CHIGIM: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2023
It has happened to me but luck ran out of idiot.
Bc it happened in my own ground were people know better.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by HussenAdul: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Guy u too much. Oil dey ur head. This is just the reality.
Re: The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! by gmaribel(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Gadafii:
Normally if I Dey waka for streets if Lagos especially at nights, I Dey waka like person wey don craze abi Dey craze, face dey hard and hands dey swing anyhow because Lagos no be normal place at all

Na so...when you approach where guys dey just start to talk to yourself say ...ma kpa eniyan leni....ma kpa eniyan leni

😂😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.