Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

(oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? (2119 Views)

LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?) / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by kingot(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
hi?!! Aw are you guys so, i was kinda wondering lolz have you ever been given a Mouth Gig? Shey you dn suck pu**y before?
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by dontrulee: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wetin dey worry this one?
Be like say na last night be the first time you receive bj abi? Na why he dey shack you to post your stupidity online grin grin

12 Likes

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by talented321: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
With my loud...
They are part of sex.
They are the ingredients to make the food sweeter...

4 Likes

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Dzzzz: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
I give head with coconut water sef..My babe no allow me rest again..
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Illegal1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
omoh.........i no go ever gv any grl head 4 dis life.

i no go try am for free slf.

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Holybaddo: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Kai Most girls Toto dey smell fish 🐠🐟 fish
Like stockfish (Okporoko)
After giving them head that day you self go dey smell fish fish 🐠🐠🐠🐟

grin grin πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Ontus: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's abomination for me to bow to a female private part

3 Likes

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Nehyooh(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ontus:
It's abomination for me to bow to a female private part
My ancestors will even curse me if I try such, besides such place is not meant for me to taste with my mouth but my pen*s grin

2 Likes

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by gift2xl: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Your liable to get hepatitis
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by BigName101: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Holybaddo:
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Kai Most girls Toto dey smell fish 🐠🐟 fish
Like stockfish (Okporoko)
After giving them head that day you self go dey smell fish fish 🐠🐠🐠🐟

grin grin πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
na dirty girls you dey date then, I knack one from the Netherlands the other day, I come dey ask myself whether na toto I dey fvck because she too clean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by SUPERPACK: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why should I give a girl my head, what an insult. Man is suppose to be head of the family

3 Likes

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by dkidd: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigName101:
na dirty girls you dey date then, I knack one from the Netherlands the other day, I come dey ask myself whether na toto I dey fvck because she too clean
I feel u. Some girls neat reach everywhere... U no go know when u take begin work sef πŸ‘…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by talk2hb1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
kingot:
hi?!!
Aw are you guys
so, i was kinda wondering
lolz
have you ever been given a Mouth Gig?
Shey you dn suck pu**y before?
Wifor?
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by BigName101: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
dkidd:

I feel u. Some girls neat reach everywhere... U no go know when u take begin work sef πŸ‘…
I tell you, I never lick pusssy since I was born but that day, na so the thing dey hungry me to bend down lick am. She too clean I swear
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by dkidd: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigName101:
I tell you, I never lick pusssy since I was born but that day, na so the thing dey hungry me to bend down lick am. She too clean I swear
So u do am or not that day?
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Godsongang: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why will I do that or allow anyone to do that to me! Boss my mouth is for praying to God.
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by REGINALD001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
I think that pinky flesh hole of a woman is meant for the dyck....... But when you decides to use your tongue, then you are weak psychologically .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Chasito(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
The day I tried it , she released hot mess on my nose out of excitement grin,. Na their everything end o.

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Adebest99(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Me that I just receive head
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Woodshot: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'll only do it when the waters in River Niger dry up.
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by pussyphilia(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
There's how you'll be into a girl and you'll be unconsciously going down on her. You'll almost want to chew the babe all the time

Na girl wey you no like you go dey think twice about going down on.

If you are deep into a babe, you go wan even chop her p00p

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Mogajunior(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
pussyphilia:
There's how you'll be into a girl and you'll be unconsciously going down on her. You'll almost want to chew the babe all the time

Na girl wey you no like you go dey think twice about going down on.

If you are deep into a babe, you go wan even chop her p00p
shocked

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by talented321: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why call somebody animal because he express his feeling..
My man life is all about choice..
Mogajunior:
Animals full this Nairaland
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by BigName101: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2023
dkidd:

So u do am or not that day?
Hahaha I no do am, because I gat stick to my word because I tell her say its against my tradition but lowkey I been don dey salivate grin

1 Like

Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by epondudu: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2023
kingot:
hi?!!
Aw are you guys
so, i was kinda wondering
lolz
have you ever been given a Mouth Gig?
Shey you dn suck pu**y before?
Dem don bite your prick grin
Re: (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? by Memberclub(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Never Put Your Trust In Any Lady: I Learnt The Hard Way / Why Won't You Marry Him/her / Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.