Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose (68803 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Papayaayasager(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
No one nose tomorrow she can still find love.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by AllBlack: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
greypencils:
Her parents watched a lot of Sesame street. undecided Pele dear.

bruuuuutal πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Phantom233: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Go and make money, men will come for you, just like your gender does if it's the man that had a malformation or better still you can go for nose reduction surgery at your peril

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Obierika(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
That nose is capable of smelling Friday on a Monday morning...🀣🀣🀣

I just fell from a mango tree while laughing at this comment grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by bizzibodi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
That nose will look good under her not on her face.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by IjebuWarrior: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
She should focus on making money, men would eventually come. cool
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Mosba: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Someone looking at that nose and already getting wet. He wants to kiss it back to size
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by TheEnforcer: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tzar:
Her character is chasing men more than her looks.
Most of these ladies will have a terrible attitude, friend zone men who love them, and throw all their love / affection/ attention on men who are out of their leagues. They will later blame everyone else apart from themselves when the consequences of their delusions come.
If blind and cripples can get a man, who are you not to?!
Right, if the want the most handsome men right? Or are looking for the most beautiful partner.I think character or personality is the most important but some look for superficial things

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Awaja(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nosa rex see your spec
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by KingMack(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
who nose tomorrow 😒
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
β–  Ammie was crying bitterly in the video, saying she wished she could have a man of her own. Other videos on her handle also show her making reference to her nose. Some people said she still looked beautiful, even with a big nose. Meanwhile see what someone still had the mind to comment @comment marked in red.

She's beautiful and will find someone who loves her just the way she is
Save up then and get a nose job and therapy to go along with it. The end! undecided

You have to do it for you and not for anyone else or you will only keep running into users only for you you end up equally having your mind. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tzar:
Her character is chasing men more than her looks.
Most of these ladies will have a terrible attitude, friend zone men who love them, and throw all their love / affection/ attention on men who are out of their leagues. They will later blame everyone else apart from themselves when the consequences of their delusions come.
If blind and cripples can get a man, who are you not to?
!
Get away....as if Nigerian men have ever been known as some of the most sincere humans on the planet. undecided

You never met her yet you already condemning her character as if the one you continue to showcase here proves you any better than those you love to chew. Nonsense! undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Newmans: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
God knows y my dear, u are created by God don't be afried.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Jewessgratitud3: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Save up then and get a nose job and therapy to go along with it. The end! undecided

You have to do it for you and not for anyone else or you will only keep running into users only for you you end up equally having your mind. undecided

I hope she gets to see this.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by PAQ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
He is out there, she just needs to sniff him out.

There is a man out there who finds her very attractive.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
Forget the nose, you can't date men cus you set standards for yourself. Now the men doesn't want to date you either, cus they have set standards for themselves, and you're here complaining.
Omo gerrarahia, nobody nose you either, you go cry tire online cus no evidence.
Rubbish reasoning!

Even your own papa and mama had to have standards as far as dating is concerned. One man or woman's standard may seem high to another because we each can only date who we like and not just anyone that walls by. You folks that spew this trash about others having high standards equally have yours that others disdain you for so who the fk are you to suggest another cannot stick to loving only that which they do? undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by jamesversion: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Passport boys wouldn't mind oh. grin
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rhinoplasty is the answer, although I doubt if she can afford it unless someone is willing to sponsor her.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by IbileIfe: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Honestly, she needs a nose job.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
meum:
β–  She nose she has turned down some guys in the past.

If this isn’t the same nose the mother or the father has then she should go & ask the mother a few questions.
So because she has a nose like that, she should have accepted any Tom, dick and Harry who came her way? Many of you here are just clear indicators that the Nigerian mental health industry is in terrible condition. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:
She means she can't get Davido
Rubbish! undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
kiss Build your self-esteem first.
That too but it is hard to do when you are surrounded by Nigerians who constantly tell her to settle so they can take advantage of her. Many women today do just that only to end up unhappy and miserable in life. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by DaddyCoool: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

Bet you she's turned down guys
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
ican2020:
Your content is all that matters
Stop lying! Look at the comments before you. Did they come from out of space or from men? undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by dontrulee: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
With the way you've been quoting me on different threads today... I'm starting to suspect that you're stalking me.

I don't usually keep people's monikers in my head, but I'm starting to memorize yours.

Is there something you want to tell me but don't know where to start? cool cool cool

Lolz, don't get any ideas in your head woman.
I just find you interesting today hence the quote. Let it remain like that. One love grin
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alonso91:
Like she herself will have dated a guy with big nose like that. Hmmmm
You people think through your anus a lot. What rule says she must date someone exactly like herself with same problems? The state of mental health awareness in Nigeria don pass becareful. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Hateandthunder: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
That nose is capable of smelling Friday on a Monday morning...🀣🀣🀣
because u u don marry abi? No worry. U will wake up tomorrow to find your nose 4Γ— the size of her own. Amen
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Tzar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Who be this gaylord simp?!
If my opinion triggers your madness, abeg you can go end it!
Who has criticized you about your myopic opinion of Nigerian men?! Hypocrite!
Kobojunkie:
Get away....as if Nigerian men have ever been known as some of the most sincere humans on the planet. undecided

You never met her yet you already condemning her character as if the one you continue to showcase here proves you any better than those you love to chew. Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by dontrulee: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
PAQ:
He is out there, she just needs to sniff him out.

There is a man out there who finds her very attractive.

Your sarcasm mad. πŸ˜‚
Sniff ke?
She be bull dog or rottweiler? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
sad

This is where standard comes to play, not that she's not or can't get a man
Rubbish! So she should lower her standard and allow herself to be potentially used by others because of her nose? Mental health awareness of Nigeria dey seriously weak. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tzar:
Who be this gaylord simp?!
If my opinion triggers your madness, abeg you can go end it!
See this numbskull! Get away! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.