Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose (68802 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by JOemmy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
She doesn't have any problem she can focus on making money then correct it surgically later.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
JOemmy:
She doesn't have any problem she can focus on making money then correct it surgically later.
Hopefully she will not be denied employment because of her nose. lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Tinymayour: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol ,nonsense that a fool like you can still gain sense from .. Read again and decipher,don't just hide behind keyboard and chasing clout. If you think well. You go know say nag the same thing we dey talk .ewu !!!
Kobojunkie:
Like all the "good" hearts out there are in relationships? When did a "good" heart become a criterion for a relationship? Nonsense! undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tinymayour:
Lol ,nonsense that a fool like you can still gain sense from .. Read again and decipher,don't just hide behind keyboard and chasing clout. If you think well. You go know say nag the same thing we dey talk .ewu !!!
Your ewu-ism seems to keep you from seeing that you and I aren't even on the same page at all. The gal has a huge nose. She doesn't need a good heart or a big bum. She needs a new nose. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by juman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good to know she could correct it surgically.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by juman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
I tell you if she dey nordic country, as poor person the government would pay for the surgery.

We want jagaban to lead us to that path.
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Shedrill(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Get over yourself! Just because you love her does not mean she has to dedicate her entire life to you. undecided

Did you see where I indicated that she has to dedicate her life to some one?? You just want Yan cos you think se you get Yan
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Shedrill:
■ Did you see where I indicated that she has to dedicate her life to some one?? You just want Yan cos you think se you get Yan
That is clearly implied in your previous response as though to suggest you are to be gold to her because you ask her out. undecided
Re: A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose by Shedrill(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is clearly implied in your previous response as though to suggest you are to be gold to her because you ask her out. undecided

You need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.