Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu (30136 Views)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by AK481(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
When he sought for the ticket to return to HOA in an igbo dominated area under apc ,he lost the ticket to an unknown ladi ajomale by 300 to 0.
This was a seating HOA o.

He is not telling the truth of what he is seeing in APC tribalism ,he even married a yoruba woman to blend by they still brought tribal shit to him .

Which special adviser the tribalist president give am ?
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by GUNITGuy: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
djon78:

Actually what the Man said it's true

Many Igbo men that married Yoruba women benefited them a lot:

Emeka Anyoku former commonweal secretary general

Engr Ernest Ndukwe former NCC chairman during Obj era

Onyeama minster of foreign affairs during Buharis government for 8 years

Peter okoye of psquare

One Ebuka my friend married one ibadan babe like that

One of my distant cousins a medical doctor married a Yoruba woman. They are living fine and the guy is doing well

Etc

Yorubas know how to do kporakpo well

Igbos rearly marry outside so the ones that dare marry a Yoruba woman gets greatly valued by there in-laws

I have seen that time and time again

Ernest Ndukwe was a graduate of OAU elect Elect...
Emeka Anyoku I think unilag or so.. They have related with Yorubas so much
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by IjebuWarrior: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Abi o

Igbos can die for Yoruba women

It's a privilege for any Igbo to marry or date a Yoruba! The Igbos know this very, very well. I once dated an Igbo lady and the family worshipped me simply for being a Yoruba. grin

You wonder why P-Square wan die on top him Yoruba wife, You wonder why dat Chioma lady fit die on top Davido.

My pipu, e get why... simple! 🫡

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by emmanuelbrown26: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Dareal90s:

It usually pain Dem when Yoruba women reject them.
What's in Yoruba woman, aside big nyash and breast
Cooking skill = zero
Beauty nko = zero
Hygienic nko = that one na no go area
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by BALLOSKI: 12:42am On Sep 17, 2023
If you like, marry Amadioha, they'll never allow you to become a councillor in the east.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Dareal90s(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2023
🤔

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by emmanuelbrown26: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Dareal90s:

E pain dis one, yet ur brothers wanna k1ll themselves on Yoruba women. Ask Peter ND Paul.
Lolsssssssss, I keep asking what's in Yoruba woman that igbo man will like to kill himself for
Beauty = zero
Cooking skill= zero
Hygienic = zero
Being organized = zero
Why is it that igbo food is very costly than Yoruba, just add oil and pepper, soup dun ready
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by djon78(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Ernest Ndukwe was a graduate of OAU elect Elect...
Emeka Anyoku I think unilag or so.. They have related with Yorubas so much

Sure and it benefited them very well
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by GUNITGuy: 3:53am On Sep 17, 2023
djon78:

Sure and it benefited them very well
I could remember when Ernest came to my alma mater OAU around 2009 or so ....He's still angry he graduated with a Third class despite being a.successful minister of Power and steel..He was also NEPA director.at some point
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by blakkydikky(m): 4:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Bulldozer90:
He was not appointed because of character or personal qualities but because of tribal marital connections. Tribalism is worst in Yorubaland.
.... Unlike your sides that you referred some of you as osù's tribe.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Klounge: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Klounge: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Those of you that don't know igbos and yorubas have the highest inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria so all of u can keep deceiving yourself cursing here up and Dan but dating the opposite tribe.... It's well
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by djon78(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2023
GUNITGuy:

I could remember when Ernest came to my alma mater OAU around 2009 or so ....He's still angry he graduated with a Third class despite being a.successful minister of Power and steel..He was also NEPA director.at some point

Wow he graduated with third class? Look at what he later became

Some prominent Men graduated with that like Late Gani Fawehimi from law, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu in engineering.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by BadEnglish(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Bulldozer90:
He was not appointed because of character or personal qualities but because of tribal marital connections. Tribalism is worst in Yorubaland.

How old are you again?
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by djon78(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Klounge:
Those of you that don't know igbos and yorubas have the highest inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria so all of u can keep deceiving yourself cursing here up and Dan but dating the opposite tribe.... It's well

Exactly

Don't mind the tribal bigots you see online
Most of them are kids wey never see anything in Life

I remember in my late twenties my highest crush were dark skinned women, cause I was fair in complexion.
Never liked fair women
really liked Yoruba babes then
Even my immediate sister knew my crush for Yoruba women

Although I didn't Marry one
I was very close to one, and she been like me like mad
But it didn't happen
Lol
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by treatise: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Bulldozer90:
It's quite pathetic
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by ImperialYoruba: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Abi o

Because marrying one is a upward gain in status and social acceptance.

Ibomen that marry Yoruba move up.
Yorubamen that marry Ibo end up in scandal and regret.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by sylve11: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Yoruba women don't marry idiots.

Oh no! shocked cool
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Advocate1810(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/marrying-yoruba-woman-gave-me-political-advantage-idimogu/

This man knows that without Yoruba he wouldn’t have been the lawmaker, he said the truth but we’re not giving igbos that kind advantage again they really overdo, their gragra much for this last election
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Benwallt(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Advocate1810:

This man knows that without Yoruba he wouldn’t have been the lawmaker, he said the truth but we’re not giving igbos that kind advantage again they really overdo, their gragra much for this last election

They got burnt ontop the empty gragra.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by josephevergreen(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Very true..inter marriage create more unity.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Dshocker(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Abi o

U go tell me how many of them you know, wey marry Yoruba person.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Dshocker(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Naijaboy18:
God bless Yoruba people. All those who attempt to curse Yoruba people will suffer.

And all those who also attempts to insult the Igbos will also suffer.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by KORLAR(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bulldozer90:

You missed the part where he said his wife’s family provided all the assistance he needed.

I guess your bigotry blinded you.

I’d have asked you to give me a similar scenario in Igbo land but I’d be towing the same bigotry path as you.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Bulldozer90: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
KORLAR:

You missed the part where he said his wife’s family provided all the assistance he needed.

I guess your bigotry blinded you.

I’d have asked you to give me a similar scenario in Igbo land but I’d be towing the same bigotry path as you.
Whatever happens in his family is immaterial. The topic says marrying a Yoruba wife gave him political advantage.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Dareal90s(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2023
[
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by KORLAR(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bulldozer90:
Whatever happens in his family is immaterial. The topic says marrying a Yoruba wife gave him political advantage.

How’s it immaterial you bigot?.
He said exactly how the marriage gave him political advantage due to the support from his Yoruba in-laws.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Tito24: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Yoruba women don't marry idiots.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Tito24: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Yeribanza women are bad tempered and very promiscuous.
true that why you find ibo women in hotels and brothels across Nigeria doing ashawo work

Na Yoruba women promiscuity cause am
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Tito24: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2023
seeme2:
If you acknowledge and follow Yorubaism we take you as one of us even if you are born Igbo or Hausa. That's the way we roll. It's not just by blood but Omoluabi ideals. I will vote you, my dear brother, over Gbadebo 100 times.
thank youbo

As in Gbadebo wey get Yoruba blood sef (that is if the idiot is not even a bastard sef)
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Tito24: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2023
hammerFC:

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL, LET US DIVIDE THE COUNTRY, YOU STILL NO GREE.

FEAR OR XENOPHOBIA IS IRRATIONAL AND HIGHLY EMOTIVE.

YOUR SISTER MANAGE DECIEVE THIS ONE, MOST OTHER IGBOS SEF DEY FEAR UNA AND WILL NOT MARRY INTO SUCH WICKED TRIBAL.
we no go divide anything o

Una go remain for this country and we go dey show una pepper till eternity ni o
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Godfullsam(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2023
hammerFC:

DID U VOTE FOR APC?

IF U DID, WE NO TELL U SAY NA YOU HUNGER GO KILL?

If you know you don't have the means to help this guy, why can't you just shut up?
Must every body know that you are poor stupid and bitter?

Now that you have exposed your ill manner, what is your gain?

GO AND ASK TINUBU FOR HELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Nigerian Senate Mace Snatched By Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.