Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu (30061 Views)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Themanleshey: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
I wish I could trust you but your tribal men don open our eyes . To trust you dey fear me even as an Igbo in-law wey you be. I fear who no fear una .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Rubyjade: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ose
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by PaulNwosu: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
I was told by someone in Ekiti not to marry a Yoruba woman, because their promiscousity is topnotch. They don't forbid adultery. Secondly thier brothers are skull miners

Go and ask Nedu of Wazobia about our sisters from the East. He can explain better.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Lumig: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Interesting
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by fayomim: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Yoruba women don't marry idiots.

you say!!!!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by seeme2(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
If you acknowledge and follow Yorubaism we take you as one of us even if you are born Igbo or Hausa. That's the way we roll. It's not just by blood but Omoluabi ideals. I will vote you, my dear brother, over Gbadebo 100 times.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Most Yorubas and Hausas are actually very accommodating and non-discriminatory...!

Once they accept you, you get almost the same respect and privileges as their own tribesmen.

This spirit of nationhood should be studied and adopted by other ethnicities.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by pacesetting: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
An aide to the president. Is that where life ends?
PaulNwosu:
This man was publicly humiliated by Ohaneze for joining APC. Some Igbos in Lagos were insulting him almost every day.

Today, he's an aide to the President

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by hammerFC: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Themanleshey:
I wish I could trust you but your tribal men don open our eyes . To trust you dey fear me even as an Igbo in-law. I fear who no fear una .

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL, LET US DIVIDE THE COUNTRY, YOU STILL NO GREE.

FEAR OR XENOPHOBIA IS IRRATIONAL AND HIGHLY EMOTIVE.

YOUR SISTER MANAGE DECIEVE THIS ONE, MOST OTHER IGBOS SEF DEY FEAR UNA AND WILL NOT MARRY INTO SUCH WICKED TRIBAL.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by iammo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imo people seem very liberal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by flokii: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
They should have asked him about his views on Igbos and UGM, let's hear what he'll say..

If you like spend 100 years in Yorubaland, atohunrinwa is what you are.. bloody migrant.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by hammerFC: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Babatunde0la:
Please help me; I am dying of hunger.

With five hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is four hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have two hundred naira in my account. Access Bank: 166 90 88875 (my name is TUNDE.)

May God continue to bless you and all users of this forum. Amen

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I have done my best to work hard for money, but my strength is diminishing.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since eight days ago because I am very sick.

DID U VOTE FOR APC?

IF U DID, WE NO TELL U SAY NA YOU HUNGER GO KILL?

GO AND ASK TINUBU FOR HELP
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same cannot be said of the Igbos. They're so intolerance and discriminatery especially against the Yorubas

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yorubaland is just like native American land,very accommodating people and not tribalistic like others
Kudos to PTinubu for his non tribal trillion love philosophy,which is why I always gladly key into his visions from Governor to his President successes ,as Igbo lagosian I thank God we have PTinubu as president,those igbos who never dwelled in Lagos don't know PTinubu. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by djon78(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
kingi777:
Uwajumogu also married a Yoruba woman and became the first Igbo man appointed by President Tinubu as Special Adviser on Industry, Trade and Investment. May God bless and favour us through ways we least expect.

Actually what the Man said it's true

Many Igbo men that married Yoruba women benefited them a lot:

Emeka Anyoku former commonweal secretary general

Engr Ernest Ndukwe former NCC chairman during Obj era

Onyeama minster of foreign affairs during Buharis government for 8 years

Peter okoye of psquare

One Ebuka my friend married one ibadan babe like that

One of my distant cousins a medical doctor married a Yoruba woman. They are living fine and the guy is doing well

Etc

Yorubas know how to do kporakpo well

Igbos rearly marry outside so the ones that dare marry a Yoruba woman gets greatly valued by there in-laws

I have seen that time and time again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by RonuThings(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yoruba women ke 🙄

Inukwa 🥺

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Maize247(f): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
It is not by marrying a yoruba woman but because of our love and political tolerance which you people have taken for granted. If your people like go marry 10 Yoruba women at once. Those Era have gone for good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by PaulNwosu: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
pacesetting:
An aide to the president. Is that where life ends?

Has anyone from your lineage achieved that?

The idiots who were insulting him, which of them has ever gotten such an appointment?

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
TRIBALISM SET YOU BACK,IF YOU OVERDO IT.
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by flokii: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
seeme2:
If you acknowledge and follow Yorubaism we take you as one of us even if you are born Igbo or Hausa. That's the way we roll. It's not just by blood but Omoluabi ideals. I will vote you, my dear brother, over Gbadebo 100 times.

Voting someone like Idimogu to post of say President will be your biggest regret.. It's the ones that are born and bred or have stayed long in Yorubaland that hate Yorubas more. Forget all these their pretence..
Maybe it's the many accomplishments of Yorubas they are seeing daily that is causing it, I do not know.

But know this for free that the Igbo living in your midst is far more dangerous than the ones in faraway Igboland. You people don't know anything as regards Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Amaggedon: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Donaldoni:
Abi o

Igbos can die for Yoruba women
Which dirty yoruba women ? He just told you the reason why he married a yoruba woman and you are still fooling around .. even remi tinubu said that igbos dont like to marry yoruba women.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by VEHINTOLAR: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
I hope Peter Obi will learn from this man. It's not too late to divorce the mgbeke village lady he's currently married to ! Love Yoruba and you'll progress in everything you do. Hate us and you will go back to your village same way you arrived here; empty handed !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
kingi777:
Uwajumogu also married a Yoruba woman and became the first Igbo man appointed by President Tinubu as Special Adviser on Industry, Trade and Investment. May God bless and favour us through ways we least expect.

should government be run of favors of tribe? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by DaFuhrer(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tflex01:
Normal. As it should be.

Remi Tinubu, a Delta woman will be forever grateful for marrying a Yoruba man.

Remi Tinubu is from Ikusebiala Family from Ogun State. It was her mother that hails from Delta State.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Menclothing: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Me and my wife are Igbo and Yoruba

We have plenty of such in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Angelfrost(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
flokii:
They should have asked him about his views on Igbos and UGM, let's hear what he'll say..

If you like spend 100 years in Yorubaland, atohunrinwa is what you are.. bloody migrant.

Your hatred and self loathing keeps you frustrated and way beneath him...!

Many of you need to grow up and use your brains for once.

These top politicians don't hate one another as they deceive you poor citizens to think...!

Peter Obi, Jagaban, Atiku, Wike, etc, all meet in high places to wine, dine, and share opportunities among themselves.

All their kids and grandkids are settled for life beyond this dying nation.

But underfed supporters are fighting and killing each other... On top wetin?! So funny and pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by leanonme82: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tflex01:
Normal. As it should be.

Remi Tinubu, a Delta woman will be forever grateful for marrying a Yoruba man.

Remi is an Ogun state woman from the Ikusebiala family. Her mother is Itsekiri from Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by flokii: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your hatred and self loathing keeps you frustrated and way beneath him...!

Many of you need to grow up and use your brains for once.

These top politicians don't hate one another as they deceive you poor citizens to think...!

Peter Obi, Jagaban, Atiku, Wike, etc, all meet in high places to wine, dine, and share opportunities among themselves.

All their kids and grandkids are settled for life beyond this dying nation.

But underfed supporters are fighting and killing each other... On top wetin?! So funny and pathetic.

The Idimogu man ought to be ashamed of himself while granting this interview.. how many Yorubas married to Igbo women are allowed near politics where he hails from in South East?..
To contest for ordinary market president as non-Igbo in the East there is war, they will send assassins after you but here is one of them holding posts in Yorubaland.

Am I supposed to clap for him or what?

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Most Yorubas and Hausas are actually very accommodating and non-discriminatory...!

Once they accept you, you get almost the same respect and privileges as their own tribesmen.

This spirit of nationhood should be studied and adopted by other ethnicities.
Angelfrost for the first time, you said something worth amazing about Yoruba. You wey I Know say u no like Yoruba.
Lexy go even dey ask neck breaking questions 😏🤔😅😅😅
Re: Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu by hilamaj(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Baba God favour me and my family in this administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.