Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,257 members, 7,853,280 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res (3649 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pulling More Crowd In Akwa Ibom Than PDP And LP Combined / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Dengoh(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Really? You likened Seyi's playfully engaging with Kabiyesi with what OBJ did.
You are utterly insane.
Ori yin ti buru.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by rintileri: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Dengoh:
Really? You likened Seyi's playfully engaging with Kabiyesi with what OBJ did.
You are utterly insane.
Ori yin ti buru.
Next time put a "General" on our father's name or you will smell pepper you apc street raskal! A former head of State and 2 time civilian president is not at par with your drugnified rotten teeth coke addict of a mandate bandit.

Many of you apc raskals are street vagabonds if not why will you not know that General Obasanjo is not on the same level with your tingod?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Phantom233: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2023
If the pix is real then this guy has been touching the father's scrotum, this is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Minime10(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2023
KehindeOmololu:
Most of you guys are always quick to judge base on what you see on the internet...Do you know the relationship between those two... besides the face he touched his beared doesn't mean he disregard him.

Show us any picture(s) of any of the oba's children touching his bear bear like this or forever keep quiteπŸ™„

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by bdon123(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
grin this is highly troubling. I think agbado people are not telling us why their iq seems like the lowest among all the groups in this Country.

How can you be hailing Seyi Tinubu the boy for pulling bia bia of Oba of Lagos but insulting a 3 time head of State of Nigeria?

Are you agbadorians just outright stupid or can't you genuinely see that your love for corruption has destroyed your sense of discernment? What is really going on??

I hav discovered something over d past few years.Yoruba people esp d ones in Lagos cannot survive without corruption. They feel corruption is part of life n are so morally backward.why is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by bdon123(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Typicool8:
I'm Yoruba but the fact is that we exhibit double standards simply due to politics..
I hope that hungry FFK will see this and call out Seyi Tinubu..
Bro m concerned why does it seem like yorubas luv corruption?i mean d north hates corruption bt it seems for yoruba lagosians its part of their life n they dont wanna loose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Typicool8(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

You are not Yoruba
First rescue your Region from Simon Ekpa and his ipob Criminals

Dindinrin oshi.
So one cannot be objective without being tagged ipob ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Typicool8(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2023
bdon123:

I hav discovered something over d past few years.Yoruba people esp d ones in Lagos cannot survive without corruption. They feel corruption is part of life n are so morally backward.why is that?

The truth is that not all Yorubas love corruption.
It is only the tribal bigots who support it because of crumbs they are being fed by their masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Ruke1989: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:
Thank you for admitting that.
There are some Yoruba folks you will meet and you will admire them. But there are some that can really provoke you to the point of insulting them. I was insulted several times by yorubas during GEJ presidency. Now they are expecting me to rejoice with them during tinubu presidency. It was the hope of tinubu coming that made them insult all Niger deltans. So nowadays, I simply ask, GEJ is corrupt, fish gets rotten from the head, so we must change the head. Why now do you want another rotten fish head in the person of tinubu to lead? Does corruption no longer matter to you guys? After all the insult I got for coming from same geopolitical zone as GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Kingcalls: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

If u dun work with Yorubas, u will understand d true meaning of anywhere belle face.
Very trickish set of people, na dem go start war for office and when d war start, u no go ever see dem again.
Defending Yoruba is like signing ur death warrant bcs dem go deny u to d last and they like blame game. Taken responsibility of their action is never in their stain blood

What did u expect from the lineage of the fallen demon...they will only act like one ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by emmanuelbrown26: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

What did u expect from the lineage of the fallen demon...they will only act like one ...
Honestly, they fallen demons
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by CJStarz: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Agbadorian spotted

LajaLaba:
What's this Ibo rat yapping about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Lama70(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oba of Lagos has no beards. Pulling at his chin you may want to say.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by fortunez1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Father and son play. Infact when I was in my level 300 in school , we hosted the Dean of Political science then to help resolve an impeding political crisis involving my friend the then president of National Association Of Imo State Students and one of his students at Mbari-Ogwa in Owerri , as the meeting was going on i and my friend was surprised to see such a bigman being knocked on the head from behind and when we turned back to see who had such insolence but it was the Dean that introduced the young man to be his son. Like it's there thing , more over the man returned from Russia then and he was loved, respected and feared. So you see age is just a number
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by gammarays(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
9jatriot:
This clearly looks like a grandpa, grand son relationship.

I won't be surprised if the OP is just fishing for trouble where there is none. If the issue of Obj is not something that concerns you look it for those who it concerns to deal with it.
Can you pull your father's beards not to talk of grandpa? πŸ™„πŸ™„

Tinubu senior Oba of Lagos

Obj own na grandpa and friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hypocrites πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by bdon123(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Typicool8:

The truth is that not all Yorubas love corruption.
It is only the tribal bigots who support it because of crumbs they are being fed by their masters.
I swear i used to luv d yorubas n see dem as xtremely educated till last election.where i come frm is a minority tribe,bt we cannot stoop that low to attack any other tribe or stop dem frm voting a candidate of their choice.Wat happened in lagos is terrible n womt go forgotten as can be seen in nairaland already.Yoruba people fck up for those attacks during presidential election.even d educated ones like wole soyinka,kumuyi n adeboye hav lost respect becos of their silence or one sided approach to violence.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res by Bringbackmandat: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Very true. My Yoruba friend wanted to steal my car on the day of my traditional marriage.
Thanks for some Igbo guys who lead me to his house and we discovered that he has already hide the vehicle chiki chiki.
Fear Yoruba people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Just Made It Look So Easy ! Hmm Des Igbo People Self! Cheers / Gbenga Daniel, Wale Alausa And Their Projected Atrocities! / As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.