Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri (28939 Views)

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Sparrk007(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
May this table u are shaking no kill u
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by JetApartment: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Terrorist.

Kanu will double his hunchback in kirikiri

Obi will never be president

Since you don't know when your parents will die how would you now know if Obi will never be President?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Gigadot1(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2023
To trend in Nigeria, all you need to do is to mention Peter Obi and insults an ethnic group
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by onuman: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Only in Nigeria is where a man like Reno Omokri is wiser than Nnamdi Kalu.
Omokri can tell his lies. He is a free man.
Only in Nigeria would unarmed secessionist group would be declared terrorist organisation by a court while Islamists who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in their region and ushered in Boko Haram terrorists to fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system, are angels.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by kelly72: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Reno omokri on X gave a jab to Obidient who want to silence him

Of course that is a lie. The Reno Omokri we know would have been all about town with this story since the day it happened. He has simply manufactured this about a government which is no longer in power to respond to him.

After men have fought in the war women will gather to tell the size of guns used.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by sphinixs2: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Reno omokri on X gave a jab to Obidient who want to silence him

Oh really!!! And his offence would have been what? Shaking table.. 🤔 Abegiiiii
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by warlordd(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiWailer:
so na money dem take trap our leader ?

Yes now, Kanu no dey take eye see money.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Elliotwaveforec: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Reno, Omo Ogbon!

Igbo man and money!
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Ikamandoncome: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Right from time,Igbo man like money pass him life...
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by warlordd(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2023
What Reno said is very true. It was money that caused problem between Kanu and his deputy, Uche Mefor, Kalu Idika Nwokoro and other key members of Ipob. Kanu is very greedy and I'm not surprised he was trapped with money.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by chidexleo: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Mugu
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by bigug04(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Ikamandoncome:
Right from time,Igbo man like money pass him life...

Ranting things!

If you don't like money, why not pay the ₦8600 and move on.. undecided

Make your tribe known, because few weeks ago..a lady at a restaurant in Abj was speaking with the owner in a language I couldn't pick a word out of.

I had to ask her which language it was, she lied that it
was Tivi smiley..when I told her that I was in Jalingo & Gboko and didn't have time to learn the language..omo, she came clean that it is Ibira. I told her that she is not proud of her tribe, are you?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by bigug04(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Why didn't he🤥 say this since?

This will even make the forger and drugie(i no call name o!)not to appoint him, too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Broveens42(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
warlordd:
What Reno said is very true. It was money that caused problem between Kanu and his deputy, Uche Mefor, Kalu Idika Nwokoro and other key members of Ipob. Kanu is very greedy and I'm not surprised he was trapped with money.

But in all these blind arguments, he just confirmed to the world that Kanu was abducted.
That's the constant; extraordinary rendition
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Joeoku5: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2023
The very day you Omokri was answering questions on channel television was the day I rated you a kindergarten and a fool. There's no truth in you. Your hatred to Igbo race would send into your early grave. Your kinsman Jonathan was aided by Igbo population to win the presidential election of 2011. As it got to the turn Igbos in 2023 you and your tribes including Jonathan betrayed indigbo. Tomorrow is another day.
What you alleged here that you were to be abducted along with kanu but you used wisdom to escape being abducted is a complete brazen lies. You are a kid before Nnamdi Kanu. The world knows Kanu but you were known in Nigeria but the few economic looters like you. You and your colleagues will pay dearly for the economic damages done to Nigeria at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by ufotunang: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
This man is idle..he really needs a job to keep himself busy
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by KingOKON: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Theweekend:
if i call u mumu u would say i'm abusing u how can u say u kanu doesn't know what he is doing yet his people are organising sit at home for solidarity so where did u get ur analysis 4rm

Wetin concern FG and sit at home, who de suffer am?
KANU greed is while he is in prison, instead of delegating one of his members he wanted to go down and collect money by himself just like he duped the MASSOB founder
His people are not organizing any sit at home, they are forcing people to sit at home and why many people don run enter Asaba, Uyo and port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by KingOKON: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2023
warlordd:

Greedy to the core and the reason he will never succeed, the MASSOB guy was the first person he betrayed
The reason he will never succeed is that he formed his group IPOB on the foundation of deceit and betrayal, only a genuine freedom fighter will succeed

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by patpaul: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2023
In other words you betrayed NMK?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Broveens42(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

Greedy to the core and the reason he will never succeed, the MASSOB guy was the first person he betrayed
The reason he will never succeed is that he formed his group IPOB on the foundation of deceit and betrayal, only a genuine freedom fighter will succeed

You are pained because Kanu hasn't accepted bribe and that's why he's still in prison.
What ever your definition of true freedom fighter is, but a pretender can never make daring statements like these;

1. Jubril has replaced buhari
2. Nija is a zoo
3. I'll destroy Nija with the truth
4. Go and tell buhari he is mad

A pretender knows when to cross the line.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Ikamandoncome: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2023
bigug04:

Ranting things!

If you don't like money, why not pay the ₦8600 and move on.. undecided

Make your tribe known, because few weeks ago..a lady at a restaurant in Abj was speaking with the owner in a language I couldn't pick a word out of.

I had to ask her which language it was, she lied that it
was Tivi smiley..when I told her that I was in Jalingo & Gboko and didn't have time to learn the language..omo, she came clean that it is Ibira. I told her that she is not proud of her tribe, are you?

Idiot,I already paid the money to the bank and my company account has been created.Im not even from those tribe you mentioned.

Everybody know your tribemen value money more than their life.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Dittodat: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Namdiot coward Cownu went for the money while brainwashing his retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal followers.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is the new leader of the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by gasparpisciotta: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:
Anybody replying this idiot on his Twitter page is a fellow mumu.
He needs attention and the best thing is to ignore him totally.

He was not the target ab initio.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by bigug04(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Ikamandoncome:

Idiot,I already paid the money to the bank and my company account has been created.Im not even from those tribe you mentioned.

Everybody know your tribemen value money more than their life.

You finally paid? How come it took you FOREVER to do so?

You ended up not mentioning your tribe, what does that make you? I 4 tell u one or two about your tribe.

Ignorant!
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Odicious: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo wisdom[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by KingOKON: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Broveens42:

You are pained because Kanu hasn't accepted bribe and that's why he's still in prison.
What ever your definition of true freedom fighter is, but a pretender can never make daring statements like these;

1. Jubril has replaced buhari
2. Nija is a zoo
3. I'll destroy Nija with the truth
4. Go and tell buhari he is mad

A pretender knows when to cross the line.

See mumu who gives a 4k about Jubriil and Tinubu
If KANU likes make him collect bribe or not I only pity your kind that lacks ordinary common sense
Ask yourself, why did KANU go do down to Kenya where he was captured like a fowl?
Why did he go to Kenya or is it that he just too dumb?
Answer me
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by KingOKON: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dittodat:
Namdiot coward Cownu went for the money while brainwashing his retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal followers.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is the new leader of the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys.

Sharap!
Tinubu the number one crook was his chief sponsor from day one, he asked him to betray Ralph Nwazirike then used a woman to trick the mumu KANU of a man to Kenya
Peter OBi refused the dubious man Tinubu that is why he is looking for ways to blackmail him
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by fortunechy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Desperado... seeking for appointment
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Broveens42(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

See mumu who gives a 4k about Jubriil and Tinubu
If KANU likes make him collect bribe or not I only pity your kind that lacks ordinary common sense
Ask yourself, why did KANU go do down to Kenya where he was captured like a fowl?
Why did he go to Kenya or is it that he just too dumb?
Answer me

Your last question represents everything wrong about the third world countries (educationally).
Your argument was that he isn't a true freedom fighter and I'm asking you to define what a true freedom fighter is:
Does soliciting for funds for the course of a movement disqualify one from being a true freedom fighter?
What resources would a true freedom fighter require to fight state powers? Your urine?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Mccullum: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Somehow, I may agreed with Reno Omokiri because he's doing similar things with Kanu against Buhari's regime.

Kanu applied terrorism with fictive propaganda and Reno was using bullying and disgracing Buhari internationally.

Therefore, both of them were threatening Buhari's government, systematically, same strategy could be adopted for both of them to be captured and arrested by FGN but it worked for Kanu and failed for Reno.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Mccullum: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Broveens42:

Your last question represents everything wrong about the third world countries (educationally).
Your argument was that he isn't a true freedom fighter and I'm asking you to define what a true freedom fighter is:
Does soliciting for funds for the course of a movement disqualify one from being a true freedom fighter?
What resources would a true freedom fighter require to fight state powers? Your urine?

Systematically, Kanu was using Biafra agenda to enrich himself and his cohort, and you also agreed with Reno that he's money hunter under the disguise of freedom fighter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested In Gombe (Photos) / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.